Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

As I seen many professional traders start from zero and they weren't always that good in math, economic, and calculus.
So I think a best trader not always come from the educated person, And experience is what all we need in trading to get the good profits.
Education is the most important thing and the is the most effective thing which can help you in so many ways in having a better life in all the ways. If you want to become a successful trader, then you must learn as many things as you can as more knowledge will then mean that you are having much brighter chances of having more earning and that you need to be a learned man to become a successful trader.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Having received education doesn't mean you can be a successful trader, like any other profession, it does not matter if you have a good education, if you don't have the attitude required you won't succeed. Still attitude towards trading still the key, yes, other than having a good knowledge. You need, patience, control, contentment, time management, anger management and so on. It needs a balance. I know a forex trader, a successful one, he has good knowledge and proper attitude, that's why he is so successful that he teaches us sometimes without any payment.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

You should know a lot of things in order to make a profit with a coin in trading. As you all know the market is bleeding and we are awaiting a rise in Bitcoin price, if that happens then altcoins may get some support otherwise long term trading is the only way to make any profit.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

it should be like that traders who have become successful should be able to provide education about how to become a good trader and can benefit very much.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

You must always remember that 90% of traders lose. Maybe due to a lack of studying and preparation. One of the most telltale signs of a good trader is the desire to continue improving and then doing what’s required.
Amongst all the professions which are there in this world, trading is the most difficult and the trickiest thing to do and that there are likely chances of loss of money as well while being into trading. If you want to get something better in your life while being a trader, then you must learn as much as you can and that there is no other shortcut which can then lead you to the success.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Yes I believe that a good/successful trader is a well educated person. Trading is not about guessing. I tried it myself to trade without a proper and enough information but I just failed. I lose my money. Trading is not easy. Trading takes time to learn and to understand. Imagine how hard it is to read charts, how hard it is to predict of the price will go up or down.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Yes I believe that a good/successful trader is a well educated person. Trading is not about guessing. I tried it myself to trade without a proper and enough information but I just failed. I lose my money. Trading is not easy. Trading takes time to learn and to understand. Imagine how hard it is to read charts, how hard it is to predict of the price will go up or down.

Every successful person is a well educated person, except lucky ones and the ones that have inherited fortune.
With knowledge you minimalize risks, with experience you learn how to avoid bad investments, how to make difference
between good and bad projects.
  Education is very important! Cause of that education is expensive, it can cost a lot. Investing in education is investing
in yourself, later you can make more profit.
   Education never stops, we learn as long as we live and we pay for that in different ways. It`s not the same for everyone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Some do not have an in-born trading skills which they need to earn in order to be in the trading field so some need to educate themselves to know that skills and to be one of those pros and learn many strategies and techniques to earn big profit.
This is the first point and necessary factor for every person entering in the trading world. The first priority every trader should give it to the knowledge and education of trading so that all the works and processes will happen and will treat according to the guiding principles. A trader with less knowledge and a trader with more knowledge will give different outcomes and this is the realty of knowledge.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Because if a person does not understand what he is doing, he will not be able to take money from anyone, but only give his own.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
In this point, we have to consider luck as a factor which can change everything with a blink of an eye. Even when you are well educated who has a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can lose if you do not own any luck. And in contrast, a noob trader can become rich if he is rich enough
It really doesn’t have any connection with a person to be educated or not. Yes skills do matter and experience do matter but education really doesn’t matter. Bitcoins and their trading is designed in such a simpler way that even a lay man with basic technical mind can do better than an educated person. So just skill it is, yes luck does matter but not every time. Make skills your main focus.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
I don’t think so. there are good people too and most of the learning is supposed to be done by the trader himself or you can say, all they can do is give advice but following that advice does not comes into his duty. All they will be saying would be like, have patience, learn the market thoroughly, buy low, sell high, do not give up after coming across failure few times, learn from your mistakes and do daily analysis.
Sometimes people who are uneducated turns out to be the most successful one compared to educated. We couldn't tell if the educated will become successful than the uneducated because both has their own techniques and styles in life to become successful. They have their own strategies even here in trading because sometimes even the uneducated one knows a lot about trading and in cryptocurrency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

I don’t believe that to be able to become successful trader you need to become college educated. But I do believe that to become successful in trading you need to be educated in trading discipline/courses. This is the key for long term success in trading. Knowing the technical and fundamental analysis is vital for victory.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Are you want to be a succesful trader I think you must  need education.because a good trader should have knowledge about good trading.I believe that we can be a success in any business I think first need education.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Yes this is right that education can help any person very much but i think that we can become a successful trader when someone teaches us in perfect direction and also help us through diagrams which is very helpful for learning the system. so any person can do this from experience and education doesn't matter.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Yes, I really believe that in order to be a successful trader in this cruel crypto world, you have to be an educated trader who started as a newbie guy who entered cryto trading because they want to be successful. Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Yes, I really believe that in order to be a successful trader in this cruel crypto world, you have to be an educated trader who started as a newbie guy who entered cryto trading because they want to be successful. Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.
many of us came to the crypto currency and started at all from scratch. I know people who have had problems Even with computer development, but to date they are trying to earn with the help of crypto currency. Of course success comes with experience and practice.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

If we say that to be a trader one must be knowledgeable, then that knowledge comes from education. Educated trader will make a judgement and better trade than non educated trader. A successful trader is an educated trader because successful trading requires knowledge.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

That not compulsory I am not much educated but I am doing good in trading. I will rephrase your sentence with just one word. "A Successful Trader Must Be An Experienced Trader" If you have an experience you are successful here.

Probably, you do not need some special education. Here, we are talking about self-education. A man, who wants to become a successful trader, must learn about the cryptocurrency and the market each day.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

Trading is one the easiest way to earn more but if you are asking if a successful trader must be an educated trader thats not only based by educated. Let say most of traders are educated but thats not the requirement to perform trading. As long as you have a determination to learn about trading you could try and try until you succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: