Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

Well, there are a lot of people that do not even care abou the previous knowledge before trading, and that is the main reason of why they end up losing a lot of money because of that. That is why i have never traded without knowing anything.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Knowledge is every important that an individual must have in anything that he wants to do. It's obvious that they should know the bad side and the good side first because look at what happen to those who are completely noobs, they panicked and lost too much more than they can afford.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
this is depend on the person, sometime people need to learn with education if they want to know about something which make them very interesting, but some people don't need it because they can learning it by process and experience, some people have their gift skill trading where not everyone get it, they can feel and read the market just look the trend and the values. So the choice is back to their self, do you need it or not you can answer by yourself.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
this is depend on the person, sometime people need to learn with education if they want to know about something which make them very interesting, but some people don't need it because they can learning it by process and experience, some people have their gift skill trading where not everyone get it, they can feel and read the market just look the trend and the values. So the choice is back to their self, do you need it or not you can answer by yourself.

yes, it depends on the person. I see that right now, many people want to learn more about trading so at least they have the knowledge to trade and they can be able to determine which coins that could be potential to increase in the short time. but some of them don't want to learn and only wait for the prediction that comes out from other sources because they believe that sources can give them the profitable coins without they need to analyze by themselves. but if we want to be a successful trader, we need to have a skill which we can get by reading and practice from the lesson we got in many websites so it will help us to know what we need to do.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

I dont think so. education is not enough for you to become a good trader. you also need to spend time and money to get experience. Do not be regret when you lose your money when you start. let's learn from mistakes and get success after that
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

No Business can be easily done without Education in life and be successful over it. Don't you imagine what these Day Traders are going through before their deals can be carried out successfully. If they are not Technologically inclined, how can they operate computers and analyze Charts and follow the Market Trend? Hence, Education is the bed rock of everything successful in life.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
  I beg to disagree. Rather I choose not to agree because a successful trader is not necessarily an educated one. It is all knowing about the market game and the time to make a great move in a wise way. Such knowledge of holding and selling and of long term and short term investment is the bottom-line of successful business in the world of crypto.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

yes of course, to be a successful trader then must have good knowledge about trading so you will know when the right time to buy and sell so it is not wrong in making decisions and how to get profit
Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

At some point if you are an educated trader it could be your advantage, but there are some people who are actually becoming successful for working hard seeing the chart, self educating their selves, so in trading there is no assurance of everything for as long as you are willing to take risks.
I think it is not true that if you are not educated you can train yourself to accumulate personal experience as well as learn we believe experience will teach you many things like you have studied and educated
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
In this point, we have to consider luck as a factor which can change everything with a blink of an eye. Even when you are well educated who has a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can lose if you do not own any luck. And in contrast, a noob trader can become rich if he is rich enough
This is the first priority one should give to enter in this system of making money. The first priority is knowledge or education of crypto world because without knowledge of handling and facing with different and difficult situations in the market you can not survive in the market. The arm you have to enter into the market is the knowledge market and especially the crypto market because this is the modern market and the demand of this market is more than the old markets.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

You just have to tell him to read the article because there are many articles that explain the good and true trades, tell him do not be a lazy person to earn money. I do not think it's important to teach a lesson about bitcoin trading to new people
In my opinion the best teacher is time. The more time you spend here the more you learn about crypto world. Knowledge is power and ad much you know about what is you doing you will be successful. For instance entering into crypto world knower about crypto in mandatory otherwise you will lose your time and money because of lack of education about crypto.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

And I think every failed transaction will increase our experience. To succeed, must have many failures, the best education is the experience from our own failure
I also belie that a person cannot learn to grow without falling down first. It is impossible to gain experience without coming across failures. It is said that the ultimate weapon is self-taught education and that comes by taking risks and getting the lessons. Moreover, it is not possible for a trader rather any human being to vie a life of success only. It can never be the case for anyone that he will always have a win and win situation.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

I do not think that only educated trade will succeed but of course they can get more money than normal traders. trading without knowledge is gambling.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.
Well it is good to be educated as you said it help us to increase our knowledge and let us increase our skills for future earning but if you want to become trader it is not compulsory to be educated as trading is just to earn in the market infect we can earn token from market without any education but information matter also as it will help you not to lose at all, however educating ourselves ill help us to be successful.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

No. I don't think so. A successful traders must has knowledges of blockchain and the market but they can learn via websites or friends
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

Educated and Emotionless I must say. For those people who knew how other traders are playing and didn't care how much amount they are trading are just Elite at it's finest. Trading with no emotions is lethal and I prefer this with the proper education, those people could buy lambo's if available LOL
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.

that's a beautiful quote , I believe in it and I think the difference between a successful trader and a looser is only one thing , Knowledge ,knowledge is the most powerful thing in this market , no matter if you are a whale or a plankton in here , without knowledge you can lose your everything .
These whales were newbies someday. Definitely everybody starts with zero. No one have learnt everything when he came into this world. This is all about learning. Whosoever have got good learning, he would be involving in best ending results that would be enhancing his life style and life standards. So don’t just leave this thing rather stick to it and don’t let it go. Learn and learn more.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

This is not necessarily true because there are managers or company directors they have not gone through in their classrooms which are mostly due to their own experience plus their own luck and acumen.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

should be like that which has become successful when trading should be able to educate the new players but I see not everything like that.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

Yes ofcourse in order to have success you have to be a educated trader and have a knowledge in world of trading of crypto. Well educated have a advantage and will not loss in trading just like my friend educate me in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: