Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
Its pretty easy to understand the real purpose of KYC. It is made for government to track the big time crypto ownners so that they could tax them axcording to thier countries law.

Well, KYC is needed in order to ensure that they are not involved with corruption, bribery, or money laundering. To think it has some good advantages but some really want to be in anonymous and this is why we can see different opinion/s.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
Its pretty easy to understand the real purpose of KYC. It is made for government to track the big time crypto ownners so that they could tax them axcording to thier countries law.

Well, KYC is needed in order to ensure that they are not involved with corruption, bribery, or money laundering. To think it has some good advantages but some really want to be in anonymous and this is why we can see different opinion/s.
KYC is needed for all projects. People feeling more safety if the project have whitelist and KYC, i hope we will have clearly about this soon.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

KYC is needed for all projects. People feeling more safety if the project have whitelist and KYC, i hope we will have clearly about this soon.

Well, some investors prefers kyc and some or most of them don't want this. They have their own reasons why they like or don't like this. But the decision will still be base on the team, what requirements are really needed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

Well, some investors prefers kyc and some or most of them don't want this. They have their own reasons why they like or don't like this. But the decision will still be base on the team, what requirements are really needed.

I guess if the team prefers KYC then it will be beneficial to all the people who supports the project. If you're a normal person without anything anomaly I bet you will agree to KYC.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I also agree that many people are not comfortable with the KYC function. Because many people want to remain anonymous, this stops them.
I also noticed that mate, KYC is not supported by many supporters and investors but hoping they can do assessment  about KYC. Hope team will hear and balance all the possible issues that may affect the project. Let's wait for further information and announcements that team will launched.
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username:
    •   Telegram username:
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

The KYC system is created in order that developers of the project could see with what participants of the platform and from what countries they deal. Government here at anything.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

The KYC system is created in order that developers of the project could see with what participants of the platform and from what countries they deal. Government here at anything.

You are right so that they can avoid big problems in the future because some nations were very strict about the ICO. Also, KYC will not be a problem if we have nothing bad profile records. This will also prevent some participants in the ICO to joined more accounts in the bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.
Here in the evidence we are shown that users really make a profit and are very happy that they found this project. I'm very happy for this man, because he was very lucky and he got 1000 tokens!
This is a good since that the bounty campaign really gives people what they want. As an exchange they give us a satisfying service which become a good feedback.
It's good thing to know that the team having this kind of strategy and tactics on their bounty programs. Giving reward to a lucky bounty hunter will difinitely a way to attract even more people to participate in the campaigns. I hope the team CargoCoin will continue to have this so that the platform will have a good promotion.
Yes, that is definitely true. A good take of action by the team CargoCoin. They really make this project more attractive and is reasonable to take engage into. The team has come up with a very nice marketing strategy especially for the bounty hunters. I hope the team CargoCoin will keep this up and have the better outcome and success.

I don't get how the selfie of some dude getting some spare of a coin that's yet to be released increase the trust of the coin that's kinda bullshit imo
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I think not only that, maybe other reason for kyc is to make sure the investors are using their real information in purchasing huge coins/tokens that involves big money.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

You are right so that they can avoid big problems in the future because some nations were very strict about the ICO. Also, KYC will not be a problem if we have nothing bad profile records. This will also prevent some participants in the ICO to joined more accounts in the bounty program.

You are right, kyc is really needed for that reasons and most of the time it's required before receiving tokens. For me doing kyc is not a big deal since we just need to prove that we are real humans with real identity.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.
Here in the evidence we are shown that users really make a profit and are very happy that they found this project. I'm very happy for this man, because he was very lucky and he got 1000 tokens!
This is a good since that the bounty campaign really gives people what they want. As an exchange they give us a satisfying service which become a good feedback.
It's good thing to know that the team having this kind of strategy and tactics on their bounty programs. Giving reward to a lucky bounty hunter will difinitely a way to attract even more people to participate in the campaigns. I hope the team CargoCoin will continue to have this so that the platform will have a good promotion.
Yes, that is definitely true. A good take of action by the team CargoCoin. They really make this project more attractive and is reasonable to take engage into. The team has come up with a very nice marketing strategy especially for the bounty hunters. I hope the team CargoCoin will keep this up and have the better outcome and success.

I don't get how the selfie of some dude getting some spare of a coin that's yet to be released increase the trust of the coin that's kinda bullshit imo

I still think that it could contribute to increasing the trust for this project specially in giving out bounty rewards since they actually sent what they have promised.
godharigod01
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

# Proof of Authentication Post Link
Bitcointalk user name : godharigod01
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1580000
Twitter username: @sainiyksaini1
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/sainiyksaini1
Facebook user name: yogesh7532
Facebook Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/yogesh7532
teleygram username :  @naitikyogesh02
https://t.me/naitikyogesh02
https://www.linkedin.com/in/yogesh-saini-746a82153 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

•   Bitcointalk username:Kigtad
    •   Telegram username:Kigtad
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/Translation/Other]
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I still think that it could contribute to increasing the trust for this project specially in giving out bounty rewards since they actually sent what they have promised.

Eventually right,  what they did makes more investors and members believed and gain more trust. I hope they will continue what they do and think more ideas to develop the project.
nepron
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: nepron
    •   Telegram username: @murallaa
    •   Joined campaigns: Translation

•   Native language : Korean
   •   Part of bounty you apply for (ANN/Bounty/one pager/exec. summary/whitepaper) : ALL
   •   Translation/moderation experience (if any) : This is my portfolio site. www.givemorebounty.com
   •   Register as a bounty hunter : Did. (panicrooms0@gmail.com)

If you accept my application, Please send me a PM or telegram.
Thank you.
SergV

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: SergV
    •   Telegram username: @SergiyVovkodav
    •   Joined campaigns: /Facebook/Twitter/Telegram

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Eventually right,  what they did makes more investors and members believed and gain more trust. I hope they will continue what they do and think more ideas to develop the project.
They need to ensure all the responsibility as well for all the participants and they should eventually do achieve the spark of attention in reaching out to the investors that adds a value for the launch of the bounty program.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

KYC is necessary to avoid any kind of trouble and to ensure safety of the project. It doesnt really take that much time and can actually prevent any mishaps.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

KYC is necessary to avoid any kind of trouble and to ensure safety of the project. It doesnt really take that much time and can actually prevent any mishaps.
As we are experiencing the feedback from the potential investors they feel not to proceed with the KYC process mostly and they wish to not expose their identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: