Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may continue to move higher  (Read 907 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

The bitcoin price increase will run slowly and I think the positive trend of bitcoin price increases will continue to run until the end of the year.
Yes you’re right, this whole year is going to be much more important for bitcoin. And by the end of this year it will be worth near 24k
Every year is very important for bitcoin, each year in which bitcoin is still alive despite the opposition of all banks of governments is another year in which bitcoin shows its defiance against the established economic system and it shows that is not going to be easy at all to kill it despite the huge efforts that banks and governments are doing to try to do so.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Seeing that we are under 9500 again make me not feeling good , we might still go for 11000 but probably that will delay for the end of this month or in June .

But also under 9500 can be just small retrace for loading up before shoot , But I doubt . Dam I just dream when we will see 15000+ again .
For few days the price is between $9k and $9.8k. you can say that in these the price is stable and there is no volatility. But is obvious that in the future the price will grow more because now the growth is normal and there is no big pump which ends in high dumping. It is good time for investment in bitcoin because of the increase in the price in the near future.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually nowadays. The price is not much high and at the same time the price is not too low. Compare to previous months the price increase would make bitcoin investors happy. Due to insufficinet supply of bitcoin makes market dull but now the corrections are made so the price would increase. According to coinmarketcap the price will increase in future. Like last year this year also the will increase and touch the moon.
I think it also that price in the future will move go higher a lot of good news may happen. Yes if we differentiate the previous price upto day their is good will take place. Having a positive mind and hopes bitcoin will continue to move higher.

But I think the current pump happenings last week subsides by this week since looks like the BTC price go soar down a little bit and this one looks confusing to the other who can't afford to lose some money on short time period. But let's just assume that there will be upcoming pump that will be happen on future so that we will keep our positive mindsets towards the dumping situation.
Bitcoin price affects with the people reaction because the more people demand for it the more the price will go high and will touch the peaks one more time. The price varies directly with the demand of people and that is what he graphs show that the demand as compared to the last year has been increased and make a straight line so this is the reason for the future high price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Yes for sure but it takes more time before it continue to climb and sometimes there's a correction of price which is a little bit dump then after it will jump again and continue to surge. As long there's no negative news or any issues occur that will affect bitcoin growth rate surely it will grow again after the fluctuation. So all we need to do is to relax and put more patience on it instead of panicking in normal correction of the price.. 
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

very well let alone now that bitcoin has started to raise the price is very high. because more and more are using bitcoin and more and more are investing then bitcoin can also be quick to pump in value
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

very well let alone now that bitcoin has started to raise the price is very high. because more and more are using bitcoin and more and more are investing then bitcoin can also be quick to pump in value
Let's make it simple, the more people buys bitcoin it's value will increase. It didn't gain momentum for this moment as the price wasn't so good and it did cause a lot of extreme emotion again to the panic sellers.
Long term holders shouldn't worry with the current trend and price that we are going today. FUDs will never be stopped and bad news will eventually come but it's not always their time, good news and adoption will eventually come too that will lift bitcoin higher.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Seeing that we are under 9500 again make me not feeling good , we might still go for 11000 but probably that will delay for the end of this month or in June .

But also under 9500 can be just small retrace for loading up before shoot , But I doubt . Dam I just dream when we will see 15000+ again .

Well, you must be ready for every possibilities since this market moves unpredictable. The price is under $9500 again but it doesn't mean we will experience big dumps again, this might be a short dump and a preparation for a higher profit in the future.

Because i am a bitcoiner, i would like believe in it always and its potential of continuing to move higher and highest

We should continue to support and believe with bitcoin, this is a good opportunity for everyone grab it before it's too late.
We should think positive about the future price of bitcoin. I feel that the price will grow more in the near future not rapidly but slowly and gradually. It is good for new investors. They can observe the market cap of bitcoin and the trend, so decision will be easy for them. Price is under $9500, but small fluctuation on daily basis occurs which is normal.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Yes as so many speculators believe that Bitcoin will continue to increase in value this year and that there so many adoption of Bitcoin and other crypro currency coming into the market and will push the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins in a positive direction.

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

The price of Bitcoin rebounded from strong support at $ 8250. I think if the price reaches 9100 and consolidates above it, then a new growth to 12000 will start from these levels. If the price breaks the last local minimum, it can reach 7600. Also in my opinion bitcoin can update records of maximum price till the end of this year.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.
•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.
•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.
Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.
In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.
It looks like these charts were spotted by the Mt Gox trustee team too  Tongue, so that they start selling the coins.  Cheesy The price was really stable for some time but then i knew the price would go down because there was no particular direction and it could not even break the $10000 level and it tried to break a few times and then the Mt Gox took the grand opportunity to liquidate the funds they scammed from the users. Roll Eyes
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually nowadays. The price is not much high and at the same time the price is not too low. Compare to previous months the price increase would make bitcoin investors happy. Due to insufficinet supply of bitcoin makes market dull but now the corrections are made so the price would increase. According to coinmarketcap the price will increase in future. Like last year this year also the will increase and touch the moon.
I think it also that price in the future will move go higher a lot of good news may happen. Yes if we differentiate the previous price upto day their is good will take place. Having a positive mind and hopes bitcoin will continue to move higher.

But I think the current pump happenings last week subsides by this week since looks like the BTC price go soar down a little bit and this one looks confusing to the other who can't afford to lose some money on short time period. But let's just assume that there will be upcoming pump that will be happen on future so that we will keep our positive mindsets towards the dumping situation.
Bitcoin price affects with the people reaction because the more people demand for it the more the price will go high and will touch the peaks one more time. The price varies directly with the demand of people and that is what the graphs show that the demand as compared to the last year has been increased and make a straight line so this is the reason for the future high price.
I absolutely agree! But we also have to accept the fact that market swings any time or in a shorter period of time and it's uncontrollable. On the other hand, my support to Bitcoin does not stop here. I'm still positive and hopeful that Bitcoin can surpass from any complexities and can recover from any crash. It's not that hard for Bitcoin to survive because despite its limited adoption, it's continuously gaining not only popularity but also trust as more innovation are in development and more people are getting curious about Bitcoin. Price may rise and fall but bitcoin's ultimate purpose to bring quality of life, wealth, and contributing right attitude or values are indestructible.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

The price of Bitcoin rebounded from strong support at $ 8250. I think if the price reaches 9100 and consolidates above it, then a new growth to 12000 will start from these levels. If the price breaks the last local minimum, it can reach 7600. Also in my opinion bitcoin can update records of maximum price till the end of this year.
if we analyze the behavior of the price for Bitcoin from the beginning of 2018, I very much doubt that by the end of the year we will be able to see another maximum of the price for Bitcoin. Apparently it is already clear that compared to last year, 2018 will be one of the worst crypts in the world.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Then 3 days later from the day this thread was opened the mood quickly changed. Bitcoin is now nearly below $9,000 and falling. What happened? Huh

Don’t be panic. This fall in the price is normal. There will be little bit corrections in the price because it is crypto world and we are mentally ready for such up and down. If we look at the previous few weeks graph we will observe that the big mishap has come to an end and now bitcoin is on the right track. Now it will increase slowly not with rocket speed.
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

fluctuations in prices are now a normal course of events and I think that it can rise higher in the near future
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.
it can happen if big investors are willing to raise the price because the fact is now the price is down.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Well, you are right. At the last of the year it may rise higher. It may cross 10,500 approximately. Nobody accurately can say this. But it is true that it will rise higher today or tomorrow.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

fluctuations in prices are now a normal course of events and I think that it can rise higher in the near future

Yes when it comes the vast crypto currency world the only thing which is constant is change. Crypto currency market is highly volatile and hence it requires good knowledge before investing in order to avoid panic selling.

Am I spamming? Report me!
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

I agree with your words as we see the bitcoin price will slowly increase  maybe the whales pockets are full already that's why the price of bitcoin increasing little by little (just saying). But although the bitcoin price is gradually rising i keep holding my bitcoin because I hope that aomeday the price of bitcoin is even higher.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

For few days the price is between $9k and $9.8k. you can say that in these the price is stable and there is no volatility. But is obvious that in the future the price will grow more because now the growth is normal and there is no big pump which ends in high dumping. It is good time for investment in bitcoin because of the increase in the price in the near future.
The price is going down once again which prove to us that bitcoin is anything but stable, people need to learn that lesson bitcoin is not going to remain in a price for a lot of time that is why if you are a trader you need to be ready to close your position as soon as you see a very strong tendency for the price to go down, I know this means that you will need to watch the market almost all the time but that is the life of a trader.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

maybe the whales pockets are full already that's why the price of bitcoin increasing little by little (just saying).
I thought so too initially, but it seems that the dumps we have seen between $6000-$7000 are now again dictating the market. I'm not yet sure if this is meant to accumulate or play around with high leverage trades.

If you have the capital to move markets, opening insane leverage positions might turn out to be very worthwhile with how you can easily reset the market with $500 in both up and down directions.

It seems that the speculation about the consensus event to boost the price has not resulted in anything. I didn't expect anything in the first place so there is no disappointment here, but the overall expectations were high.

If a dump follows at the end of the event, I'm buying.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: