Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years  (Read 2017 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I agree, crypto is growing very fast and in 2-3 years will be mainstream... there are still lots of things to do (regulations, cleaning of scam/poor projects) but blockchain can’t be ignored by world..it has so many potential usage that will make a really revolution in our lives.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Crypto becoming mainstream, most especially the main coin, bitcoin and other prominent altcoins are future prospects that will one day come into reality. So many people and countries are beginning to realise the importance and essence of cryptocurrency in our day to day life. There are good values attached to nicer projects.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

In my opinion, everything changes over time and this particular market will develop a lot over the years and replace the usual money, and all who are now in this market in the future will be successful.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Very optimistic statement. But I think that the crypto currency should go to a new level and principles of work. I'm talking about Block chain 3.0 and 4.0. Probably crypto currency in the current form will not be interesting.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

although crypto became mainstream in the next few years, but if crypto price is still expensive I think a lot of people believe this crypto happened because crypto is still one of the big profit producers.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Well, it is obvious. But I personally think it will take a little more time. It’s not easy to overtake something that has much greater reach. But as BTC is getting more n more popularity, it’s highly likely that it’s gonna be the future currency.
dogtana (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

I have been to some lectures on legal perspectives today and I am telling you, this will be big.

You have roughly 4 more years, people Smiley
master2021

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I agree with your point   Grin
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Yes, crypto-revolution can not be stopped! I think that in 3-5 years we will be able to pay with crypto currency, as now we pay with a credit card.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

As of today, cryptocurrency is now a mainstream. Many people are engaging, wants to engage and continue engaging in the cryptocurrency world. They would likely to explore the cryptos. They want to learn how people earn and invest and trade at the same time in the cryptocurrency. They want to face the future with cryptocurrency. Well, they are very much welcome as there are many people are still engaging and this makes the cryptocurrency pe popular and who knows it will be approved worldwide.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

And now than you cryptocurrency not mainstream. It's like a looking glass, a black market or a forbidden fruit. For a long time there is a world where only cryptocurrency rules. Ordinary people do not understand, because there are few sociopaths and few of them are completely immersed in the network, but such Islands of renunciation already exist in all corners of the universe. Think even one of them on this forum.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Well, i don't need anybody or any cryptocurrency expert to convince me that cryptocurrency will be popular and worth more than it is now in the future. I heard about and I personally did my mega research about it before investing in it and I have never regretted for having come across it. Let no one or any FUDs fool you, cryptocurrency will be widely used in the future.  And it will be the popular currency used for making purchase online.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

In my opinion smart money were entering bitcoin since 2014. I entered crypto in early 2017 and that was not smart money at all - the were so much people who entered just to have xxx and leave without understanding the idea of bitcoin at all.
If we take meaning mainstream as when everyone will have bitcoin as asset which they will have full control of - yes, it will be in next few years. Maybe even earlier than we can think

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

I think that crypto is already becoming a "mainstream" thing, isn't it? It's popularity grows every day and media stick to this topic more and more as well...

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

Knowledge of crypto is already common, however it's mostly misconceptions about it that are common knowledge. Think about it being like how the older generations thought of the internet in the 1990s. Give it another 10 years and it will be used daily and just another aspect of our lives.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

It has been in the mains stream already and it is continually reaching every corners of the world. What we must aim for is for the whole world to adopt it as a currency that would be useful for their daily lives. There still lots of things that crypto is about to prove in the near future.
bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

Did I missed something? What is this smart money all about? are you talking about this?Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation

Hold now and enjoy the profits later.

Alexishugh7

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

I don't believe crypto will die anymore, so it is only normal and it is moving at a very steady pace to being mainstream. It is only normal one day it will be widely accepted. It is just a question of when?Huh
zen83m

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

lol i don't think so, it takes a lot of years I think century that crypto will be mainstream
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

I totally agree, we were able to see how popular cryptocurrency has gotten last year in just a couple of months, ICO were able and they are still making thousands if not millions of dollars, and people investing in them shows how good of a business model they are, not just for investors but also for project owners and developers, which means that in the future cryptocurrency will get even more popular, so holding would be a wise decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: