Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty/Signature  (Read 649 times)
MakarovMV (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Thank you all, guys!
But the problem is that I do not know how to up my merit. And the main idea just to post project`s signature and communicate with people helping them, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

There are many bounties in this forum. Almost all have signature campaigns. Newbie do not allow all the signatures. There are conditions for signature. Where can you post, where can not. There are how many posts to be posted each week.  If you can post in terms of condition they will give you the stack. If not, you will not get any stack.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

You can only join signature bounty if you are a junior member,you can choose a good bounty in the lists and join there,there are terms and conditions that you need to follow and complete them,in the end you will get your profit.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

Your earn stakes after you fulfilled all the rules that are set by the campaign manager. Most important is your rank in this forum. Every rank has its own stake to earn. The higher the rank the more stakes you can acquire. After the signature campaign end when most of time, ICO is over, you will be allocated your stakes in relation to the total number of particpants and tokens are distributed based on your number of stakes.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

Thank you all, guys!
But the problem is that I do not know how to up my merit. And the main idea just to post project`s signature and communicate with people helping them, right?

You get merit from other people who choose to give one of your posts merit, so I guess, make good posts!  Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

to be able to register signature sign in which?
  ai that you can be detailed details or or for a link link video manual
I'm a new users and it difficult with me.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

to be able to register signature sign in which?
  ai that you can be detailed details or or for a link link video manual
I'm a new users and it difficult with me.

You need 30 activity points before you can set a signature.
You can get 14 activity points/2 weeks.
So, create 14 posts within the next 5 weeks and you should be Jr. Member

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
MakarovMV (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

As far as I understand I must be jr.member and after that I wll be able to participate in BCT Signature campagins. Where do you find the projects? How do you think what is the best place to find a gem?
bachanhlac

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

You Must read the rule of signature campaiin CAREFULLY. Because each capain, the rule could be different. Howerer,i see the stake of almost campain just post on Bitcointalk. You can post on any Zone of Bitcointalk (but it is meet the rule of forum). Each post like 1 stake. So, if a Campain requirement 10 post, you must post at least 10 post in week to meet the rule and earn full of stake
MakarovMV (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Thank you, guys! I understand now what should I do. In the nearest future I will be able to be a part of this community.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

i am newbie, too...but i am on my way to reach jr. member
i got so motivated when my friend started join signature campaign since 3 years ago, and he earned so much from that...
i get more active on this forum and learn how to join in signature campaign and how to pich which one is really good
ASNAKU

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
To follow a minimum bounty signature campaign you have to raise your rank to follow bounty, if already rank jr. Your members will be easy to sign the signature, there you are directed at how to follow bounty.
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

You must wear the thier signature while posting but unfortunately we are not eligible yet.  Must be jr. Rank first to participate in signature campaign
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Upgrade your level to junior member so that you can join or participate signature campaign,there are lot of good sigbature campaign to choose from and earn a goid reward in the end.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

Im currently participating in a signature campaign for a cryptocurrency called Vivalid.
This project lead by most experience Campaign Manager. This Project also good. And they accept Jr.Mem to join Signature Campaign.
You can try it. Good uck
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

If you are still a beginner, you must first upgrade your account to become a member or jr member, if you have become like that new you can join in a signature campaign on their project, maybe if your account is still a beginner you will not be able to join a campaign because the rules in the required signature campaign are jr members or members.

Where to find campaigns if I would reach the Jr. Member or member rank? Is it a must to join?

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

The conditions or eligibility requirements for any bounty are stated by the bounty campaign manager, including signature bounty. Usually, the minimum bitcointalk rank required for signature bounty is Junior Member. You can register for the campaign if you are qualified. The bounty campaign manager will award you stake based on your work.
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

I am currently participating in the PRiVACY signing task, you should understand the rewards task, signing, translating, making videos is a good way to get rewards!
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

My last account was blocked due to low quality posts, although I still to understand why it was tagged low quality. I thought I did a good job
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

When joining signature if you must make some constructive posts on Bitcoin Talk Forum per week. The project will tell you that where you can post.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: