Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2764 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Now the price of all altcoins is declining.So this situation is best to buy some altcoins. I think it is giving a very good opportunity for the investors to invest in altcoin because still the price of altcoin is very low in the market. I think the price of altcoins will soon increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitrajkt

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

Now the price of all altcoins is declining.So this situation is best to buy some altcoins. I think it is giving a very good opportunity for the investors to invest in altcoin because still the price of altcoin is very low in the market. I think the price of altcoins will soon increase.

I agree with your opinion, if you want to invest, it's time to buy altcoin and we have to be optimistic that there will be a recovery time, even though Altcoin market prices continue to fall over the past few months.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

The transfer of capital from Altcoins to Bitcoin due to the upcoming take-off after the ETF and just now everything is falling,and Bitcoin is less,because of the large-scale transfers and sales of Altcoins, the price suffers even more.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

My opinion – this is an artificial way to strengthen Bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. Recently, many have abandoned Bitcoin in favor of Litecoin. The market is changing and it needs a lot of Bitcoin.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

I think now it's very difficult to sell altcoins, now is the right time to hold your altcoin and buy an altcoin that's right to buy altcoins for long-term investments because most altcoins are experiencing a decline.
I agree with this many people are looking right now to sell their coins without really realizing that if you are a long term holder this is not the best moment to sell, in fact I could say that is one of the worst moments to sell and that instead you should concentrate on trying to get as many coins as you possibly can before the next bull market arrives.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

The market is up and down is very normal. When the market drops you should not sell your coins . Be calm and patient.And maybe the right time to buy your favorite altcoin at a cheap price.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

My opinion – this is an artificial way to strengthen Bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. Recently, many have abandoned Bitcoin in favor of Litecoin. The market is changing and it needs a lot of Bitcoin.
In the market the main king is one, this is btc. If someone, sayd the opposite, carefully. Altcoins, these are servants of the king.There are a lot of coins on the market, but btc is only one.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

there is a saying that think positively then you will get good results, so from there I am not panic always optimistic and always optimistic, hopefully I get greater benefits in crypto, patience and patience are my guidelines.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

there is a saying that think positively then you will get good results, so from there I am not panic always optimistic and always optimistic, hopefully I get greater benefits in crypto, patience and patience are my guidelines.
for me when I see the market conditions suddenly deteriorating, it is only natural that we feel panic, but even though we panic, we must still be able to control ourselves so that we do not sell assets that we have because we sell the losses we get.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

Until now I am still waiting for the market recovered. Market price very easily changeable, and if a trade is certainly going to be very difficult. Better still wait and add to our investment balance.
Aion2n

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

The current situation is that now it is a bear market. The essence of the bear market is that the price is falling.
Now everything happens naturally. After the big pamp and grandiose sale bitcoin price remained on the correction. Now, whales are being purchased around $6,000. I think that gradually the situation will begin to adjust in the direction of growth.

And by the way the latest news about lifting the Google ban on advertising crypto currencies: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

The cryptocurrencies had really a tough year as they fall more than half of their prices causing confusions to other. But during this time of confusion, you have to make up your mind to hold your crypto assets and buy.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Don't complain, take this good opportunity, buy as much as you can, prices in the market all fall again, in the future prices can definitely rise again
Cornett

Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

to overcome the fluctuating problems, I think this year, such trials are being conducted. so there's no other choice. you need to think about everything. it seems like a negative and catastrophic scenario, but it's not going to happen. I hope so.  Tongue

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Since the market will begin to recover itself, the experience can be invested after a good research with the help of a friend.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Since the market will begin to recover itself, the experience can be invested after a good research with the help of a friend.
Experience is the best teacher with this market.

From the time that this was posted which is month of May. Many things happened and fluctuations came to all of us, I can say the same thing that it will begin to recover itself soon. Take all the bad experiences as lesson in this market and soon if there will be another correction it will be a normal thing to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Positive vibes are very important in the business world and in the crypto business, in which the return basically depends on the way you record your response to the market it is very important. And besides, it has been long since the market is red and it might not be an over optimism expecting a vibrant market in the near future. The only chance to own some good coins right now is to invest and hold for future benefits.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh

the current situation is like this. we cannot do anything at this time we need to do now, just be patient and wait for the situation to progress. our hope is only that the market will return as it was in 2017.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

The market does not move in one direction, there is always consolidations and corrections. There are many factors that determines the direction the market will go and understanding those factors can translate to money. Crypto have not performed well from the beginning of this year but I believe it is beginning to recover.
When you look at the price it is clear that cryptocurrencies in general have not performed really well in this year, but I ask myself, does it really matter? I say this because a lot of people concentrate on what the price is doing, but the current state in which the market is in is only temporary and it is not going to last forever, at most it is going to last a few years and then we'll see another bull market.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

The current pumping and dumping of coins are maybe sur to investors trying to get profits form the long months that the market has been bearish. This is actually better that a consistent down fall of altcoins, I suggest to take advantage of it and gain more money.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: