Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it helpful this thread for you?  (Read 130 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

This all Legitimate 100% for Investors, Hunters. Bounty of the year.

• Hello Investors and Bounty hunters. I found this for us because a lot of ICO's now was not all legitimate and doubted, So I decided to create thread for all legitimate ICO's for this year.

Why we need this?
  • Because we can join here freely and complaint.
  • We can invest our money without doubt because its 100% legitimate.
  • Active bounty managers and community mangers on their announcement thread and bounty thread.
  • Also anti-scam and risk.
  • Their workers and teams was super active and priorities their project.

Click your chosen one ! ! !

Trusted Managers.

We can contact them here.

Why the manager was trusted?

• They do they work properly and time to time update.
  • We can talk them to fix our issues and to our weekly stakes.
  • They have so much time to their work.
  • Very helpful info we can get from them.
  • They can escrow the token or bitcoin, ethereum if necessary.

Announcement thread

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

so you decide these are legitimate? it's a good collection so maybe you're right.
you should probably rename the thread so it's easier to see what it's about without clicking!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

I can clearly see the effort. However, I don't see how pictures of the bounty campaign will help me. Joining a bounty campaign is not as simple as looking at their ANN thread pictures. You really need to do research before investing your time and effort to bounties or ICOs.

I would have appreciated it more if you summarized each bounty. There are other members who have done this in excel and posted it for everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

This all Legitimate 100% for Investors, Hunters. Bounty of the year.

• Hello Investors and Bounty hunters. I found this for us because a lot of ICO's now was not all legitimate and doubted, So I decided to create thread for all legitimate ICO's for this year.

Why we need this?
  • Because we can join here freely and complaint.
  • We can invest our money without doubt because its 100% legitimate.
  • Active bounty managers and community mangers on their announcement thread and bounty thread.
  • Also anti-scam and risk.
  • Their workers and teams was super active and priorities their project.

Click your chosen one ! ! !

Trusted Managers.

We can contact them here.

Why the manager was trusted?

• They do they work properly and time to time update.
  • We can talk them to fix our issues and to our weekly stakes.
  • They have so much time to their work.
  • Very helpful info we can get from them.
  • They can escrow the token or bitcoin, ethereum if necessary.

Announcement thread

Hi Queen Nathalie , these thread will be very useful for all of us , since these are all legitimate but I suggest to put these on the announcement thread to be more accessable to all , and I also appreciate on these , you're doing great ...thanks

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

Very helpful information, thank you so much for your hard-earned good ICO to be a list that is easy to use by investors and bounty hunters, I really appreciate your hard work.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

These bounty threads are held by a bounty team.
But the team is excellent, and I like to participate in the Amazix team's bounty thread.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

I can clearly see the effort. However, I don't see how pictures of the bounty campaign will help me. Joining a bounty campaign is not as simple as looking at their ANN thread pictures. You really need to do research before investing your time and effort to bounties or ICOs.

I would have appreciated it more if you summarized each bounty. There are other members who have done this in excel and posted it for everyone.
Totally agree. I mean, i think you picked this as bounties of the year and branded them as 100% legitimate is because of the managers, without really sharing your criteria why you picked these as bounties of the year. Anyway thank you for the effort, much appreciated!

Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

I have a question, how can you say these bounty managers are really trusted when some of them has red trusts on their account? Isn't that a bad indication of one's forum activity? Not that i'm juding them or any sort, but i'm just curious. I know some of them really are trusted managers but for some which i don't know, how legitimate is this?
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

I have a question, how can you say these bounty managers are really trusted when some of them has red trusts on their account? Isn't that a bad indication of one's forum activity? Not that i'm juding them or any sort, but i'm just curious. I know some of them really are trusted managers but for some which i don't know, how legitimate is this?
As I know the only manager that mentioned here had red trust was aTriz. He is the only one here have negative trust because of the previous issue, But i don't care for me he is still trusted for me, They can still manage the project properly without doubt. Try him if you want to prove that man wasn't trusted.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

As I know the only manager that mentioned here had red trust was aTriz. He is the only one here have negative trust because of the previous issue, But i don't care for me he is still trusted for me, They can still manage the project properly without doubt. Try him if you want to prove that man wasn't trusted.
What was the previous issue that made him like that? Was it a major violation of the official forum rules? Did he try to scam someone? Or like a minor issue, like he argued with some DT who eventually abused their power and red trusted him (hypothetically)?
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

What was the previous issue that made him like that? Was it a major violation of the official forum rules? Did he try to scam someone? Or like a minor issue, like he argued with some DT who eventually abused their power and red trusted him (hypothetically)?
I don't know what is their issues and he got a red trust, This is not topic for that kind of words. its off-topic.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

What is CRYPTOCARZ? This is a multi-user virtual reality that provides racing experience.
malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Thoroughly concur. That is to say, I think you picked this as bounties of the year and marked them as 100% real is a result of the chiefs, without extremely sharing your criteria why you picked these as bounties of the year. In any case thank you for the exertion, much valued!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: