Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

Proof of authentification
Join telegram,twitter,facebook
Telegram username:@Glaiza
Twitter username:@mammamia1505
Facebook username: AziAlg Flores Serolf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Bounty program deserves attention.I am glad that I can participate in it and help promote this project.I believe in his success
florita26

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

Proof pf Authentication
Joined Twitter and Telegram Campaign
Telegram Username: @ancinehovanhanna
Twitter Username: @ancinehovan
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Cargocoin has been known by social media due to the bounty program and being able to actively making a good announcement about their activity. Investors will surely take some time to see and read their platform because they have a realistic vision to help the global trade and transport.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

Bounty program deserves attention.I am glad that I can participate in it and help promote this project.I believe in his success
yes, the project involves a good bounty campaign. I see already a lot of people who have joined this. The project grows and develops every day and it speaks about the quality work of the development team.
men00

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

Дoкaзaтeльcтвo пoдлиннocти:
    • Имя пoльзoвaтeля Bitcointalk : men00• Имя пoльзoвaтeля
    Telegram: @serg pat
    • Пpиcoeдинившиecя кaмпaнии:  Facebook / Twitter / Telegram /
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Cargocoin has been known by social media due to the bounty program and being able to actively making a good announcement about their activity. Investors will surely take some time to see and read their platform because they have a realistic vision to help the global trade and transport.

Yeah, because of the good strategist of the dev in their bounty campaign they already attract many investors and also their community is more bigger now. I hope there will be more members that will join the bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Yeah, because of the good strategist of the dev in their bounty campaign they already attract many investors and also their community is more bigger now. I hope there will be more members that will join the bounty campaign.
Well this news is a great one. That is really nice for the CargoCoin that as days goes by, they are gaining more and more serious and potential investors that is a big helo for the whole CargoCoin community for its development. And moreover, more interested people are participating to the Bounty Campaigns of this project. Hopefully this will result in all positive outcomes.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

I just signed up to register as a bounty promoter but I am not getting any email confirmation. How long will it take for me to get one?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

WoW, one of the best bounty companies on my experience. The personal cabinet is brought to perfection. With great pleasure, I participate personally and recommend partners. I will do everything possible to benefit the team and earn tokens. The project deserves special attention for study and further investment !!!
Their whitepapers have the complete information and the team is working hard to implement advanced features which are adding value for the platform and all the participants do feel reputed for having upgrades aiming to the adaptability by embracing and enhancing very actively.
Definitely, this project is very convincing as the rating of this project from ICO Bench is 4.4 . Hopefully the team may continue the good start of this project which can be good for all and many here in crypto currency community.

Yes, and maybe it will be much better if cargocoin will be listed in many popular ico rating sites. This can also add more exposures of the project. But all in all, the bounty campaign can surely make this project successful.

Den455

Activity: 449

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username:Den455
    •   Telegram username: @Den455
    •   Joined campaigns: [Blog]
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

yes, the project involves a good bounty campaign. I see already a lot of people who have joined this. The project grows and develops every day and it speaks about the quality work of the development team.

It is a great thing to have a bounty program in this project because it will helps a lot in promoting cargo coin in order to be popular. With that move it will help them to raise the number of investors. It simply shows that it is very useful and a great move for popularity purposes.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I agree with you in just 3 days there are over 400 members who join the telegram in this project and most important thing is it's all real. This could be a one of the great factors who would contribute to turn the project into success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

I would like to participate in a bounty campaign, but I'm interested in when the distribution of tokens will be? Usually it happens after the end of Ico, is it?

yes for sure it is after the ICO. Also the coin/token listings are mostly after the ICO, this is why the ICO Founders can not announce it before the ICO ends, even they get accepted from exchange services.

There will be more developments for the project. As I see now they are focused on the other matter. Like promoting the project using bounty programs incentives.
Absolutely yes, the project maybe preparing for bounty campaigns as of today. Same here I am excited and waiting for bounty launched. If you are patient on waiting you can really wait for the campaign to launch. My advice to all the waiting participants is wait for the team progress and for the right time to join the project bounty.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

I agree with you in just 3 days there are over 400 members who join the telegram in this project and most important thing is it's all real. This could be a one of the great factors who would contribute to turn the project into success.

You are right, I just hope that in that 400 members some of the are serious investors that will help the project to reach success, it will be a big help to the team if more and more investors will join this project. This is all because of the active bounty hunters who always do their best in making the bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I just noticed that your project has 10 social media channel including btctalk. I hope you have a good moderators on all of them to maintain it.

So it is purely advertising the platform on social media? How about on large group of people? Does the devs also pitch the platform on them?
Yes surely the devs can pitch on it too. You should always stay conected to the devs about such activities and i am sure that the devs would surely pay you good for promoting the project in a group of huge peoples.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

I just noticed that your project has 10 social media channel including btctalk. I hope you have a good moderators on all of them to maintain it.

So it is purely advertising the platform on social media? How about on large group of people? Does the devs also pitch the platform on them?
Yes surely the devs can pitch on it too. You should always stay conected to the devs about such activities and i am sure that the devs would surely pay you good for promoting the project in a group of huge peoples.
The devs are also handling the bounty for cargocoin much potentially and profitably so untill now everything is going much smooth and i hope that the same will go in the future too. This project will surely bring some good profits.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

The devs are also handling the bounty for cargocoin much potentially and profitably so untill now everything is going much smooth and i hope that the same will go in the future too. This project will surely bring some good profits.

They are offering so many bounty programs which is a step to bring their platform in the right way. Handling this project is not a joke because they need to have a lot of supporters to make this successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:

•   Bitcointalk username: marjon
    •   Telegram username: @Marjon28
    •   Joined campaigns: Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

You are right, I just hope that in that 400 members some of the are serious investors that will help the project to reach success, it will be a big help to the team if more and more investors will join this project. This is all because of the active bounty hunters who always do their best in making the bounty campaign.
Here already whatever one may do, users who have entered bounty anyway will play an excellent and useful role in the help to the project and its development, possibly it is not the last figure and the number of the entered users will increase.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: