Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching new game to bring more people to the bitcoin community - Feedback  (Read 2600 times)
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 07:38:21 AM

A world wide treasure hunt? Wow, that's a BIG treasure map...
It would be interesting to know how you are going to put "treasure" in every corner of the world (at least for each city/town/village with a contestant). I imagine this would be like Google map that shows bitcoin shops around your area and will get some free bitcoins (hopefully enough to cover bus fare) by visiting them, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:51:04 AM

How many BTC can be found there? Smiley
raaawr (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Interesting idea, E. Sorta like btc geocaching?

Sounds like you're still ironing some things out. To that end, you should probably see here.

Yes! it's geocaching + btc + games

I've been following your post in here for a long time and just wanna say thanks for all the info you post. As an entrepreneur that's been in the btc community for a short time (in btc terms that is) is always helpfull to get feedback from long term users in the community. I've been taking a look at that article for some time now, i'll try to follow every point Smiley
Thanks
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:32:57 AM

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
I will be willing to donate many bitcoins (over 10) if you actually start this and give me maybe a small percentage or something. WE NEED THIS NOW

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

Summoning a necromancy
http://coinding.com/

Its nearing the time current status ?

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

Anyone tried the Android app. I cannot scroll the map on my Moto G. Looks like the app was designed for only one size of screen. I'm not impress at this time.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:56:17 AM

Well I did get their launch e-mails so they are still around even if the thread is abandoned have not tried the app not in my city but must be startup bugs.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: