Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: abitbetter247 - Wager like a business professional not a gambler  (Read 7013 times)
abitbetter247 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

Today's Pick of the Day was NCAAB Duke @ North Carolina which was postponed due to inclement weather.

We are 7 - 4 over the first 12 days of February.

Bearing in mind that our business plan is based on sound investment strategies sustainable over the long term, the following quote from Warren Buffett is most appropriate: "I'd rather make 15% lumpy than 12% smooth".

Loosely translated for sports wagering purposes, this means that we would rather incur the odd ugly looking losing streak from time to time but cash in big on our winners than have a better looking win / loss curve that yields lower returns.

We generate positive monthly returns on investment month or month.

Email us at abitbetter247@gmail.com to find out more about our service and see for yourself why subscribers with long-term outlooks on profitability stick with our service.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

Today's Pick of the Day was NCAAB Duke @ North Carolina which was postponed due to inclement weather.

We are 7 - 4 over the first 12 days of February.

Bearing in mind that our business plan is based on sound investment strategies sustainable over the long term, the following quote from Warren Buffett is most appropriate: "I'd rather make 15% lumpy than 12% smooth".

Loosely translated for sports wagering purposes, this means that we would rather incur the odd ugly looking losing streak from time to time but cash in big on our winners than have a better looking win / loss curve that yields lower returns.

We generate positive monthly returns on investment month or month.

Email us at abitbetter247@gmail.com to find out more about our service and see for yourself why subscribers with long-term outlooks on profitability stick with our service.

Why do you post your pick after the game is over?  That lends zero credibility to your claim.

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:24:25 PM

He said he hadn't had a 3 game losing streak in 2 years.  Then, after I subscribed, I've seen 3 (THREE) x 3 game losing streaks.  What a joke.  You can call it "lumpy" but there's no way your claim about not losing 3 in a row for 3 years is accurate.  Hence, this is a scam.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
abitbetter247 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

Yesterday's Pick of the Day was NCAAB Utah (-4) @ USC which paid 1.900.

We are now 8 - 4 in February with 1 postponed game due to inclement weather.

We are working towards another highly profitable month.

Yes, we lost 3 in a row 3 times over the past 2 months...that's 9 losses over a short period of time.  Despite those losses, both December and January were nicely profitable months for our long-term subscribers.

By the way, in those same 2 months we won 6 in a row once, 4 in a row once, and 3 in a row 6 times.  That's 28 wins, which far outweigh those 9 losses that keep being brought up...but nobody ever mentions the positives...that's just the nature of the business.

Yes, it is OUR business...email us at abitbetter247@gmail.com and we will be happy to answer for you all of your questions.  Our goal is to provide you the best INVESTMENT advice possible over the longer term.

If you are a short term gambler or thrill seeker trying to get rich quick, WE CAN'T HELP YOU.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:04:24 PM

You had all those "winning" streaks because no one was following you/paying for picks at those times Wink

Longest winning streak I saw was one 3 game winning streak, and I had 3x3 game losing streaks.

I'm just reporting the facts.  If you would like to start posting your picks after the games start, before they end, you can prove us ALL wrong, who think you're a scammer.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
abitbetter247 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

We have no idea who "wewen" is but we did not post the previous comment.
Today's Pick of the Day game is already in progress.

We also have no idea who the disgruntled "quone17" is who keeps bashing us.

abitbetter247 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:34:30 AM

Holy @#$%, who is doing this?  We are not "andhoe" and we did not post that last comment.  That was not the Pick of the Day, the game is still in progress.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:16:05 AM

We have no idea who "wewen" is but we did not post the previous comment.
Today's Pick of the Day game is already in progress.

We also have no idea who the disgruntled "quone17" is who keeps bashing us.

Why does it matter who I am?  I've just been stating my experience with your "service," not "bashing " you.

abitbetter247 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:22:01 AM

Today's Pick of the Day was NCAAB SMU (-6.5) @ Rutgers which paid out 1.840 units.

We are now 9 - 4 for the month of February, including a much ranted about 3 day losing streak.

Who knows, we may lose 6 in a row someday, but longer term we are profitable month after month and we generate monthly positive returns on your investment.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Email abitbetter247@gmail.com to find out more.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

Today's Pick of the Day was NCAAB SMU (-6.5) @ Rutgers which paid out 1.840 units.

We are now 9 - 4 for the month of February, including a much ranted about 3 day losing streak.

Who knows, we may lose 6 in a row someday, but longer term we are profitable month after month and we generate monthly positive returns on your investment.  Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want credibility, you should be posting your plays right after the game starts, not after it's long over.  Anyone can say "I bet on the winning side of that game that's finished".

quone17

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 04:30:58 AM

If you want credibility, you should be posting your plays right after the game starts, not after it's long over.  Anyone can say "I bet on the winning side of that game that's finished".

Agreed 100 percent.

He will say "it's all verified because we email picks to subscribers". The thing is, he has no subscribers!!!

abitbetter247 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

Today's Pick of the Day was Virginia (-4.5) @ Clemson and it paid out 1.877 units.

We are now 10 - 4 on the month.

It's still early in the day, so the first 10 people who email us at abitbetter247@gmail.com will receive a bonus pick for later today at no charge.  No restrictions, everyone including existing subscribers are welcomed!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: