Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2017 times)
HashWorld

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

It is hard to say so without regulation.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain may well be the future of technology but it is still way off from mainstream adoption.
For all the talks of decentralization I believe the rampant scams and different types of fraudulent activities of the past few years has proven that some centralized enforced regulations need to be put in place to avoid or curb the level of scams in this market.

It will also help mainstream adoption directly as increased regulations will mean fewer scam ICOs and more reliable tokens or coins in the market.

Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

Krypto has a good and bright future . it has good potential, it is possible that it can replace conventional money
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

Crypto needs a bit of a reality check. Crypro communities are far too passionate and defensive about their Crypto. We all came in to make money but have gotten caught up in the crossfire game of "my coins better than your coin".

More people need to realize that current Crypto could potentially be displaced by existing infrastructure (Amazon, JP Morgan, Walmart, Nike etc.) choosing to set a Blockchain Team up of their own and start implementing their own systems instead of choosing to adopt one we associated/invest in.

All the time we are asking - "why should this be adopted by the mainstream" will hopefully drive those leading our top Cryptos to come up with a solution to a problem so in demand that the mainstream will have no other choice but to adopt.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

and even now crypto coins can be a legitimate means of payment in some countries that have legalized crypto as a legitimate payment tool, but that is only in some countries, there are countries that prohibit the use of crpyto as a legitimate means of payment, perhaps in a country that forbid it to worry if legalizing crypto will eventually be misused, and hopefully in the future crypto will become a valid means of payment in all countries or in this world
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

when the price of crypto is in a good position I think though it feels mainstream but will always be utilized for profit, but I am sure in the next few years there are still many people who use crypto to get profit.

slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

it seems to me on the contrary , crypto will never become a mass means of payment ...
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

I do not exclude this fact, I think it may happen in the next 3-5 years
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I look forward to when it happens . I hope that in the near future
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

cryptocurrency provides many advantages if we use it well. we know that now is so many people are getting to know cryptocurrency and it makes cryptocurrency develop well. if we can manage it well then we will gain the benefit in the future.

Yes, managing well can lead in the future to be more mainstream because it is one way that many would be willing to become one knowing that many are into crypto currency. People will eventually get interested as long as it will become top in the near future.
landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:36:38 AM

So many people and countries are beginning to realise the importance and essence of cryptocurrency in our day to day life. There are good values attached to nicer projects.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

secure crypto became the new thing for media payments and it certainly will be more beneficial because it is quite practical. Surely if the longer crypto can have a place in society then it is true will be able to make its value could be higher. Even so sure it takes technology that's quite sufficient and also if the crypto will be increasingly needed in the future. so that all can receive the advancement of crypto and not only among the large only.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

it seems to me on the contrary , crypto will never become a mass means of payment ...
Mass never admit it. But it is not recognized by the government, and people will use it and perhaps even more successful than electronic money.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

It would be nice if it were true . But I'm not that optimistic ... I don't think that's ever gonna happen.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

Actually I also sense that kind of theory because of what is happening in the present. If this goes on, in the coming years crypto will really be a mainstream in our daily life. I hope that it will really happen so that will see a brighter future in the crypto world.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Its hard to smile by seeing the current market even despite a small rebound. But i know also that it will be soon bullish behaveiour and make us millionaire.
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

I feel that the world is in the process of digitization, and it has entered the second stage. The first stage is the emergence and development of the Internet, and everything goes to the Internet. The second stage is the occurrence of blockchain. Everything must be blockchained, and the real world must go up to the blockchain.
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

In my opinion, crypto will not be able to force out ordinary money
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I hope it will be sooner, but nine years is still too early for this technology, I would like to see Bitcoin going mainstream finally where a shopping mall, airlines and the majority of online store fully accepting cryptocurrency, I'm glad I'm here this early before the explosion.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
edinorogka

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

Yet Crypto, is not yet highly developed . And it needs a long time to become more relevant , popular. I hope in the Bush, will be widely used
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: