Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

We have updated our dashboard panel and made it more compact and easier to use.

Watch our for the tip at the top of the dashboard, to avoid common mistakes and learn how to quickly and easily earn extra stakes!

Thanks for this update and this can be sure that user will be now aware of what they want to do. Cargocoin for now is having no major problems and I think they manage the project very well. As we can see, the team quickly take some actions in every small issues about their site.
Absolute excellent news to all bounty-hunters who was fond of the project and wants to earn additional coins.
I think that such news will be pleasant not only for already existing participants of bounty, but also it will be able to become also a push for the introduction new.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Watch our for the tip at the top of the dashboard, to avoid common mistakes and learn how to quickly and easily earn extra stakes!

Thanks for this update and this can be sure that user will be now aware of what they want to do. Cargocoin for now is having no major problems and I think they manage the project very well. As we can see, the team quickly take some actions in every small issues about their site.
Absolute excellent news to all bounty-hunters who was fond of the project and wants to earn additional coins.
I think that such news will be pleasant not only for already existing participants of bounty, but also it will be able to become also a push for the introduction new.
Yes you're right, it's good that the team is staying active and communicating about the updates to the users, this will help them gain more followers as well
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Yes you're right, it's good that the team is staying active and communicating about the updates to the users, this will help them gain more followers as well
Thats good. The team has to be really active during the bounty period as this is the time when they are going to experience the most traffic.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

The team don't want to hassle their user and that is why they quickly fixed whenever they see problems especially they are launching bounty programs wherein some people wanted to browse first their site before participating.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

CargoCoin bounty hunter thread in Gujarati

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

The team don't want to hassle their user and that is why they quickly fixed whenever they see problems especially they are launching bounty programs wherein some people wanted to browse first their site before participating.

It is very important to have a team that is willing to do what's best for the project just like in fixing problems encountered. Listening and peer connection is needed to know which part they will fix or focusing more and which part they make updates. I know soon many will participate and invest to this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

Vietnamese translation have be done or not? I reserved it after the person who first, but at old bounty topic, i really submitted it, but maybe have deleted?

sunbat92

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: sunbat92
    •   Telegram username: @Vudaly
    •   Joined campaigns:  Facebook; Twitter; Telegram; Medium
Jenny29

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

•   Bitcointalk username:Jenny29
    •   Telegram username: @Jenny2929
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

Hi admin, what language translations are already reserved for some users? Can you provide a list so that it will help future translators of their prescribed language to part of the project?
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 813

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:16:53 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 12:39:31 AM by arwin100

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX

Executive summary filipino translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG7rUGVTLUmQTTxyI0fA3sGyrtCopz1T

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX
We much awaited for this Filipino translation as I got more friends who are interested to participate and this language helps me better to easily reach out them and share the Cargocoin idea and easily keep supporting.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

Yeah, your right as the team doing their responsibility to make this project attractive here in the world of crypto currency. I believe the capability on the team in which they have a huge rating on the ICO BENCH which means they can be trusted to their great project.

Cargocoin platform seems very legit as we are experiencing there was no delay in transactions and the bounty opportunities for the supporters. All the plans are highly achieving without giving up which is adding trust for all investors.
azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:24:02 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 01:53:00 AM by azisjesika

•   Bitcointalk username: azisjesika
    •   Telegram username: @azisjesika
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Linkedin/Youtube/Medium]

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

This helps better to reach out to huge communities and groups and actively share the information and spread the word with the opportunities of Cargocoin bounty program.
Yes and the team are working very hard just to give quality and convenient service for all users of this project. They immediately solved the problem occured on their dashboard pannel which means that they are serious and dedicated to implement this platform in the near future. Soon, there will be more people will joined to their bounty programs which will bring more possibility to succeed.
Very well said mate, I actually many are waiting for the project bounty campaign. The bounty program will help the project to be more know in the market and attract more posible investors and will increase number of supporters.  Hope they will launch it as soon as possible because  I know many are interested to join like me.
Yes true, and very reasonable to agree with you buddy. More people are keep on engaging to this project and eagerly to participates as well as to support the whole project. This community of the CargoCoin will be much grow in the coming future if this pace is keep on doing.
Cargo coin team have taken all the responsibilities and brought the bounty program where many people were actively involving by their participation which is really making the participants utilize this chance to keep supporting.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

Executive summary filipino translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG7rUGVTLUmQTTxyI0fA3sGyrtCopz1T
Thank you for making this project great as always! Your job is very awesome, I hope you are a professional filipino translator in the future!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

I visited your Filipino translation and I say its neat and legit, not the other translators that use Google to plagiarise the word. Good work kabayan!

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

I visited your Filipino translation and I say its neat and legit, not the other translators that use Google to plagiarise the word. Good work kabayan!
It helps better now to reach out to the investors with their language as I initially struggled to explain them in English this approach makes them crystal clear to easily know about the project.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

I see that work is not standing still and there are translations.Positive dynamics.Administrators, chose a good strategy

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: