Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty/Signature  (Read 651 times)
MakarovMV (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and makes posts but what they look like?

Im currently participating in a signature campaign for a cryptocurrency called DateCoin.  So far it's been a great experience and the Campaign Manager, Avante, has been very professional.  To find these campaigns you can go to the service section under marketplace.  The problem is that your a newbie member and campaign do not accept newbie members.  If youd like to participate in these campaigns youll have to get to a full-member or higher and youll have to have a quality post history.
With that being said, dont start spamming the forum trying to get your post count and merit up.  Just post when you think you can make a solid contribution to the thread and enjoy your time on the forum.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

As for now you know what basically is a signature campaign, and what all you have to do. But the problem is that you are not having any rank on the forum and the campaign  manager usually take up  the participants on the basis of  their merits on the forum. So you will first have to get  a rank on the forum and for the  merits of course your posts need to have a quality in the content. The managers do not take up the newbies because they cannot trust their post quality. And they need the participants  of their bounties or signature campaigns to be reliable and for that you will have to post a minimum number of  posts.

Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

Unfortunately you can't participate in the signature. As your rank does not meet the requirements. To participate in the signature, you need to achieve the rank of Jr. Member.
More info can be found here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
How it works and what you need to do.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

The attend signature is called qualifications. you have qualification, you can join signature. If you want to join the signature then you have to go to a qualified place.that means you will be  members, full members or higher members. and have to be the ability to post qualitative standards. if you have these qualifications, you will be able to sign and participate in the campaign. then you do standard posts in the forum that you will be trusted by.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

I have a suggestion for you,
1. Important! before you follow the campaign signature, make sure the bitcointalk account rank is jr.member because now there is rarely a gift that allows newbie accounts to follow campaign signatures
2. better read the first post in the beginner, find out what you do not know
You can see an example of a signature under my writing this ..
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

The first thing you need to do is post more on this forum as there are not many good signature campaigns that allow newbies to join, and if they do then the rewards are very small. When you get to Jr Member then there are a lot more opportunities. Just keep posting and you will get there
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

It is very good because there are Bounty and signature compainies .This companies give you reward for warking.I always make money with it
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

If you are still a beginner, you must first upgrade your account to become a member or jr member, if you have become like that new you can join in a signature campaign on their project, maybe if your account is still a beginner you will not be able to join a campaign because the rules in the required signature campaign are jr members or members.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
You just have to go to the topic of the bounty to have everything you need to do. Just read and do as  it.  the bounties are listed in the marketplace.

jawaher

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and makes posts but what they look like?

Im currently participating in a signature campaign for a cryptocurrency called DateCoin.  So far it's been a great experience and the Campaign Manager, Avante, has been very professional.  To find these campaigns you can go to the service section under marketplace.  The problem is that your a newbie member and campaign do not accept newbie members.  If youd like to participate in these campaigns youll have to get to a full-member or higher and youll have to have a quality post history.
With that being said, dont start spamming the forum trying to get your post count and merit up.  Just post when you think you can make a solid contribution to the thread and enjoy your time on the forum.
Most of the signature campaigns start from jr. member rank. however there are certain campaigns that accept newbies,too.
all you need to be making constructive posts.
i just noticed one campaign accepting newbies,too is

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603.msg33636739#msg33636739
It will be greatly helpful for you to take part and try to understand the process practically.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

I guess you just need to understand what signature campaign is. Signature Campaign is simply a way to market a company's product which could be an ico (initial coin offer) coin or other product related to coins/tokens , cryptos wallets, cryptobank etc. In this case, the participants wear the signature of the company via his profile, then make logical posts base on the campaign requirements.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

Unfortunately you can't participate in the signature campaign. The problem is that you are a newbie member and signature campaign do not accept newbie members. If you want to join the signature campaign then you have to go to a qualified place. That means you will be  member, full member or higher member. And have to be the ability to post qualitative standards. If you have these qualifications, you will be able to sign and participate in the signature campaign. And just post when you think you can make a solid contribution to the thread and enjoy your time on the forum.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Hello, guys!

like the on you just made. You simply need to behave naturally, like you're engaging with other forum users, definitely need to avoid spammy and repeated posts. Just see the rules of each campaign, it's easy

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

In bounty,signature is the highest paying program, I am yet to see a bounty hunter that is not interested in signature carrying, I even prefer it to any bounty programs..
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Hello, guys!
As of now you know the basic requirements and how to participate but in your current rank you can't join signature campaigns. You need to rank up first at least Jr. Member but it is hard to rank up now because of merit.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

In most projects, such bounties are cheap, but in rare cases you can earn on one subscription campaign only, with a high user rank of hundreds of dollars. It remains only to understand - where and when to rationally spend your time resource to earn this way.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Hello, guys!

Hey buddy as you see here and also if you visited some bounty campaigns that they don't accept newbies for their campaign you should first try to rank up your account before you can join campaign so you can ware your signature.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

every campaign has its own rules and regulations so all you have to do is just follow those rules and regulations and you should make some money, but as a rule you should educate yourself enough about cryptocurrencies as much as possible so you can make quality post as this is what the forum is about , a place where people can get correct and up to date info on crypto.you will be paid according to your rank and the only way to rank up now is by submitting post that makes sense (quality).

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Eligibility is the number one thing to consider when thinking of joining signature bounty campaign and you can find this in the rules for the bounty you like to join. Once you are eligible, you apply and wear the logo of the project accordingly. To earn your stake, you will have to conform to the number of posts required and the bitcointalk.org section you need to Post them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: