Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin?  (Read 514 times)
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

The next coin is Ethereum after the Bitcoin as per the market cap. But, Soon, the EOS will become the market leading cryptocurrency after the Ethereum. This coin has grown from a single penny to the above $20 in a year. And the trading volume in a daily basis is in increasing order.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

In my opinion, you should do your own research.
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.
Don’t be one of those FOMO people.
Be critical and look at each coin from different perspectives.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”

Bitcoin Cash -> bitcoin with larger block size, supported by some "old" bitcoin community
And any POW coins with no pre-mine & dev-fees sound good

What about Ethereum and Ripple who are competing?
it looks like Bitcoin cash is still far away with both coins.
so in my opinion between Ripple and Ethereum which will be next Bitcoin.
xk85jq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

yes ETH the next of bitcoin but even ETH can over pass bitcoin no other coins can replace it.bitcoin is like an alpha matter in crypto currency.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

Many successful cryptocurrency but for me ethereum is the next to bitcoin. These two cryptocurrency has always high demand and I am happy that the price of ethereum now is increasing.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Everyone knows if the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin is ethereum, because the brothers can not be separated. Where ethereum is now ranked 2nd after bitcoin in coinmarketcap.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”

Bitcoin Cash -> bitcoin with larger block size, supported by some "old" bitcoin community
And any POW coins with no pre-mine & dev-fees sound good

What about Ethereum and Ripple who are competing?
it looks like Bitcoin cash is still far away with both coins.
so in my opinion between Ripple and Ethereum which will be next Bitcoin.

No doubt, it would be Ethereum that is next to bitcoin because it's currency is now widely use in most of the business applications. Many big companies are adopting the use of ETH currency like service transactions, bills payment and money transactions.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I saw Ethereum as the best coin after Bitcoin. in addition to Ethereum's ever-increasing development ensures that Ethereum does indeed fit into the best Cryptocurrency coin after Bitcoin. I am convinced that Ethereum continues to increase its price and its development is certainly able to maintain its position.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

I think that after Bitcoin the best coins are Ethereum, Neo, ADA and ripple. But of the projects that can surpass Bitcoin are Ethereum and EOS.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

I don't think there will be any cryptocurrency which will catch up to Bitcoin in terms of price, but in volume of trading maybe there is like ethereum. The price is hardly reachable because of the supply difference between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

So you will not repeat what everyone says, you have to research before deciding which cryptocurrency will you buy. Find a platform that gives you the information you need, to have a standard on finding a crypto that ou will buy. You can always choose Bitcoin. If your plan is to go into crypto long ter, this is a good way to go. Now when it comes to altcoins (all the other coins) there are two general group. The one that have already gained some momentum and the ones that arejust being released. Year 2018 is definitely a year of ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), and various blockchain based solutions and currencies and popping up left and right.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

obviously it would be ethereum that's why its on the number 2# spot on the marketcap its has alot of features that bitcoin dont have but i think the closest coin to bitcoin is litecoin and probably better than bitcoin low transaction fees and fast blocks like ethereum unlike bitcoin like 30 mins per block.
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

In my opinion it's cardano. They developed a platform for the third generation, which will lead them to a breakthrough. To the same they have very strong developers and business advisors.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

True.

I can't anymore with this and this question were found all over the forum and newbies are thinking that there is a coin that can be next to bitcoin.

There can be different types of description but the best thing to do is yes, DYOR.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

bitcoin cash maybe, the price now continues to rise since the first listing in the market.
maybe in the coming year bch will continue to soar.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

The real question is, what do you mean by "best"?
* Best for money speculation?
* ... savings?
* as replacement for a real currency?
* money laundering?

What do you want to use the crypto currency for?
Bitcoin is worthless as a currency replacement, as the price is way to unstable. Imagine your have Bitcoints of 500 € worth and next day they are only worth 200 €. But the day before you actually planned to buy something worth 500 €? (Could be the other way round too).

If your intro specualation/trading you can make monkey both with de- and increasing prices - depending on what you are doing.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Good point, especially if you are pointing out to the noobs. anyway, my bet is on bitcoin cash - because whether the people admits it or not, no other token had caused so much panic to bitcoin hodlers than this one. actually that is why the bitcoin community hates it, because it threatens them in some weird ways. I am not a bch supporter but I surely have tons of it in my ledger. ha ha ha.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Obviously, Ethereum is occupy the second position in Crypto market and this will be maintain next to Bitcoin because all the investors are expecting the promising project so this is always supporting to all the investors and it is recently good growing in the market.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

In my opinion Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. It is strong and promising one. If you can search about it you will see that lots of investors support and believe in Ethereum, so do I.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

as you can see in the market, ethereum is the next most valuable currency in the market, and everyone, including me, thinks that it is the next best cryptocurrency to bitcoin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

ETH LTC XRP are the best coin. Of course, after bitcoin. Top 10 ranking on the coinmarket shows top 10 coin always good and quality
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: