Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

A successful trader should be knowledgeable about their field. If they want to have a huge profit from trading, they should do some research about the trading system in cryptocurrency world.
If you are specifically talking about trading, then I don’t think so that there can be any other beneficial thing for you other than that of the learning new things and concentrating on increasing your knowledge and to learn new techniques which can then help you in playing smartly and that you can then manage to make effective decisions. Other than learning, there is no possible way of becoming a successful trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Yes ofcourse in order to have success you have to be a educated trader and have a knowledge in world of trading of crypto. Well educated have a advantage and will not loss in trading just like my friend educate me in trading.

besides educating yourself with many of lesson, we still need to keep practice from what we learn so we can have a good experience from what we learn and the best thing is we can try to make a profit so in the future, our skills will increase and we can analyze and trade without any problem. but I admitted that this is difficult to do because we need to spend a time to learn and we cannot do in every day if we only have a little time to learn. but I believe that if we keep doing this, we can get what we want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

Educated and Emotionless I must say. For those people who knew how other traders are playing and didn't care how much amount they are trading are just Elite at it's finest. Trading with no emotions is lethal and I prefer this with the proper education, those people could buy lambo's if available LOL
Actually we can provide to ourselves the education that the trading required by means of self reading and massive research. Though it is not easy to study by yourself especially when you are a beginner trader but there's so many tools to make it work out. This forum is also a very helpful tool if you are looking for an experiences of how to do trading.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Nothing success things can be achieved without being educated in the field. To be successful, you can learn it by joining formal training or being self-educated by providing knowledge and materials for yourself. When you are determined to learn trading, time will tell that you will be a successful trader because you know what to do to make profit.
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

you are really a successful trader must be an educated trader but there is one thing that is also very important in trading that is patience, so I think a successful trader must be an educated and patience trader
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

you are really a successful trader must be an educated trader but there is one thing that is also very important in trading that is patience, so I think a successful trader must be an educated and patience trader
That is right, you must need to educate yourself in trading before entering it, don't be too much excited to invest, it should take time in doing it, remember some rules and educate yourself from it, start with a low capital and enjoy and focus in trading.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Nothing success things can be achieved without being educated in the field. To be successful, you can learn it by joining formal training or being self-educated by providing knowledge and materials for yourself. When you are determined to learn trading, time will tell that you will be a successful trader because you know what to do to make profit.

Education indeed very important at every aspects but it will be perfect if we combine it with experience. And this cojld be applied to trading also.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

I am not agree with this statement. A successfull trader is trader with more experience. Educated trader without experience will be sink. But experience trader mist be educated ans succeed. The most important thing is when experience trader enter market they really know what to do when they make mistake in taking position and can manage risk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

learning in trading is very much necessary and we need to learn from mistakes and market and technical understanding
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

should be like that which has become successful when trading should be able to educate the new players but I see not everything like that.
For me both are important I want to be educated and want to learn everything about bitcoin trading, education mattes because it will help you know right time to buy and to sell, but I think education is not compulsory but you will have to manage it , with time and education spend your time with bitcoin so that you will able to learn more than being educated through your experience and practice.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Of course. You should know what you are doing so that there will be less mistakes. At least know its basics so that you will know what to do. From that knowledge, create your own experiences. Mistakes will always be there but if you have knowledge about what you are plunging into then the mistake will be less painful.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

I do not think that only educated trade will succeed but of course they can get more money than normal traders. trading without knowledge is gambling.
I think of course there is a difference of perspective and how to determine the choice between a regular trader with an educated trader. You are right that knowledge takes a very important role to trade. without knowledge of course it will be called gambling because you just rely on luck. for me the most important in trading is the first knowledge, analytical skills, and long experience in trading. it will benefit you in trade
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

Because if a person does not understand what he is doing, he will not be able to take money from anyone, but only give his own.
It is not necessary to be an educated trader just to earn in the market. In fact, we can earn tokens without any knowledge in technical analysis. But it is good enough to have knowledge in order for us not to lose a lot. Trading is not stable as it was very volatile and it can't be called as job. Youbare not working for anyone or to your boss
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

trading is day to day learning activity we should learn the skills and apply the skills at the same time and wait for right market movements to take profits
Indeed as experience is essential to be a good trader. Yes being well educated will help you a lot in trading but this doesn't make sense if you don't put into reality and exercise it to gain experience. You all must know without knowledge there is nothing. Really I have been listening this thing since my childhood not related to bitcoins specifically but with the whole scenario of my life
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Of course! there are so many decisions to be made. It seems to me, the one's who don't do their research, are called "the weak hands".
I don’t think so. there are good people too and most of the learning is supposed to be done by the trader himself or you can say, all they can do is give advice but following that advice does not comes into his duty. Newbies should educate themselves to win in trading and minimize losses like falling into a trap of buying a coin during hype and avoid panic selling
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

I think this is a strategy how to do tranding correctly and true because being a trader is not easy and must have a high intelligence. and this is not an option you want to comment on
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

At some point if you are an educated trader it could be your advantage, but there are some people who are actually becoming successful for working hard seeing the chart, self educating their selves, so in trading there is no assurance of everything for as long as you are willing to take risks.
I think it is not true that if you are not educated you can train yourself to accumulate personal experience as well as learn we believe experience will teach you many things like you have studied and educated
Trading is a practical stuff. Even if someone reads many articles regarding this profession, he won’t grab the real idea until he practically performs it. But a person with zero learning cannot be equal to someone who has spent nights in getting strategies of this profession.

Like a doctor or an engineer needs to educate himself before attaining skills of a specific profession, a trader must have some idea of his profession too before he applies his knowledge.
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

an educated and successful trader should be regards as a person understand the market what he is doing investment on. He or she might not received any direct education on investment or finance field, but at long at he has experience on trading, and sufficient analysis on when and how to trade on, he is already a successful trader in the market. Yet, educated trader does not directly mean he is successful if you want to say successful means always making right analysis, investment, sometimes we do not know any unpredictable events occur. I think you may say a successful trader must be experienced.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Yes I strongly agree with your opinion. Without education a trader can not read charts and analyze things. Because of our learning will make us smarter and can analyze. Without education we will even be caught in ignorance
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

should be like that which has become successful when trading should be able to educate the new players but I see not everything like that.
It is very hard to do that. People are not mostly welcoming the questions of others and they hesitate to answer them. This is big dilemma of our society that we don’t share information. We might think that people may conceal information from us and they become more successful than us. But this is biggest problem of the time. We need to share and help others and doing community work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: