Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

I hope that the team will have collected the necessary funds and pay as much as promised, and those who decided to advertise this project it will not be wrong

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

It's great to have an airdrop.I want to get the coins for this project, expect that they will grow in value.I hope that this will happen any time soon
dathoangkenh1

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

Reserved translation
Language:  Vietnamese
BCT username : dathoangkenh1
Profile link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1663673

MEW: 0xd7607b7899a54489E8DE38544A0189b5d8B7fe90

Please contact me if I get accepted so that I will be able to start working on it immediately.
Best Regards

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

I would like to participate in a bounty campaign, but I'm interested in when the distribution of tokens will be? Usually it happens after the end of Ico, is it?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

I would like to participate in a bounty campaign, but I'm interested in when the distribution of tokens will be? Usually it happens after the end of Ico, is it?

Then participate, don't mind first when will be the distribution. Complete the task first before minding the payment. By the way, I find the bounty so profitable and it will be a win to win situation between the project and the bounty hunters.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

We are please to announce that you can now use your referral link to refer bounty hunters, that will be registered under your account and you will receive % for the stakes that they do. For example if a bounty hunter registers through your referral link and makes 1000 stakes, you will receive 100 stakes for his work. If he registers another bounty hunter you will receive % of their stakes too. Stay tuned for updates on the bounty referral extension to the program!

Great news then to all the supporters and members of thecargo coin. The team has a good offer that will attract many supporters because of the good incentive programs.
It is the impressive course from the CEO, now it is possible not to bother with accession in the companies at all and to spend on it the time, it is only enough to invite the base of referrals here and to earn without doing anything.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

We are please to announce that you can now use your referral link to refer bounty hunters, that will be registered under your account and you will receive % for the stakes that they do. For example if a bounty hunter registers through your referral link and makes 1000 stakes, you will receive 100 stakes for his work. If he registers another bounty hunter you will receive % of their stakes too. Stay tuned for updates on the bounty referral extension to the program!

Great news then to all the supporters and members of thecargo coin. The team has a good offer that will attract many supporters because of the good incentive programs.
It is the impressive course from the CEO, now it is possible not to bother with accession in the companies at all and to spend on it the time, it is only enough to invite the base of referrals here and to earn without doing anything.
Referral was a good program, many will be glad that this was crested. I am sure many supporters will be after the good incentives and this will help to increase the popularity rating of the project. Let's wait for another project  updates and announcements soon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

Thank you for the news. I am waiting for this referral system, because I have some friends who want to join the bounty campaign of CargoCoin. I can now get benefit from my referral.

The referral system in bounty campaign is not bad at all. It's great that even the one you referred had another referred person, you will still get % fromt it. And it is awesome.

Yes. Referral program is very attractive to the people who wants to earned tokens without investing. Especially to CargoCoin bounty campaigns where they allocate 10M$ worth of tokens. It is very exciting as more people day by day keep coming here on this thread just to gather some sort of informations on how to participate the campaigns of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

They allocated a huge budget just for thier bounty campaign and that is really an impressive move by the owners.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username:Inskchen
    •   Telegram username:@inskchen
    •   Joined campaigns: Telegram
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

I'm very glad that I can participate in the distribution of tokens. Since I do not have enough money to buy. And this is a good way to get a small number of tokens and store them in your wallet.
Erhan5532

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

Code:
    •   Bitcointalk username:Erhan5532
    •   Telegram username:@ERHAN5532
    •   Joined campaigns: [Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium]

JAVVY   │  An All-in-one Crypto Exchange
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

I hope that the team will have collected the necessary funds and pay as much as promised, and those who decided to advertise this project it will not be wrong
I think you have posted in the wrong thread of CargoCoin project. This thread is only for the bounty program of CargoCoin project, not the project.
ledung9691

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: @ledung9691
    •   Telegram username:@ledung9691
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium/]
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

They allocated a huge budget just for thier bounty campaign and that is really an impressive move by the owners.

They are just making sure that bounty hunters will never regret joining the program because of the allocated budget is really huge. Hunter participant are slowly increasing and hoping some hunters to discover this very attractive offer.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

I already participated the bounty campaign and I'm glad a part of it hoping I can get a reward at the end. It seems also that the participating people are increasing, so good luck to the team!
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

CargoCoin telegram channel was incorrect in the Thread announcement. The correct one is: @thecargocoin

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

I already participated the bounty campaign and I'm glad a part of it hoping I can get a reward at the end. It seems also that the participating people are increasing, so good luck to the team!

Yes, a lot of members here already joined and doing their tasks now to be able to earned some good stakes here. I hope that the bounty campaign will attract many bounty hunters.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Nice. It is good to know that I can now earn more stakes from referring my friends here. I really like the continues improvements here in the bounty campaign. Good luck to all of us.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Nice. It is good to know that I can now earn more stakes from referring my friends here. I really like the continues improvements here in the bounty campaign. Good luck to all of us.

It's a good news indeed,  it is not all about investing but it helps us also to earn stakes. The project itself not focusing only to the process on how they started but they also enhancing it for the goodness of everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: