Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

https://thecargocoin.com/images/1000thbountyhunter.jpg

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.
Wow great! This is the continuous proof of this team for all us. That we should keep on giving our full support and trust for the CargoCoin team and help the Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program to have a great outcome and become successful and pride of the trade and transport industry.

It so good to know that the members of the team are hands on to the said project.  It is a proof that cargocoin bounty is effective and very successful. Just continue what you had started,  I know for sure it will be more successful in future.
They seems very diligent and interesting by choosing all the secured and and safer environment every one will start liking the project and proceed with their active participation .
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.
Wow great! This is the continuous proof of this team for all us. That we should keep on giving our full support and trust for the CargoCoin team and help the Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program to have a great outcome and become successful and pride of the trade and transport industry.
Congratulation 1000th bounty hunter. He is so lucky. And i hope we will have more event like that for bounty hunters.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

I would really like to believe in the success of this project, and I believe that admins have correctly decided to hold a bounty company and have chosen a good percentage of compensation

I also trust the admin here in this project having a generous strategy in the bounty campaign is rare, in that manner we can say that they are wasting their time making their projects to be popular in the community. And that is now happened in just a couple of days they have their name, hopefully they will continue to be on the top.

The team doing their good working. IMO, they will get more investor via this bounty program beside others promotion campaign like bonus.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Congratulation 1000th bounty hunter. He is so lucky. And i hope we will have more event like that for bounty hunters.
That's an incredible workflow of CargoCoin as they are very attentive in every aspect holding same values from first bounty hunter till 1000th bounty bounty hunter, we can see more positive sign with cargo.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

Bounty plans of CargoCoin is just making my day very active as I keep hitting various social media, I can easily do my job assigned to me and most of the supporters convey the same.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

Joined the official channel in a telegram, not so often I like how they are conducted, but CargoCoin is an exception to the rules

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
I don't think that they really need KYC for the bounty hunters because they wanted to support the project with joining the bounty, not buying their tokens.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
assyfa96

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username:assyfa96
    •   Telegram username:@assyfa96
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

I believe that the company will be successful, and those who have made efforts will receive their full remuneration
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
I also agree that many people are not comfortable with the KYC function. Because many people want to remain anonymous, this stops them.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

I also agree that many people are not comfortable with the KYC function. Because many people want to remain anonymous, this stops them.
Well you cannot argue with that since that's the bounty campaign manager want. To be more convenient we just need to follow the rules so there won't be any issue.
airdropbountycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

Bitcointalk username:    airdropbountycoin
profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2050290;sa=forumProfile

Twitter
--------
twitter url: https://twitter.com/AirdropBountyC2
links of shared posts:

1.https://twitter.com/AirdropBountyC2/status/993443560924983297     
2.https://twitter.com/AirdropBountyC2/status/997370395564032001
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

•   Bitcointalk username:Inskchen
    •   Telegram username:@Inskchen
    •   Joined campaigns: Youtube
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

Here in the evidence we are shown that users really make a profit and are very happy that they found this project. I'm very happy for this man, because he was very lucky and he got 1000 tokens!
This is a good since that the bounty campaign really gives people what they want. As an exchange they give us a satisfying service which become a good feedback.
It's good thing to know that the team having this kind of strategy and tactics on their bounty programs. Giving reward to a lucky bounty hunter will difinitely a way to attract even more people to participate in the campaigns. I hope the team CargoCoin will continue to have this so that the platform will have a good promotion.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
thanhphuongch42

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: thanhphuongch42
    •   Telegram username: @hoapham007
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn]
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

https://thecargocoin.com/images/1000thbountyhunter.jpg

Here in the evidence we are shown that users really make a profit and are very happy that they found this project. I'm very happy for this man, because he was very lucky and he got 1000 tokens!
This is a good since that the bounty campaign really gives people what they want. As an exchange they give us a satisfying service which become a good feedback.
It's good thing to know that the team having this kind of strategy and tactics on their bounty programs. Giving reward to a lucky bounty hunter will difinitely a way to attract even more people to participate in the campaigns. I hope the team CargoCoin will continue to have this so that the platform will have a good promotion.
Yes, that is definitely true. A good take of action by the team CargoCoin. They really make this project more attractive and is reasonable to take engage into. The team has come up with a very nice marketing strategy especially for the bounty hunters. I hope the team CargoCoin will keep this up and have the better outcome and success.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Its pretty easy to understand the real purpose of KYC. It is made for government to track the big time crypto ownners so that they could tax them axcording to thier countries law.
I think don't need KYC for who join bounty program is okey. Even KYC can avoiding someone have AML but with almost people join bounty, do you think they will do AML?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: