Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2012 times)
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

That tendency continues past 2 years and will continue yet 2 years at least. Most of people see to bitcoin earn some money but it's will be not for long to the moment when bitcoin will cease to be very volatile.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zinson01

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

things are getting better guys, it will become mainstream very soon i believe. when all the government will take cryptos positively then people would see we were right from the beginning. hail crypto currency.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I really believe in cryptocurrency since this gave me a new opportunity for my career and to provide needs and wants for my family. BTC has been legalized in Japan wherein you can shop using BTC which supported by their machines. I see the future of crypto when they were adopted by countries like Russia and Japan if this continues a lot of people will invest money and the market will become more stable like the traditional stock market. Right now, I am holding few coins in the market and these are BTC, ETC, LTC, and RIPPLE, I believe that these coins will make me successful in life as well in my career.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
andriiklim

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

I'm not sure, because it's risk. Maybe we'll use coins in our daily life to buy or sell something, but most people will be afraid to trade.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

era I think crypto will not be avoided, it is only a matter of time when it will be great things in various countries. in a few years will become crypto start much developed. but I think this will not eliminate the real money and crypto only as an alternative just yet be very to the attention of many people.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

I don't think so Smiley). Holding will make your life better only when cryptocurrencies you're holding are good crypto but if you're holding a shit coin, I think you know the result. haha.

Not all the time, it's good when you're trying to hold cryptocurrency cause sometime you can be panic because of the price falling and a lot of others reasons.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I think its not mainstream, but they are adapt with this good technology, we need to support it, so we can support the cashless society, we need to adapt with this digital era and cryptocurrency is the answer. It have good system and good transparancy payment system..
Good wordplay not to call it mainstream, instead, adapt. Things do improve and money is included in those things, FIAT would someday be obsolete and crypto will take over. Nowadays, people don't even bring money, they have atm cards with them, because bringing card is much safer than bringing FIAT. But of course things have flaws, these cards can be hacked as well. Although crypto is almost same as this (digital) it's pros can be much more than cards.
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Yeah maybe that's true. But with the way enthusiast are picking on each other and bashing the life outta other coins they don't like thus gives the new guys a confused perspective. They would or could start following these unfounded criticism n probably take the wrong step which would cost them money.

Y'all know how that will turn out for them.. They would say crypto is ponzi...
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Hopefully, we will see a massive uptrend in using crypto in our everyday lives. In my opinion, this is almost impossible to predict when and who will be the first mainstream influencer, but I do not care as long as we will not be waiting for ages for that  Grin. It has been a difficult time since January, but it was necessary and now we are far more known to the society than a single year ago! It will be a difficult task for projects to become the world leaders in a short period of time, but challenges are making us stronger. I am positive about that and crypto definitely might be used by billions of people in the upcoming decade.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

According to my way of thinking, crypto will not be avoided, just a matter of time when it will be great things in various countries. in a few years will be the crypto began to be widely developed. and, it will become mainstream soon I believe. when all governments will take cryptos in a positive way then people will see us right from the start. turn off the cryptocurrency.

dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Easy easy only happening, with it is crypto will good immediate to users btc.because like we look a lot of projects again away stay out there, and also many good projects that can not we ask anywhere, because it could have new project that brings good value.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Cryptocurrency will become mainstream in the near future, if tokens of different projects find real application. So far, almost all cryptocurrency is only a speculative value. Blockchain technology is already being implemented in many areas.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

I also believe this. Precisely, nowadays, many people get in the cryptocurrency. we can see the progress of number bitcointalk is growing fully every time. Many more people are involved in this cryptocurrency to do some certain tasks such as involved in the bounty campaign, trading, and more others. Here, I also believe that some years later, the crypto is no longer mainstream. Higher numbers of people know about cryptocurrency, it will be not mainstream again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

I think its not mainstream, but they are adapt with this good technology, we need to support it, so we can support the cashless society, we need to adapt with this digital era and cryptocurrency is the answer. It have good system and good transparancy payment system..
Adaption of smart wasnt a mainstream,but we may expect this if all of us support this adaption and considering this as a big help for all of crypto users,but i guess this is one reason why the crypto market greens this past weeks.

Cryptocurrency will become mainstream in the near future, if tokens of different projects find real application. So far, almost all cryptocurrency is only a speculative value. Blockchain technology is already being implemented in many areas.
If we continue to progress this market and support everything about blockchain and the whole cryptocurrencies then this maybe the start of mainstreaming
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life.
Enjoy!!
The boldface in the above quote is mine for emphasis.

So long as the poster remembers that not all HODL can afford us a good life, he will be fine. Otherwise, there is bound to be failure meeting up with unnecessary expectations. There are shitcoins everywhere and anyone hodling such shitcoins is only bag hodling.

As for cryptocurrency being mainstream in future, it is a certitude that awaits time. Virtual money and business is already replacing offline businesses. Its just a matter of little time for this to be fully on ground.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

I think it will be and maybe much more soon i think 2018 will be very very important year for crypto and mainstream strart this year and end with bank soon that we think.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

Yes i agree with that, in a few years cryptocurrency will be boom and many more people can changed their life from it. Crypto and blockchain  now just new market and still young technology, and in the future blockchain technology will make revolusioner and change life many people in the world. Blockchain technology also bring transparency and efisiensi for many different industry.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

Absolutely agree with you, it is an opportunity to be independent, plan your own time and receive payment commensurate with your work. Good luck to all !
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

I think we are currently going through the mainstream recognition phase, as you can see the mention of crypto currencies regularly in news and movies/tv. But yeah crypto will be known by everyone in just a few years and there is nothing stopping it from reaching there. Although we are still in very early stages.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I think crypto will become mainstream in five years. it will be regulated and stabilized so there won't be any 100x or even 10x overnight anymore. So we are actually lucky to be able to become one the early adopters.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: