Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2012 times)
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

I think its not mainstream, but they are adapt with this good technology, we need to support it, so we can support the cashless society, we need to adapt with this digital era and cryptocurrency is the answer. It have good system and good transparancy payment system..

Yes agree,maybe it will not be the main stream but there's a big chance that crypto currency will be the global form of payment for goods and services. Now there are still a lot of issues need to be address trust and securities of investors and users. Also how can scam and hackers be prevented from entering the system. If all such issues will be solve then big chance that government adopt cryptocurrenc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somerako

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

I concur the world will embrace crypto in a standard manner particularly with the assistance of activities like this one intending to get the majority with their arbitrage trade.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

We have two possibilities in this case, or the government of around the world will just ban the cryptocurrency completely, or they will accept it around the world completely.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

If what cryptocurrency gives us is useful as well as what they bring to the useful community, not only will they survive for several years but they will last for many years to come.
vanhuy

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Yes, I believe it will, it will soon. In my country of residence have successfully tested the blockchain money transfer model, I am very excited
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Yep, the crypto-currency market interacts with the classical stock marketы and in my opinion, some funds will go to crypto from fiat.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

not for all crypto, there are many new cryptoes every week. and this will certainly make it more difficult in any competition especially with altcoins that have no potential at all. there are a lot of less good ico who are just looking for fast money. I believe more for ethereum in the future will have a high selling power.

Bearks71

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

Crypto attending to be popular, most in particular the primary coin, bitcoin and other substantial altcoins are future prospects with the intention to multi day come into the actual global. the sort of good sized quantity of individuals and nations are starting to recognize the significance and pith of cryptographic money in our regular existence. There are high-quality qualities joined to more first-rate obligations.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

With the massive adoption of the blockchain technology and tokens to fuel the related activities by most organisation; i see every reason to say that crypto will be mainstream, though i cant say for how long

https://wppenergy.io
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

I trust that the prospects for business, rising costs and solid help of the network will step by step make the standard of digital money. The promotion around cryptographic forms of money has pulled in a considerable measure of business visionaries to the market, who are intending to change whole enterprises through blockchain, and they are as of now venturing on each other's foot sole areas. In this way, cloud benefit Sia is attempting to get the ground out from under the feet of Dropbox and Amazon AWS. Soon everybody will begin utilizing cryptographic forms of money.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I do not think that the crypt will be the mainstream , the HYIP has already passed , but people still use the crypt and will continue to delay it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

It is already becoming the mainstream step by step. A lot of people around me know about bitcoin and crypto. And it's a good sign, because they will be attracted strongly when they will learn from TV about some practical use of crypto. Universities make new courses about blockchain all around the world. New products and services, new businesses, new jobs etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

In my opinion in future we will be using only crypto for everyday activities and purchases, but first, people must to convince about it.the higher the demand then the amount raises the price, because many want to have it.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency will become the mainstream very soon. Everybody will accept cryptocurrency as means of payment throughout the world. Crypto is developing and I see that the future is bright but it will take time.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

I perfectly agree with you. We may be struggling for mass adoption now but I do believe a time will come that we may not be struggling with the problems we face now. Crypto will definitely get into mainstream one day

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Well, every crypto enthusiast hoped that such time would come. That not withstanding, i do not think that crypto can replace cash, just as master card cannot replace cash. Cash will continue to remain relevant and crypto will also remain relevant in its own capacity.
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

Indeed, crypto will be standard. In any case, the issue is when? No one knows without a doubt. In any case, all markers are pointing towards the reception of cryptos. This is a consolation for everybody to hodl their advantages now. Greater days are coming.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

What will you do when you know that requirements for recruitment are strictly based on your profiles on springrole, your Pharma and food logistics based on smart container Groups, Your protection from cybercrime based on Uncloak etc?

With the formidable projects coming from the blockchain technology and it's massive adoption; i see cryptocurrency inevitably going global and couldn't be stopped.

The earlier people join this moving train, the better.
All i can say now is that i don't know how long these things will take to happen; but my observation tells me that the process is already on-course.

https://wppenergy.io
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

crypto will be known for the next years.Considering there are people will be more knowledgeable enough to make crypto grew bigger.problems may encounter but there are people who will able to handle it.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

it seems cryptocurrency is not too mainstream anymore because today many traders are confused and frightened because there is no good news that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices therefore there is currently no order to buy or buy bitcoin and make bitcoin prices become expensive because bitcoin is very difficult to ride.
This might be happen if the price keeps like this so more people cancel join this cryptocurrency and also old trader quit from this.
The bad thing maybe happen although we dont want it happen in this crypto. The reality in few years will tell us the true. So hope the good thing happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: