Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best most unknown crypto  (Read 875 times)
SeanArce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:44:54 PM

what is it?

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 09:47:48 PM

All eyes on StableCoin.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 09:48:35 PM

CoiLedCoin (CLC) and GeistGeld (XGG), because they are merged-mined alongside bitcoin, namecoin, devcoin, groupcoin, ixcoin and i0coin so don't cost you any of your hashing power (you still get to hash all your usual merged mined coins with the same hardware) but few (read as "no") pools even merge all of those others I listed let alone also coiledcoin and geistgeld so the difficulty is very low. So basically they are the big "sleepers" that you can mine pretty much free for however long everyone is willing to "leave money on the table" by failign to include them in their merge.

Furthermore GeistGeld is very fast blocks - very fast! - so all the propaganda vaious scrypt-based crapcoins that mostl likely will not be able to muster enough hashing power to secure their chain publich about how very fast blocks are a super feature all applies to GeistGeld but without the problem the scrypt coins have of being very unlikely (except maybe for litecoin and whatever coin(s) can be merged mined alongside litecoin) to be able to secure their blockchains.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
SeanArce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

CoiLedCoin (CLC) and GeistGeld (XGG), because they are merged-mined alongside bitcoin, namecoin, devcoin, groupcoin, ixcoin and i0coin so don't cost you any of your hashing power (you still get to hash all your usual merged mined coins with the same hardware) but few (read as "no") pools even merge all of those others I listed let alone also coiledcoin and geistgeld so the difficulty is very low. So basically they are the big "sleepers" that you can mine pretty much free for however long everyone is willing to "leave money on the table" by failign to include them in their merge.

Furthermore GeistGeld is very fast blocks - very fast! - so all the propaganda vaious scrypt-based crapcoins that mostl likely will not be able to muster enough hashing power to secure their chain publich about how very fast blocks are a super feature all applies to GeistGeld but without the problem the scrypt coins have of being very unlikely (except maybe for litecoin and whatever coin(s) can be merged mined alongside litecoin) to be able to secure their blockchains.

-MarkM-

Giestheld is hashed with cpu only?

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 09:59:42 PM

Giestheld is hashed with cpu only?

No, you mine it alongside bitcoins, namecoins, devcoins, etcetera, all the other merged mined coins, using the same rigs and the same power-bill. You or someone else already pays for the electricity, you might as well rake in all the coins it can rake in instead of "leaving money on the table".

If you want to mine with a CPU your best bets might be Tenebrix and Fairbrix, though I think sometimes some people (such as myself from time to time) point a 5870 in balanced mode at the two of them, if difficulty compared to number of connections is high enough to indicate other people must be using a GPU instead of a CPU on them or are maybe using a lot of powerful CPU cores.

Of course if you have lots of very powerful CPU cores you might prefer to point them at primecoin or (if you have really many or really powerful ones) even at protoshares.

Understand that by unknown crypto I assume you mean under the radar, not on exchanges, likely not even on any pools or merged mining pools, so that you can mine it incredibly easily month after month, maybe even a whole year of CPU mining like people had with BBQcoin, so that by the time the masses remember it exists you have a nice stash of them so you can afford to act as a market-maker when they do appear on an exchange, buying low and selling high, making a fortune providing liquidity...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:03:31 PM

Probably Securecoin - although its a bit more popular than it was a week or so ago.

Hummm... also now watching Stablecoin.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:04:01 PM

I'd say NXT is still pretty unknown, because it's relatively new. Gaining pretty fast though.
Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:08:54 PM

Watch aus Colossuscoin!

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:12:22 PM

Watch aus Colossuscoin!

That is far from unknown, it is listed on coinmarketcap.com so likely all the newbies/masses will be buying or mining it every time it shows green and maybe dumping it when it shows red.

To make a killing on unknown coins you want as long as possible under the radar, as once they hit an exchange or a topsite or profitable-coins-to-mine site or even a pool they tend to stop being unknown.

For under the radar coins a good rule of thumb is if they are difficult enough that you would prefer a pool to solo mining, they are already too well known.

-MarkM-

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: