Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RALLY!  (Read 39200 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 07:05:27 PM

That was quite a bounce.  $0.98 in a matter of seconds.

I think it is short-lived...

we may see $5 before a rally

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeniuSxBoY

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 07:06:02 PM

I am guessing it will hit $6.50 before the rally.

Be humble!
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:13:29 AM

I whish there was a rally...
I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed
Wait, there was something there right now...!

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:19:20 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

first sign of a bottom
niko

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:25:49 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

first sign of a bottom
...or just an echo from a far-away bottom?

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:45:46 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

first sign of a bottom
lol u sold at $8.  funny stuff.
GG bears, GG

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:48:32 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

first sign of a bottom
GG bears, GG

Dont worry buddy, to say it with Pirates words: "You will get your chance"
niko

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:15:19 AM

I'm bored without it...
 Embarrassed

first sign of a bottom
GG bears, GG

Who sold at 8?

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:29:40 AM

i was able to get ~440 BTC @ $8.  wanted to get more at that price, but the market rose too fast....
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:34:37 AM

There are more bitcoins than ever piling up on the sell side.  Things are going to fun this week as all of pirate's mates move their bitcoins to MtGox.  Hopefully we can get down to at least $5, and if we're lucky, even lower.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:36:38 AM

i was able to get ~440 BTC @ $8.  wanted to get more at that price, but the market rose too fast....

Same Smiley Good Price
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:49:43 AM

Same Smiley Good Price

I'm being totally serious.  If this isn't making you worried, then you haven't payed enough attention to the way this market behaves.

Just days ago there was a little over 60,000 BTCs on the sell side.  Total.  Now there are ~200,000 BTCs to $15.  It would take almost 2.5 million dollars to get back to where we just were days ago, assuming a single giant buy.  AND, the number of bitcoins that has suddenly appeared on MtGox doesn't represent the additional hundreds of thousands that will be entering the market throughout the week, assuming pirate actually makes good on his claim to cover everyone's deposits.  In a odd twist of fate, it'd be better for the market for pirate to just run off with all those bitcoins.  To say that supply has increased a lot is a laughable understatement, even now, and considering what's coming this looks worse than it did in the lead up to the crash to $2.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:55:06 AM

Same Smiley Good Price

I'm being totally serious.  If this isn't making you worried, then you haven't payed enough attention to the way this market behaves.

Just days ago there was a little over 60,000 BTCs on the sell side.  Total.  Now there are ~200,000 BTCs to $15.  It would take almost 2.5 million dollars to get back to where we just were days ago, assuming a single giant buy.  AND, the number of bitcoins that has suddenly appeared on MtGox doesn't represent the additional hundreds of thousands that will be entering the market throughout the week, assuming pirate actually makes good on his claim to cover everyone's deposits.  In a odd twist of fate, it'd be better for the market for pirate to just run off with all those bitcoins.  To say that supply has increased a lot is a laughable understatement, even now, and considering what's coming this looks worse than it did in the lead up to the crash to $2.

what if a big holder of BTC's, i know some, decide they want even more BTC.  they put up huge ask walls they never intend to sell just to scare the living bejeezus out of guys like you then scoop them up at prices like $7-10?  that's what i'd call accumulation.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:55:17 AM

In a odd twist of fate, it'd be better for the market for pirate to just run off with all those bitcoins.

That's always been the case as far as I knew. Less coins = less selling. Idiots believing in a ponzi is nothing new, I doubt that mud would stick to BTC in the way you seem to think it may have.

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:58:20 AM

i was able to get ~440 BTC @ $8.  wanted to get more at that price, but the market rose too fast....

Same Smiley Good Price

I'm being totally serious.  If this isn't making you worried, then you haven't payed enough attention to the way this market behaves.

Just days ago there was a little over 60,000 BTCs on the sell side.  Total.  Now there are ~200,000 BTCs to $15.  It would take almost 2.5 million dollars to get back to where we just were days ago, assuming a single giant buy.  AND, the number of bitcoins that has suddenly appeared on MtGox doesn't represent the additional hundreds of thousands that will be entering the market throughout the week, assuming pirate actually makes good on his claim to cover everyone's deposits.  In a odd twist of fate, it'd be better for the market for pirate to just run off with all those bitcoins.  To say that supply has increased a lot is a laughable understatement, even now, and considering what's coming this looks worse than it did in the lead up to the crash to $2.

what if a big holder of BTC's, i know some, decide they want even more BTC.  they put up huge ask walls they never intend to sell just to scare the living bejeezus out of guys like you then scoop them up at prices like $7-10?  that's what i'd call accumulation.

The odds of that happening seem quite a bit lower to me than the odds of the price going down much, much further since, unlike your hypothetical case, the number of bitcoins being thrown up for sale on MtGox has in fact gone up by almost 4x in the past few days and the odds are pretty good that hundreds of thousands more will make their way into the market throughout the week.  Maybe there are a few deep pockets out there who want to own a lot of bitcoins, but you'd need some pretty deep pockets to buy right now in the face of what's likely headed this way.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:06:45 AM

i was able to get ~440 BTC @ $8.  wanted to get more at that price, but the market rose too fast....

Same Smiley Good Price

I'm being totally serious.  If this isn't making you worried, then you haven't payed enough attention to the way this market behaves.

Just days ago there was a little over 60,000 BTCs on the sell side.  Total.  Now there are ~200,000 BTCs to $15.  It would take almost 2.5 million dollars to get back to where we just were days ago, assuming a single giant buy.  AND, the number of bitcoins that has suddenly appeared on MtGox doesn't represent the additional hundreds of thousands that will be entering the market throughout the week, assuming pirate actually makes good on his claim to cover everyone's deposits.  In a odd twist of fate, it'd be better for the market for pirate to just run off with all those bitcoins.  To say that supply has increased a lot is a laughable understatement, even now, and considering what's coming this looks worse than it did in the lead up to the crash to $2.

what if a big holder of BTC's, i know some, decide they want even more BTC.  they put up huge ask walls they never intend to sell just to scare the living bejeezus out of guys like you then scoop them up at prices like $7-10?  that's what i'd call accumulation.

The odds of that happening seem quite a bit lower to me than the odds of the price going down much, much further since, unlike your hypothetical case, the number of bitcoins being thrown up for sale on MtGox has in fact gone up by almost 4x in the past few days and the odds are pretty good that hundreds of thousands more will make their way into the market throughout the week.  Maybe there are a few deep pockets out there who want to own a lot of bitcoins, but you'd need some pretty deep pockets to buy right now in the face of what's likely headed this way.

well, all i can say is RALLY TIME!  price back over $10 and heading higher!  Cheesy
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:08:33 AM

Same Smiley Good Price

well, all i can say is RALLY TIME!  price back over $10 and heading higher!  Cheesy

It's going to bounce around as people who sold buy back thinking they're doing it at the bottom.  I'm saying, I don't think most of people playing in the market realize that there's a storm headed this way and it's even bigger than the one that already passed through.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

so today alone we've had a 31.5% rally from $7.60 to $10.  NICE RETURN, Baby!
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:15:09 AM

Less than BTC10,000 to $8.00

Don't drink the kool-aid.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: