Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to BUY? 10K $.  (Read 530 times)
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

I suggest stick with the solid coins right now as bitcoin's value is very bullish because if bitcoin has surged up all of these altcoins are going to bleed the only way these altcoins grow is when bitcoin goes sideways,most of the time bitcoin goes up/down the altcoins are bleeding which is why we need to stick with bitcoin and these solid coins like ethereum and neo.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

In the top 20, moisten and just do not go wrong! Everything will grow this 1000% you just need to wait for everyone's growth!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Sometimes you get much better returns on unknowns undervalued coins. My choice BTX, BCA, BCX so far
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Guys what is your suggestion for investing 10K$ in ALTCOIN?
I already Bought, BTC, ETH, NEBL, (75K$) Now I want to invest 10K $ More, What to BUY?

That's a pretty big investment already, congratulations.

I would definitely try to diversify my portfolio into more coins, if I were you. 3 coins is probably a little bit less than what I'd expect for a normal, profitable crypto portfolio. Perhaps sell off some ETH while it's still hot for other mid to lower cap coins.

For your $10k investment, to me, I'd definitely invest them all in XMR if I can.

The price of XMR hasn't really jumped at all despite the entire crypto market just exploding in recent days, so you can be sure that it's undervalued. Also, long term wise, I can really see XMR's privacy being appreciated more and more.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

I already Bought, BTC, ETH, NEBL, (75K$) Now I want to invest 10K $ More, What to BUY?

just buy waves, great platform inside and have a lot of excess if we compared with others altcoins,
in my opinion its undervalued now
so, do not miss the train on waves my friend

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

For 10k USD you can go with the many crypto currencies in the top 100 list dude. You need to your own preference accorinding the investment you are looking into then you can go with the market place volume of the coins.
These two coins will be having the investment potential to give the returns in the market mate.
I advice you to invest on ETH, BTC and NEO.
This coins will not let you loose the money. If you are having the long term focus on crypto investment. For instant profit you go with the cheap altcoins with the br potential. Those you can invest the bitcoins mate.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

You already have the big coins, now I'd suggest to go for smaller coins so you can have the potential of higher profit. Maybe Ripple would be a good choice because it is definitely going much higher than its current value.
Another one that I like is SiaCoin, I think it is way undervalued at the moment and will be at least double of its current value in the upcoming months.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

I assume you are buying coins for a long term investment. There are some coins I recommend that might be profitable in the long run. First is BCH, yes it is BTC's fork but based from it's history, it gives a high percentage of profit. Second is DOGE, I think this fella is underprice which would make a very large profit if it hits even 50 cents USD. Third is BCN, also an underpriced coin that has been around for quite some time now.
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

I advise you to purchase NEO. This is the only one at the moment who can compete with the etherium. And the closest one to him is Cardano, but so far the developers have not been able to show anything they promised. It is worthwhile to consider Ripple, but only to use this platform later in the banking sector.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Stop taking peoples suggestions when you are about to invest your money on coins. This is your money and you decide how you want to invest. Most people will just tend to be biased towards the coin they have invested and will make you invest on that coin no matter how shit it is.
All I can do is give you some suggestions: Look for coins that are under values, coins that have great potential with good team and coins that are trending as top market. 

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I think the 3 coins you choose are all good. I can no longer recommend other coins to you. so I just suggest you to choose ETH. with a capital of $ 10k you can have a decent amount of ETH. because ETH is high but still affordable with $ 10k.
shirahoshi

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

i think just 10k $ is too little to invest, i suggest to you to hold first and earn money more after that you have enough money to invest to may invest in altcoin or etc but if you just have a little money i think you just get a loss of your money
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I think you have to buy ripples or neo because I think those two coins are worthy of investment but may not be as good as the coins you've bought but it would be a shame if you ignored those two coins
it's my advice for you and hopefully can help you
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

A couple of under the radar type coins for you are CHBT and ARO both are on just one exchange but both have some very good potential, it can't hurt to throw some at them and see what happens.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

create 2 lists of coins, in one list of coins from the top 10 list. in the second list maloizvestnye coins with low security but a promising idea to make an overview of coins. in sum, you have to polchasa about 20 coins. of the total Deposit, set aside 20% for bitcoin.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Dash
Any person, listing prospective altcoyins, will call this currency one of the first. Unlike many others, it uses not only its own algorithm (X11), it uses its own hashing scheme, servers for work and several services for anonymity. At the same time, the latter is much superior to the same function in bitcoins and is completely controlled by the user. If desired, you can make a payment bypassing one of the recommended services. This translation does not affect the translation, but the recipient will have an opportunity to know from whom the money came.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

good predictions, with lots of capital will undoubtedly benefit a lot from purchased coins, if not enough to buy Neo and Litecoin. this is amazing.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

Just a friendly advice: take ALL investment suggestions from random people with a grain of salt. I feel that crypto is much more dangerous compared to the stock market, and not why you'd think. It's not the volatility, but the ability to get tricked into buying something that seems promising and there's a significant possibility that it's either an outright scam, or a product that doesn't need blockchain, it's just being adapted for the the purpose of crowdfunding. Study the teams and their backgrounds, first and foremost.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

First of all you are lucky guy if you have so much money. I think that better option to byu NEO. I think it is good coin for your protfolio. NEO is undervalued vs Ethereum and have the good potential.
The investment in NEO looks very promising, except it is possible to buy a token based on NEO. For example, TKY, a good project that is now trading below the price of ICO.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Just buy whole bitcoin while you can! In the future this will be not possbile. For the rest you can play with some altcoins. Bitcoin is great for hedge again altcoin. You should always have bitcoin or etheruem in your porttfolio.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: