Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
Its pretty easy to understand the real purpose of KYC. It is made for government to track the big time crypto ownners so that they could tax them axcording to thier countries law.

Well, KYC is needed in order to ensure that they are not involved with corruption, bribery, or money laundering. To think it has some good advantages but some really want to be in anonymous and this is why we can see different opinion/s.
The KYC system has enough Ti broad application. This system is used as for the participation ban to criminals, and just for elimination of potential participants from the undesirable countries.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

How about the KYC?  Many ICOs now a days want also from their bounty hunters, before they pay out the tokens, to do the KYC. Are you also going to ask for airdrop and bounty KYC data ?
I think KYC will be the final destination for all token hunters regardless if its an airdrop, bounty or invested since they would like to identify the owners of the crupto wallets.
I don't like the idea about KYC.because of KYC program not all the country preple can't join different programs.so manager please clearify about it that it is vallid in this platform
Its pretty easy to understand the real purpose of KYC. It is made for government to track the big time crypto ownners so that they could tax them axcording to thier countries law.

Well, KYC is needed in order to ensure that they are not involved with corruption, bribery, or money laundering. To think it has some good advantages but some really want to be in anonymous and this is why we can see different opinion/s.
The KYC system has enough Ti broad application. This system is used as for the participation ban to criminals, and just for elimination of potential participants from the undesirable countries.
The process is actually much essential and i think that it also improves the security for the data credentials. I think that it is right to ban the users from the countries banning the ICO phases.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Here's a selfie of our 1000th bounty hunter, who received his 1000 CRGO for registering with CargoCoin bounty hunter program!

https://thecargocoin.com/images/1000thbountyhunter.jpg

Wow, so lucky of him. This is really proof that the team is hand on with the bounty campaign and they are doing their best to make the campaign successful.
Here in the evidence we are shown that users really make a profit and are very happy that they found this project. I'm very happy for this man, because he was very lucky and he got 1000 tokens!
This is a good since that the bounty campaign really gives people what they want. As an exchange they give us a satisfying service which become a good feedback.
It's good thing to know that the team having this kind of strategy and tactics on their bounty programs. Giving reward to a lucky bounty hunter will difinitely a way to attract even more people to participate in the campaigns. I hope the team CargoCoin will continue to have this so that the platform will have a good promotion.
Yes, that is definitely true. A good take of action by the team CargoCoin. They really make this project more attractive and is reasonable to take engage into. The team has come up with a very nice marketing strategy especially for the bounty hunters. I hope the team CargoCoin will keep this up and have the better outcome and success.

I don't get how the selfie of some dude getting some spare of a coin that's yet to be released increase the trust of the coin that's kinda bullshit imo

I still think that it could contribute to increasing the trust for this project specially in giving out bounty rewards since they actually sent what they have promised.

Eventually right,  what they did makes more investors and members believed and gain more trust. I hope they will continue what they do and think more ideas to develop the project.
They need to ensure all the responsibility as well for all the participants and they should eventually do achieve the spark of attention in reaching out to the investors that adds a value for the launch of the bounty program.
It just shows the reality of Cargocoin how attentively they are caring all the participants who are choosing Cargocoin including the supporters and reaping in a successful manner.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Do we really need to make sure that the KYC is a mandatory checklist for cargocoin? And if we are already participating in Carhocoin ICO do we again need to make an application to participate in the Bounty program or Airdrop program?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

The KYC system is created in order that developers of the project could see with what participants of the platform and from what countries they deal. Government here at anything.
KYC is necessary to avoid any kind of trouble and to ensure safety of the project. It doesnt really take that much time and can actually prevent any mishaps.

If they are going to ask their contributers by airdrop and bounty campaign for KYC, they will get very less contributers. It is better to set the KYC by a high amount of Invest like beginning from 20 ETH.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

The KYC system is created in order that developers of the project could see with what participants of the platform and from what countries they deal. Government here at anything.
KYC is necessary to avoid any kind of trouble and to ensure safety of the project. It doesnt really take that much time and can actually prevent any mishaps.

If they are going to ask their contributers by airdrop and bounty campaign for KYC, they will get very less contributers. It is better to set the KYC by a high amount of Invest like beginning from 20 ETH.
Yeah, I think KYC is ignored and not enjoyed by many people and they don't opt for the bounty. I think the team should look into this and take a decision based on there best interest!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

The process is actually much essential and i think that it also improves the security for the data credentials. I think that it is right to ban the users from the countries banning the ICO phases.
This will secure the platform too, to have a more reliable transaction in the future. It will also gives people to not hesitate to join in the bounty as they know the team is really doing a good implementation of security. But I don't agree with banning people from countries which are ICORestriced ones.
cham12

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
• Bitcointalk username: cham12
• Telegram username: @chamz1
• Joined campaigns: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

Hindi ANN thread
Hidni BOUNTY thread
Hindi Whitepaper)

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
KingEdwardLike

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: KingEdwardLike
    •   Telegram username:  @EduardLike
    •   Joined campaigns: [/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/]
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

CargoCoin whitepaper in Chinese

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Tokingold
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Tokingold
    •   Telegram username: @dimatokin
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]

Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

i have no idea how to start facebook campaign , can someone explain me how to do this task ?needed report every week or what ? i have no idea
Diexis

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Diexis
    •   Telegram username: @Diexiss
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium]
mvgurova

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: mvgurova
    •   Telegram username: @leita_rt
    •   Joined campaigns: [Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Medium]
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: SlimShadyMmp
    •   Telegram username: @themmpslot
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/mahmud55
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/TheMmpSlot

Klaviaturos

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: Klaviaturos
    •   Telegram username: @bklaviaturos
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter]
Manoj24

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Manoj24
    •   Telegram username: @cryptosrilanka
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Jo_chiqui
    •   Telegram username: @chiqui_jo
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Medium]
vishwaraveen

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

•   Bitcointalk username:vishwaraveen

•   Telegram username: @vishwa95
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: