Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][HMT] HomeMine: Passive Mining on Household Electrical Appliances ✅✅✅  (Read 1613 times)
PepitaJoe

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

For me the only thing I wish to have now is the home miner...I need to start off the mining

Is there an advantage of starting off mining early? Just curious

The earlier you begin to mine on HomeMine devices, the higher will be the
efficiency of mining due to the low complexity of the network. This means that the
first users of the device will be able to earn (save) more than the following ones.
The complexity of the peer-to-peer network will grow continuously every day, in
proportion to the number of new connected devices used for mining.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

From the roadmap Im reading that the delivery of the Home Miner will be around May-July 2019?
lennyf1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

Hello. Can one pay via exchanges and when will I receive the tokens please?
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I understand there is a 20% offer..when will it end please?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

I like the simplicity of use of the home miners described..count me as part of your team
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

From the roadmap Im reading that the delivery of the Home Miner will be around May-July 2019?

Yes, right
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

You can pay from any exchange. The currencies will go to your Waves Wallet ( wavesplatform.com ) within 2 hours.
You can buy it on homemine.io
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

Yes, a discount is working now, it will end on June 3 at 00.00 GMT
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

I like the simplicity of use of the home miners described..count me as part of your team

Thank you!
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

Friends! Welcome to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/HomeMineCoin
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

The idea of HomeMine is not in enrichment but in saving, and we can guarantee that you will be able to cut down on energy costs by doing daily routine operations with household appliances that you would make anyway: you will get a kind of cashback with mined HTC. http://www.wdam.com/story/38200516/homemine-the-passive-mining-system-using-household-electrical-appliances-will-launch-its-ito-on-21st-may
Marjorie521

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

The idea of HomeMine is not in enrichment but in saving, and we can guarantee that you will be able to cut down on energy costs by doing daily routine operations with household appliances that you would make anyway: you will get a kind of cashback with mined HTC. http://www.wdam.com/story/38200516/homemine-the-passive-mining-system-using-household-electrical-appliances-will-launch-its-ito-on-21st-may

Thanks for the info.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

Friends, we have good news!
Today there was a meeting of our team and we solved one very important task: In the future, when half of the HMC coins will be get, HomeMine.io will start the transition wire from the Proof of Work protocol to the Proof of Stake so that even with increasing complexity, the devices still could earn enough to cover household expenses for electricity.
(You can read more about PoW and PoS here: goo.gl/1cTM7k or here: goo.gl/xTNUDu )
The decision was made to provide the team with numerous requests from the community. We gave the task of programmers to understand the possibility of a transition in the future. They will make changes to the code of the existing HMC coin even before the launch.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

🔸 Waves Platform and a $60 million investment fund TMT Blockchain announced a partnership and the launch of a joint infrastructure project.
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I understand that the project offers the opportunity for miners to make money at home without the need for technical investment and skills, but only through home-based electrical appliances when operating. The HomeMine is connected to household appliances and plugged into a power source. When the device stops working, the power is turned off and the HomeMine device goes to sleep until the next connection ... So the power bills of the miners will not increase but they can still earn money. The project will be welcomed and developed by the community. I believe in the potential of the project! In the future do you think of collaborating with production companies that integrate directly into household electrical appliances?

I think this is a possibility, perhaps further down the line. It's a great question! However, at the moment there is no need, as the device works with all electrical appliances.
Thank you Brother.

I read the project and found in the project that the price of a device is $ 42 and also an HMT token and also equal to the value of a HMC coin. According to the test results, 33.5 days are possible to recover average of equipment. As a result, miners are able to recoup capital quickly. It attracts everyone to participate without a large or long-term capital but can still have passive income. This will attract a lot of participants. When miners exploit that equipment, do they have to pay another fee?

I do not believe the equipment can be exploited, please read our Whitepaper for further details: https://homemine.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Whitepaper_Homemine_EN.pdf
Thank you friend.

Do you have any bonus, for instance if I purchase now?or its too early?

Yes.
The current bonus offers a 10% discount from the normal $42 USD price. This means, you can still purchase HMT for under $42 (at $37.80 USD per HMT).
If you're looking to find a cheaper price, there's a possibility to purchase HMT on the Waves Decentralized Exchange here:
https://beta.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=7Gz3kn8btkrLLF2v3m9xHWzvSotSMdkC9JBzNsQnt81R&assetId1=Ft8X1v1LTa1ABafufpaCWyVj8KkaxUWE6xBhW6sNFJck
You will need to create a Waves account, it's free.  Smiley
Thank you!
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

HomeMine Ecosystem 
The HomeMine system consists of the following complex of interrelated elements:

Network filter is a physical device with 8 outlets, where ASIC chip for mining, a single-board microcomputer, bluetooth, WiFi and an electronic system for consuming electricity are integrated. The device is connected to ordinary household power network. To initiate the process of passive mining, you need to connect the electrical appliance that you are going to use to the network filter. The device is managed through a special application where all the data on earnings, electricity consumed and mining efficiency is displayed. 

HomeMineCoin (HMC) is the crypto-currency of HomeMine system which is mined during the use of any household appliance connected to the power supply through the HomeMine network filter. HMC may be exchanged for fiat money through the HomeMine application at a guaranteed fixed rate;

HomeMineCoin Wallet (HMC) is a hot wallet for storing the coins mined in the official application (cloud) of HomeMine. A cold wallet has already been developed and used in testing the device, and it will also be available for use by HMC owners.

Mining Pool HomeMineCoin (HMC) is the mining pool of the HomeMine system to be used for collective HMC mining. Mining algorithm: stratum. The fee is paid using an official application in HMC or in fiat currency. The pool exists at the expense of a commission of 1% levied on all participants from the total amount of coins mined. 

HomeMine Application is an official application for the web (site) and mobile devices, allowing you to monitor the parameters of the device and withdraw earnings. Monitoring of the computing speed of equipment, profitability, power consumption parameters and device temperature will also be available in the interface in real-time mode.

HomeMineToken token (HMT) is a utility token purchased for participation in ITO HomeMine. Subsequently, HMT may be exchanged for 1 HomeMine device, 1 HMC, or may be sold at the foreign exchange. The basic cost of the token is USD 42. 

The administration of the HomeMine project establishes a fixed exchange rate for 1 HMC, equal to USD 42, and guarantees the buyout of coins from the pool at this exchange rate. At the same time, the volume of daily redemption is limited and cannot exceed the number of coins mined during the current day.
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Which modes of payment do you accept sir?

Dash, Monero, Bitcoin, EEthereum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Litecoin, and Waves.

How's the progress? how many tokens sold so far??

I will try and get back to you soon with an answer.

I cant believe the 50% offer is officially over...

Yes. But I think they still have another offer right now, can check on their website

You can also check the HMT listing and can buy it also, in my view its proceeding on well..

Where is it listed please?

Here: https://beta.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId1=Ft8X1v1LTa1ABafufpaCWyVj8KkaxUWE6xBhW6sNFJck&assetId2=7Gz3kn8btkrLLF2v3m9xHWzvSotSMdkC9JBzNsQnt81R

I like the idea of the project. What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

CEO should be able to give more insight into that question.

What I've understood about the project is that the device you designed can be integrated in ordinary electrical appliances and will enable people mining without high electricity bills like in the traditional methods. I'm I correct?

Yes, correct. Imagine you're using your computer and mining, but nothing has changed except the electrical socket. No increase in bills or electricity use.

Wow, good progress over there. Someone kindly update us on the important dates

Please join our Telegram Group for regular updates: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@homeminetoken

Yes.

Yes, you can purchase HMT on exchanges. It would be an instant-purchase/delivery.

Yes, offer has ended. The current 10% offer is valid for the next 7-8 days. Thank you.  Smiley
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

ICO Holder about HomeMine: https://icoholder.com/en/homemine-token-hmt-21507
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

Crypto Currency News: https://cryptocurrencynews.com/press-release/homemine-ico-passive-mining
PepitaJoe

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Friends, tomorrow is the last day selling HMT tokens. Who hasn’t bought yet, welcome to our website homemine.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: