Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 3590 times)
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

I am a new member, and I do not know how to choose, please tell me how to select the bonus manager.
It's simple,  just start by trying to read what the OP has written on this thread first.  But most especially,  its not all about jumping into a bounty campaign to mess up the forum, you have to genuinely contribute to this forum freely and as you do so, your account might rank up if people are giving you merit for good posts. If you join campaigns to shitpost, sooner enough,  your account will be red tag.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

Thanks for the useful information you provided to the community, the experience to choose the ICO bounty potential is the ICO selection with the well-known managers such as yahoo, amazix, atriz, hotachy, etc. They are the best ICO bounty managers of the time, and you can put your trust on the potential of the ICO they manage.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

Nice article OP, you should know that's it's not only about joining a bounty campaign managed by good managers, you should also try to research about the bounty you are interested in joining because most times, good campaign manager might end up managing a scam ICO. And at the end, you don't stand to blame the bounty manager for giving you shit tokens, it is the developers that are to be blamed.
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

I want to tell you about some principles of choosing a bounty campaign.

I will say at once, this process is not for the lazy, but for those who value their time and do not want to spend it on scabbard projects.
100% guarantee that the project is not a scam no one will give. But evaluating it according to the criteria below, you can cut potentially failed projects.

1.Try to understand the idea of ​​the ICO project. Is there anything unique in it and is this project necessary? Participate in the popular bounty. Often if the ICO is worth something, then usually in the first days after the appearance on the BTT, communication is already in progress.

But be SMART! There are such campaigns in which there is potential, but not many participants, there are few people who will help you, you need to determine whether this campaign can be shot, and whether it is not cheating.
         1) If the ICO has already started, keep an eye on the amount of fees. If the fees are not lively, then there is nothing to catch.
         2) The harder it is to perform, the more worthwhile the project.
         3) Pay attention to the activity in Twitter and Facebook, the number of subscribers and the number of participants of the award.

2. Study the idea of the project on White Paper, Road Map, main site, twitter feed.

3. Who is campaign manager

Here is list with some managers:

Entering this or that campaign will know what to expect from its manager. I advise you to
maintain your own statistics of managers.

4. ICO and bounty trackers.

Break through the ICO and bounty project through special trackers, such as:

https://icowatchlist.com/
 https://icotracker.net/
 https://icobench.com/icos
 https://www.icoalert.com/
 http://tokenlab.info
 http://icorating.com/rating
 https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

But be carefull! It is not necessary to be sure that the information on these sites is reliable, this information can also be fake.

These are the 4 most useful tips for choosing a  bounty campaign.

I would like to say that the most important thing is to think with your own head, you do not even need to listen to me, you should not follow what I wrote, but analyze and use what you think is useful, thank you for your attention!

Here I will leave references to simple bounties that can be performed by newcomers who do not have many subscribers.

I post here only those bounties in which it makes sense to participate, and the probability of a scam is small

In this bounty, you only need 100 subscribers on Twitter.
You need to do weekly reports

Here you need only 100 followers on twitter too

Here you need at least 250 followers on twitter
The duration of the bounty is 4 weeks!

In this bounty, you need a few more subscribers: 500 Facebook friends, and at least 800 followers on Twitter.
In this bounty you do not need to make reports, the main thing is reposting posts not older than a week!

Wow this is a great thread from you.  This is a helpful thread from us bounty hunters.
 I am following some of the bounty managers that you stated above specially needmoney.
I am currently supporting the campaign that he managed Photochain.io.
This project seem have a great potential.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Thanks for very good info. I want to specify one more criterion when choosing a bounty campaign. This is the project TEAM. If the project is presented by serious public or famous people, then such a project has every chance to achieve success.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

It is a very useful information for all beginners who want to know how to understand the idea of ​​ICO and especially how to choose an ICO. I hope you will not open 100 new topics "how do we choose an ico?" or "is an ico profitable?"

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

It is a very useful information for all beginners who want to know how to understand the idea of ​​ICO and especially how to choose an ICO. I hope you will not open 100 new topics "how do we choose an ico?" or "is an ico profitable?"

There are plenty people appreciating him for the op post. Better you should learn from him and do not reply more on this thread to drag the discussion unwantedly. If you want to find the good bounty first you all should check the  good manager.
This will allow you to give good campaign for you. Some times you may see the bounty failed with the hands of good manager as well.
Please op lock this thread as above person said plenty of thread has been opened up for the same query.
katujack

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Thank you for the information. I am a beginner in this forum and want to learn to choose a good bounty for my work.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

until now i my favorite project manager is amazix,but sometimes we will bored with the rules.the rules are very strict and wwhen there is one of rules we don't doin,we will don't get the stakes.but i waant participate the project manager sylon.tell me what is the project bounty from sylon??.thanks

Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

information is very interesting to see the manager who has been mentioned above of course very easy for us to find a really good income farm, all managers who mentioned above of course already have a good reputation in managing bounty, this is very helpful to us in finding the project gift a good success will be created if we follow the rules well
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

There are plenty people appreciating him for the op post. Better you should learn from him and do not reply more on this thread to drag the discussion unwantedly. If you want to find the good bounty first you all should check the  good manager.
This will allow you to give good campaign for you. Some times you may see the bounty failed with the hands of good manager as well.
Please op lock this thread as above person said plenty of thread has been opened up for the same query.
Agree there are already lots of similar threads regarding on bounty tips which when we do try up to search things we can really see and theres no need to add up even more threads just for the sake on making post counts or do hope on getting some merits.
Not totally discouraging you but for op should really need to make some topics which isnt really being discussed before.

Those steps or tips above is really a good one to follow up.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GoldenLad

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

until now i my favorite project manager is amazix,but sometimes we will bored with the rules.the rules are very strict and wwhen there is one of rules we don't doin,we will don't get the stakes.but i waant participate the project manager sylon.tell me what is the project bounty from sylon??.thanks
The rules are there for the bounty managers to regulate the bounty campaign. If there were no rules, many bounty hunters will be misbehaving as they want and which will also give the bounty manager a bad name and will probably not help him fetch another bounty to manage.  So it's left for you as a bounty hunter to follow the rules and regulations in order to get paid. To know about Sylon latest bounty campaign, its better to always keep up to date with his latest post so you don't miss anything.
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:28 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:55:10 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Thank you for your sharing.
vanductam

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

I am a newbei member so your sharing is very useful for me. Thanks
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

if I think carefully how the team wrote first before choosing to participate in ICO whether it is invest or join bounty
carefully first his team how
- see the offerings on offer whether interesting and different
- see his vision and mission it project (always read whitepaper etc)
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

I will say at once, this process is not for the lazy, but for those who value their time and do not want to spend it on scabbard projects.
    100% guarantee that the project is not a scam no one will give. But evaluating it according to the criteria below, you can cut potentially failed projects.

1.Try to understand the idea of ​​the ICO project. Is there anything unique in it and is this project necessary? Participate in the popular bounty. Often if the ICO is worth something, then usually in the first days after the appearance on the BTT, communication is already in progress.

But be SMART! There are such campaigns in which there is potential, but not many participants, there are few people who will help you, you need to determine whether this campaign can be shot, and whether it is not cheating.
             1) If the ICO has already started, keep an eye on the amount of fees. If the fees are not lively, then there is nothing to catch.
             3) Pay attention to the activity in Twitter and Facebook, the number of subscribers and the number of participants of the award.

2. Study the idea of the project on White Paper, Road Map, main site, twitter feed.
       2.1 Look on the Internet information about the staff, seo, advisors, this is very useful information, the names of the staff you can find on the project website, or in the whitepaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My.cryptos bountis:
    [AIRDROP AND BOUNTY] DELICIA ICO - Decentralized Food Network🔥🔥
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From blockeye
    [BOUNTY]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bounty from manager sylon:
    [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒
    [BOUNTY]⚡REOS: Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content - Launched ⚡️⚡
    [BOUNTY] 💎⛏️💎 Quake Mining 💎⛏️ ~ 💎⛏️ Crypto-Mining Lifetime Payouts 💎⛏️💎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some bounties:
    [BOUNTY]Modern Finance Chain - MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM
    [BOUNTY] ViValid - 1.3M USD REWARDS, 8 WEEKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Wapinter:
    🔴[BOUNTY] ZENODYS-First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build & Trade Digital Assets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bountis from olcaytu2005:
    [BOUNTY]WORLDEX- SOFTCAP ALMOST REACHED- 400,000 WDX!
    [BOUNTY]Cryptosolartech - 4,000,000 Tokens. Soft Cap Reached!
    [BOUNTY] HEXCASH -> 5 WEEKS, 500 000 TOKENS!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From aTriz
    [BOUNTY] ⚡ Modern Coin - A Long Term Cryptocurrency ⚡
    • Amazix
    • Tokensuite
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In these companies, you do not need to create reports
    [BOUNTY] ✅ MENSARII ✅ WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION ✅
    [BOUNTY] ✅ FLUIDAI ✅ Automating Smart Contract Security with AI ✅

(Will be updated)

Entering this or that campaign will know what to expect from its manager. I advise you to

But be carefull! It is not necessary to be sure that the information on these sites is reliable, this information can also be fake.

I would like to say that the most important thing is to think with your own head, you do not even need to listen to me, you should not follow what I wrote, but analyze and use what you think is useful, thank you for your attention!

Here I will leave references to simple bounties that can be performed by newcomers who do not have many subscribers.

I post here only those bounties in which it makes sense to participate, and the probability of a scam is small

In this bounty, you need a few more subscribers: 500 Facebook friends, and at least 800 followers on Twitter.
    In this bounty you do not need to make reports, the main thing is reposting posts not older than a week!

[/list]

Wow! This os very helpful topic. Thankyou su moch for your efforts.
    It is really necessary to choose a successful bounty so that our work will not be wasted. It's not that easy to commit our time and efforts to the wrong bounty.
    Here I can share with you "SKYFCHAIN" for me rhis project has a great potential, the team work really hard for their project..
    acmakc12 (OP)

Activity: 504
    Merit: 19

View Profile
    May 08, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

2.1 Look on the Internet information about the staff, seo, advisors, this is very useful information, the names of the staff you can find on the project website, or in the whitepaper.

My.cryptos bountis:
      [AIRDROP AND BOUNTY] DELICIA ICO - Decentralized Food Network🔥🔥
      From blockeye
      [BOUNTY]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token
      bounty from manager sylon:
      [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒
      [BOUNTY]⚡REOS: Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content - Launched ⚡️⚡
      [BOUNTY] 💎⛏️💎 Quake Mining 💎⛏️ ~ 💎⛏️ Crypto-Mining Lifetime Payouts 💎⛏️💎
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Some bounties:
      [BOUNTY]Modern Finance Chain - MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM
      [BOUNTY] ViValid - 1.3M USD REWARDS, 8 WEEKS

From Wapinter:
      🔴[BOUNTY] ZENODYS-First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build & Trade Digital Assets

Bountis from olcaytu2005:
      [BOUNTY]WORLDEX- SOFTCAP ALMOST REACHED- 400,000 WDX!
      [BOUNTY]Cryptosolartech - 4,000,000 Tokens. Soft Cap Reached!
      [BOUNTY] HEXCASH -> 5 WEEKS, 500 000 TOKENS!
      From aTriz
      [BOUNTY] ⚡ Modern Coin - A Long Term Cryptocurrency ⚡
      • Amazix
      • Tokensuite
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In these companies, you do not need to create reports
      [BOUNTY] ✅ MENSARII ✅ WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION ✅
      [BOUNTY] ✅ FLUIDAI ✅ Automating Smart Contract Security with AI ✅

(Will be updated)

[/list]

Wow! This os very helpful topic. Thankyou su moch for your efforts.
      It is really necessary to choose a successful bounty so that our work will not be wasted. It's not that easy to commit our time and efforts to the wrong bounty.
      Here I can share with you "SKYFCHAIN" for me rhis project has a great potential, the team work really hard for their project..

Thanks you
      ikarasev10

Activity: 280
      Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
      May 08, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

good article! I choose Bounty on icodrops site and all amazix project with with a budget more 300k$

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
      The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
      noxlord93

View Profile WWW
      May 08, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

if you read the white sheet of each company, it will take a very long time) I draw attention to the idea of the project, the% of payments for my program and the high rating  Grin
      Basepay

Activity: 3

View Profile
      May 08, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

We appreciate to helpful post! Thank you.
      Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: