Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM  (Read 154587 times)
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

Can we add IFC to novaexchange. We could vote everyday.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptomaniac

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

The Buying Spree continues!!!!  3.4 Million Volume so far today.  Buy 10 Million for $1.75k, hold on to it and I have a hunch you'll be amazed.  A "hunch":

"A feeling or guess based on intuition rather than known facts."

After all has been surveyed, quantified, compared and studied, one is still left with an unknown!  

Sometimes hunch have a place; I said sometimes.  Just think that in 1998 AOL (America Online) had better all around fundamentals than Amazon, yet today we know that having 1k shares of Amazon would have proved much better.

At this time, IFC is simply missing a Kick-butt Dev Team, if they, whomever they are, will rise to the occasion, IFC would at least have a chance of competing.  

It doesn't need any fancy features. It just needs to work cheaply and quickly as currency.

There's still the need for a coin to fulfill the need of a Consumer Crypto.  Interesting to see that IFC could compete for this title, let's see how it'll all play out.  

The one thing that's MOST INTRIGUING IS THE FACT THAT IFC HAD A LAST 30 DAY VOLUME OF 214 MILLION.  This coin is being amassed, some folks are building a stockpile of them, it leads me to believe that GREAT NEWS might be around the corner; might have to do with an announcement regarding DEVELOPMENT.  I'll continue to build a stockpile myself - just in case!

There is no GREAT NEWS just around the corner. Behind the scenes I have tried to bring a team together, a team of established Devs at Legendary status. Unfortunately, other than Unknowns posting in this op saying they are Devs, none have come forward.

Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing new is coming from this coin for the foreseeable future. The market right now is Chinese arbitrage. It pumps and dumps.  Nothing but FAKE NEWS.  It is nothing but manipulation.

Ouch that bursting hurt.   Huh

If I may ask why would you want to get a Dev Team together?  What would be your purpose?  By your message it sounds like you gave up the ghost long ago, nonetheless you can probably reap some of the effort you have sown.  I'm going to assume you hold on to a good amount of IFCs so why not pass the Baton forward.  Post your plan as to why you wanted a Dev Team and offer to pass on all that's necessary for someone else to lead the project, sit on your holding and maybe by the efforts of others you might gain from what you now consider lost.

On the other hand your Website is tight, the amount of coins circulating is right for the coin's vision and even if at this point it's all arbitrage by some focused development and marketing this can still work.  If you're the creator or one of the creators you might also want to rise to the occasion one more time - you'll need new perspective and strength though.  I hope you can feel better.  Cheers

You don't even bother to know who runs the coin, this guy is actually trying to do something to bring it on track, and you have the nerve to criticize him for it. People like you are exactly why none of the previous dev team want anything more to do with this project. Just a bunch of vultures making demands and complaints and don't even bother looking up basic facts about the project. Everyone making lists of things we need to do as if the problem is we don't know what to do. None of you have any idea what is required to make all of these thing happen, and what it took for us to get here.

Listen, all I'm saying is for good, I'm vested in the coin, I bought a at a peak and I'm Holding on to my bag - that's support.  Be encouraged you now have a supportive community.  DEV TEAM + COMMUNITY = SUCCESS
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

Can we add IFC to novaexchange. We could vote everyday.

It's already on there.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Are people still actively mining IFC? how's the difficulty?
Kryptomaniac

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

Are people still actively mining IFC? how's the difficulty?

The only consensus at this point by certain parties seems to be to bring the price down.  @ $170 1 million IFCs costs you $170 but @ $50 that same million costs you $50.  Other than that I don't see what else would be the objective to try one's darnest to bring price down.  I've never seen where some folks are desiring price drop so bad as in the case of IFC.  I've never seen folks, DEVs mind you, insulting people and calling them all kinds of names from dumb noob to vultures for them just trying to get coin moving again - weird.  In any case I'm vested and I'll remain so, my IFCs belong in a part of my portfolio called "doggie pile" - sometimes doggies eat 10 carat diamonds though.

AT THIS POINT ALL THE PROJECT REALLY NEEDS IS SOME DEVELOPMENT, WETHER AN OLD DEV TEAM OR A NEW ONE A FUNCTIONING DEV TEAM IS ALL THAT'S NEEDED.  WITH THE RIGHT DIRECTION COMMUNITY WILL RESPOND WITH WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Coin's got all it takes to become a Micropayment Currency.
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

To everyone complaining about the devs.Dev work comes @ a cost. As a community raise some BTC for someone to work on it and plenty of people would do it.

Ahmed
Kryptomaniac

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

To everyone complaining about the devs.Dev work comes @ a cost. As a community raise some BTC for someone to work on it and plenty of people would do it.

Ahmed
Did you see my post above:  "WITH THE RIGHT DIRECTION COMMUNITY WILL RESPOND WITH WHATEVER IS NEEDED." That includes cash as well.   But you have to realize that no one is going to throw cash into a black hole.  Plans for moving Coin forward need to be presented, before the how much is even asked. 

DEVELOPMENT ROAD MAP + DEVLOPMENT COMMITMENT = COMMUNITY SUPPORT

That might have not been the Culture before, but with all the Noobs Styling Cash one might be surprised at how much could be accomplished.
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:38:50 AM

Well obviously thats the job of whoever is paying for the upgrades. they decide what they want doing and it gets done
MrToolz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

Hello, I am a new supporter of IFC.  I d/l the wallet today and still syncing (take a bit).  I searched Hi and Low of how to obtain FTC and most links were dead.  I am sharing info I found, https://www.cryptopia.co.nz carries (LTC/IFC).  You have to send BTC to them and do (BTC/LTC) then (LTC/IFC).  I am and will continue to support where needed.  I am proud owner of 1.18M IFC.  I hope I can move the coins off the exchange once my wallet syncs.  I have many questions, but willing to work together with the community to grow IFC.

-MrToolz
ath10n

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

Hello, I am a new supporter of IFC.  I d/l the wallet today and still syncing (take a bit).  I searched Hi and Low of how to obtain FTC and most links were dead.  I am sharing info I found, https://www.cryptopia.co.nz carries (LTC/IFC).  You have to send BTC to them and do (BTC/LTC) then (LTC/IFC).  I am and will continue to support where needed.  I am proud owner of 1.18M IFC.  I hope I can move the coins off the exchange once my wallet syncs.  I have many questions, but willing to work together with the community to grow IFC.

-MrToolz

If you need to add nodes to speed up syncing check out this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356065.msg19575697#msg19575697

I had no issues sending or receiving coins with a synced up wallet.
explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

-MrToolz

You can send the coins to your wallet before it is synced. You just won't see it in your wallet before it is synced.
mahabu02

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

-MrToolz

Well, can you fix the withdrawal problem on bter.com. I made withdrawal about 9 days . it saying still now, waiting for balance. what is this and why?
MrToolz

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:53:17 PM

-MrToolz

Well, can you fix the withdrawal problem on bter.com. I made withdrawal about 9 days . it saying still now, waiting for balance. what is this and why?

I wish I could help you, but you need to contact bter.com.  I have never used bter.com Sad  I have nothing to do with bter.com.
ednawnika5

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:13:38 AM

-MrToolz

I wish I could help you, but you need to contact bter.com.  I have never used bter.com Sad  I have nothing to do with bter.com.

I bought a bunch of IFC from BTER 14million and couldnt get it off the site for 1. 1. Wallet is taking forever to sync and second nearly impossible to withdraw. Was able to withdraw LTC. couldnt leave my money in jeopardy
explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

-MrToolz

I bought a bunch of IFC from BTER 14million and couldnt get it off the site for 1. 1. Wallet is taking forever to sync and second nearly impossible to withdraw. Was able to withdraw LTC. couldnt leave my money in jeopardy

I can't speak for Bter, but if you move the coins to your wallet, even if it hasn't completed syncing, they will be there when the sync is complete.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

"Waiting for balance" most likely means their hot wallet does not have sufficient funds to complete the withdrawal. The wallet will have to be manually funded from cold storage.

bter has very poor support so you may be waiting for a while. I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread that IFC withdrawals from bter are delayed or not working. Sad
ednawnika5

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:34:14 AM

-MrToolz

I can't speak for Bter, but if you move the coins to your wallet, even if it hasn't completed syncing, they will be there when the sync is complete.

Belive me, it would be my pleasure to sit on a bag of ifc, the nodes list that I kept trying to add werent accepting. It was/is still giving me.
Sidenote: just for crypto protection i make sure im in control of a wallet. What wallet version/nodes list are you running?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

I realise devs in this thread lost out, but are you going to make bitter posts every time someone talks about moving forward?
By supporting the guy actually trying to move things forward instead of just talking about it? Way to read the post.

The Buying Spree continues!!!!  3.4 Million Volume so far today.  Buy 10 Million for $1.75k, hold on to it and I have a hunch you'll be amazed.  A "hunch":

After all has been surveyed, quantified, compared and studied, one is still left with an unknown!  

Sometimes hunch have a place; I said sometimes.  Just think that in 1998 AOL (America Online) had better all around fundamentals than Amazon, yet today we know that having 1k shares of Amazon would have proved much better.

At this time, IFC is simply missing a Kick-butt Dev Team, if they, whomever they are, will rise to the occasion, IFC would at least have a chance of competing.  

It doesn't need any fancy features. It just needs to work cheaply and quickly as currency.

There's still the need for a coin to fulfill the need of a Consumer Crypto.  Interesting to see that IFC could compete for this title, let's see how it'll all play out.  

The one thing that's MOST INTRIGUING IS THE FACT THAT IFC HAD A LAST 30 DAY VOLUME OF 214 MILLION.  This coin is being amassed, some folks are building a stockpile of them, it leads me to believe that GREAT NEWS might be around the corner; might have to do with an announcement regarding DEVELOPMENT.  I'll continue to build a stockpile myself - just in case!

There is no GREAT NEWS just around the corner. Behind the scenes I have tried to bring a team together, a team of established Devs at Legendary status. Unfortunately, other than Unknowns posting in this op saying they are Devs, none have come forward.

Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing new is coming from this coin for the foreseeable future. The market right now is Chinese arbitrage. It pumps and dumps.  Nothing but FAKE NEWS.  It is nothing but manipulation.

If I may ask why would you want to get a Dev Team together?  What would be your purpose?  By your message it sounds like you gave up the ghost long ago, nonetheless you can probably reap some of the effort you have sown.  I'm going to assume you hold on to a good amount of IFCs so why not pass the Baton forward.  Post your plan as to why you wanted a Dev Team and offer to pass on all that's necessary for someone else to lead the project, sit on your holding and maybe by the efforts of others you might gain from what you now consider lost.

On the other hand your Website is tight, the amount of coins circulating is right for the coin's vision and even if at this point it's all arbitrage by some focused development and marketing this can still work.  If you're the creator or one of the creators you might also want to rise to the occasion one more time - you'll need new perspective and strength though.  I hope you can feel better.  Cheers

You don't even bother to know who runs the coin, this guy is actually trying to do something to bring it on track, and you have the nerve to criticize him for it. People like you are exactly why none of the previous dev team want anything more to do with this project. Just a bunch of vultures making demands and complaints and don't even bother looking up basic facts about the project. Everyone making lists of things we need to do as if the problem is we don't know what to do. None of you have any idea what is required to make all of these thing happen, and what it took for us to get here.

Listen, all I'm saying is for good, I'm vested in the coin, I bought a at a peak and I'm Holding on to my bag - that's support.  Be encouraged you now have a supportive community.  DEV TEAM + COMMUNITY = SUCCESS

Yeah, funny how that "support" is mostly in the form of cheer leading when the price is up. When the price drops... crickets. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars of my own money and stressed myself out to the point of causing life threatening health issues to manage this coin. Sorry but I did my share. The problem is there is no community, just a bunch of investors interested only in quick personal returns. Its easy to sit around and talk, no one is doing anything. I have been begging for help for years. Where was this "supportive community" then?

Its not right keeping this coin on stand by for so long. Something needs to be done and new devs need to take over.
Whats the point of doing nothing?

Perhaps you should rephrase that... what is the point of doing everything myself? Do you think there are people lining up to maintain this coin and I am preventing it from happening? No.
MrToolz

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:50:52 AM

I realise devs in this thread lost out, but are you going to make bitter posts every time someone talks about moving forward?
By supporting the guy actually trying to move things forward instead of just talking about it? Way to read the post.

Yeah, funny how that "support" is mostly in the form of cheer leading when the price is up. When the price drops... crickets. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars of my own money and stressed myself out to the point of causing life threatening health issues to manage this coin. Sorry but I did my share. The problem is there is no community, just a bunch of investors interested only in quick personal returns. Its easy to sit around and talk, no one is doing anything. I have been begging for help for years. Where was this "supportive community" then?

Its not right keeping this coin on stand by for so long. Something needs to be done and new devs need to take over.
Whats the point of doing nothing?

Perhaps you should rephrase that... what is the point of doing everything myself? Do you think there are people lining up to maintain this coin and I am preventing it from happening? No.

TecShare, There are people asking to help, like myself, just let us know what we can do to help.
I don't know anything about the backend part of a coin's ecosphere, but I am willing to roll up my sleeves, learn and help.  Other than a DEV, what are the high priority projects we can start on?  Have to start somewhere, just need guidance.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

Exactly, If we know what needs to be done I think we can all help out some way right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: