Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

Payouts are actually very good, I think that they will be interested in many and will want to take part in the bounty

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Payouts are actually very good, I think that they will be interested in many and will want to take part in the bounty
you have already participated in the bounty campaign if you say that the project gives good payments? I understand correctly that payments occur immediately after the participation, and not after the end of Ico?
phdilanuom

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: phdilanuom
    •   Telegram username: @PHDilan11
    •   Joined campaigns: Twitter/Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

when would CargoCoin bounty campaign will be ended? Do you guys need a lot of funds to allocate because I can see that the project is very big and it can function all over the world.
Maybe they really need a lot of funds to continue working out this project for its implementation in the future. That's why they created this bounty programs to gain more support from new investors.
It is very difficult qualitative and reliable to organize such large platform therefore I will support you and I will tell that they need really more means for realization.
They need to follow all the instructions to achieve success in every task assigned to them and they need a validation check list that will help them understand if they miss anything and make the successful completion of the task.
Cargocoin is a wonderful project that was created by admin, hopefully this bounty participants can lift this project further by advertising it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

I have just joined this bounty program and hopefully it all works well. I'll keep supporting this project.
You are choosing good bounty program which managed by Cargocoin themself. Don't worry and keep hard working.
Yes, just don't worry about it and just participate in it so you can do the best way to support Cargocoin themselves.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: sachdientugoogle
    •   Telegram username: @bachvanhn
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Medium/linkedin
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

hello sir for facebook campaign , what is affiliate address?

Check your dashboard for your affiliate address

Question admin and devs. When will the bounty tokens and coins go from the campaigns? Is going to the cargo account or straight to our ETH address.

I guess it will be going directly to the Cargocoin account. So that those bounty hunters will use the platform consistently.
ToriViolet

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username:ToriViolet
    •   Telegram username: @VictoriaVovkodav
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

when would CargoCoin bounty campaign will be ended? Do you guys need a lot of funds to allocate because I can see that the project is very big and it can function all over the world.
Maybe they really need a lot of funds to continue working out this project for its implementation in the future. That's why they created this bounty programs to gain more support from new investors.
That is right mate. The purpose of having bounty programs is to make more funds for the implementation of this project. And as of now, CargoCoin team had managed well this programs as they have gathered 1000 registered bounty hunters. This indicates that the team is really doing well right now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

That is right mate. The purpose of having bounty programs is to make more funds for the implementation of this project. And as of now, CargoCoin team had managed well this programs as they have gathered 1000 registered bounty hunters. This indicates that the team is really doing well right now.
1000 registered bounty hunters is a big help to the project already. As what you can know thst bounty hunters will build a funds for the project also spreading it to social medias to get more investors.
CargoCoin bounty campaign is a big impact to itself since many members are joining and trying to help the project allocated more funds for the launching of platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

I have just joined this bounty program and hopefully it all works well. I'll keep supporting this project.
You are choosing good bounty program which managed by Cargocoin themself. Don't worry and keep hard working.
Yes, just don't worry about it and just participate in it so you can do the best way to support Cargocoin themselves.

This is why they have a good reward because the bounty itself is being manage by the team which they definitely save some money. Hiring campaign manager somewhat are expensive and instead of hiring them, they decide to do it themselves. The team were professionals and probably there will be no problem handling the campaign.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

well, the partnership with nauticus is still strange to me; nauticus has its own ICO ongoing and we do not know even, if they will reach their softcap / hardcap. Cargocoin wants to get listed also in binance, but this is a very hard and long way ...

Nauticus already have a beta of their exchange on their website and will be launching in June probably. Nauticus is to become quite a big exchange.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Question admin and devs. When will the bounty tokens and coins go from the campaigns? Is going to the cargo account or straight to our ETH address.

The bounty tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO. They will first go to your account and then you will be able to withdraw them to your ETH address.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

1000 registered bounty hunters is a big help to the project already. As what you can know thst bounty hunters will build a funds for the project also spreading it to social medias to get more investors.
Such a huge range. 1000 registered bounty hunters is quite big and it will helps the project so much. Numbers of participant can be attract more investors because bounties one way to promote the project in the market. Funds will be increased and success will now possible for CargoCoin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Such a huge range. 1000 registered bounty hunters is quite big and it will helps the project so much. Numbers of participant can be attract more investors because bounties one way to promote the project in the market. Funds will be increased and success will now possible for CargoCoin.

Well, honestly that volume is really not high and the bounty still need to increase the numbers of participants so that the popularity of this project will be quick and the exposure will keep increasing.

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Our Bounty thread is now available in Spanish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3838589

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

This is why they have a good reward because the bounty itself is being manage by the team which they definitely save some money. Hiring campaign manager somewhat are expensive and instead of hiring them, they decide to do it themselves. The team were professionals and probably there will be no problem handling the campaign.

The team really did well with the bounty campaign, also they have a platform that will handle the counting of stakes. For now let's continue to support the project and help them reach their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Good guestion I hope they will be sending our stakes in our ethereum account so that we easily move it since its also our own wallet.
Actually it isn't important at all where coins will be added. Itself can't bring them from the account to a purse. The most important that they have been paid in time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: