Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread!  (Read 16634 times)
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:53:04 AM

Delayed ever so slightly as Cassie and I were unable to meet today to review before I post.

I will, however, post this link under the condition that for now, it is a NON SHARED document. When it is fully ready to be viewed and I have added the blockchain.info links, I will share it for everyone to see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsVvuskew8TmdFlnbXV0UDJlQXI5d2Z3UEpFbldaT2c&usp=sharing

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

Delayed ever so slightly as Cassie and I were unable to meet today to review before I post.

I will, however, post this link under the condition that for now, it is a NON SHARED document. When it is fully ready to be viewed and I have added the blockchain.info links, I will share it for everyone to see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsVvuskew8TmdFlnbXV0UDJlQXI5d2Z3UEpFbldaT2c&usp=sharing

What is the next step forward for all you investors?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:28:15 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 03:40:12 PM by cassieheart

Well Cheeky to you and all the other share holders, I sincerely wish I could change what has happened. Bad decisions where made and for that I am very sorry. The only thing I can do now is Learn from those mistakes and move forward. I will continue development on Bitbay and all of us can move of past this.
I want to set all of this right and I refuse to to give up.

To move forward all of the bad press needs to stop. If we can all stop the negativity on Bitbays op and Justin's it would be a positive thing for investors and the future of bitbay. I understand that there is a substantial amount of money involved in this and emotions can get the better of us all.

If Justin doesn't payback investors I am willing to pay all of you back for the first round out of pocket with my allotted salary from Bitbay. As for the last round of shares they are safe and secure with me and will be put toward further development.

All remaining funds will be fully documented and posted weekly on the op. I will also be appointing a project manager in the coming days to guide a team of trusted designers and coders. There will be a closed G+ meeting with me and the appointed project manager Saturday for all investors. If you cant make it we can scheduled a one on one.I should be releasing the time for the meeting today on the op. Below is a preview of Bitbays new model and a list of the current share holders funds I currently hold.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm me.

Bitbay's new Model. Use Ctrl +  - or Ctrl scroll to zoom in or out http://mentalgauge.com/bitbay.jpg

Current shares :

reader31 - 10 shares

aysyr - 20 shares

vega -10 shares]

mart19 - 50 shares

vesperwillow - 1 share

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

~CassieHeart

What is the next step forward for all you investors?
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

Hi Cassie, I am not a shareholder. Thankfully I never invested but am interested in how this thing unfolds. It seemed to me from the off that the other party was highly economical with the truth and without knowing the facts it seemed clear that whatever you may or may not have done, you were trying to launch the project and did not want to rip-off investors.

I wish you and those investors who shares you currently hold success in the business. By the looks of it you have in your possession funding from 101 shares.

Is your current site also based on a template? Does not look custom-coded to me.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:49:48 PM

So this thing is run by a woman who sells used panties online?

You people are crazy.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

As he said looks like you're at 100ish shares. Will you open up to more shares, up to 150 as before? Perhaps at an introductary share level as before?

You people are crazy.

It is kindof hilarious when you think of it that way.

Then again, Bill gates used to break into construction sites and drive the equipment around with his school buddies. We all have our thing lol.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Thank you Cheeky. The current site is not based on off the shelf script. What you see there is a model generated in PS by the designer of what the site will look like plus or minus when it is finished. The final end product will be using modern design principles used by most modern websites todate.
This model is by no means the final design of Bitbay. I must say I like the logo the best.

~Cassie

Hi Cassie, I am not a shareholder. Thankfully I never invested but am interested in how this thing unfolds. It seemed to me from the off that the other party was highly economical with the truth and without knowing the facts it seemed clear that whatever you may or may not have done, you were trying to launch the project and did not want to rip-off investors.

I wish you and those investors who shares you currently hold success in the business. By the looks of it you have in your possession funding from 101 shares.

Is your current site also based on a template? Does not look custom-coded to me.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:14:20 PM

Honestly Vesper probably not.I think we can put together a well built full featured site with what we have Now. But things may change in the future just not right now.
As for the NSFW I think my presence in the Adult world as a Cam Model and Actress is well know. Boys will be boys...

As he said looks like you're at 100ish shares. Will you open up to more shares, up to 150 as before? Perhaps at an introductary share level as before?

You people are crazy.

Then again, Bill gates used to break into construction sites and drive the equipment around with his school buddies. We all have our thing lol.
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:15:48 PM

The design proposal looks really nice already, can't wait to see how the final model looks... what's the ETA on launch now with the whole mess that happened?

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

Thank you Aysyr Wink It would take a single coder 2 1/2 to 3 months to build.
With experienced guidance and a team we can cut that time in half or more.

~Cassie

The design proposal looks really nice already, can't wait to see how the final model looks... what's the ETA on launch now with the whole mess that happened?
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:51:45 PM

Honestly Vesper probably not.I think we can put together a well built full featured site with what we have Now. But things may change in the future just not right now.

As for the NSFW I think my presence in the Adult world as a Cam Model and Actress is well know. Boys will be boys...

I never knew anything about your presence in the adult world and to be honest it is not my business.

As far this project is concerned, if you have circ.101 shares @ 0.075BTC then you have circ. 7.575BTC

If part of those funds are to be used to pay a rent-a-coder who will not be a shareholder nor will be in a position to scam you and run away with the funds and knows they are employed to do a job, then great. I hope it will be a success.

If following certain guide lines the 7+BTC can go a long way:

-Deal with coder on 'per project' basis not an 'hourly rate'
-Hosting for testing can be found free or for next to nothing
-Coders need to be paid milestone by milestone and if targets are not met then clauses should state a reduction payment
-Coders final payment to be paid 28 days after site goes live ensuring he fixes any bugs/issue not yet discovered
-Arrange to have a bonus structure added to any deal with the coder so that he has incentive enough to beat the deadline thus getting a bonus for each day the site was live early

I hope you keep things simple with next to nothing to pay in outlay.

I would love to see this site be a success however it should no way take the length of time you stated (2.5 - 3 months) for the site to be created. First of all if more than person creates it, it can get messy unless all the coders have telepathy or have a great working relationship so it does not mean more than one coder can speed up the process. A single coder really should be able to set up the whole structure of any auction site minus the bidding process and create_action functions in a few days. That would entail all the automated front end features such as login, password reset, register, preferences, checkout with visa/mastercard/paypal, add to cart and all automated emails and so on

If coding from scratch you could possibly give around 10 days maximum for the auction bidding parts of the code and that is being generous. This project should take no more than 14 days maximum to have a fully functioning website for a coder to work around 50 hours a week. It would then require a week or so to test it thoroughly before fixing any bugs that are found and before adding any new features that you might want.

vesperwillow

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:17:58 PM

^- Excellent guidelines.

Also once it is ready for use, it doesn't hurt to have another programmer, fully independent of the project who knows nothing about its existence, look over the code for security purposes for backdoors/etc.

You probably already know this, but, the site is going to take heavy intrusion attacks constantly, so experienced folks in this field would be better than college kids. 2FA for authentication and 3rd party network-layer security assistance (cloudflare for example) to help as well.

CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

^- Excellent guidelines.

Also once it is ready for use, it doesn't hurt to have another programmer, fully independent of the project who knows nothing about its existence, look over the code for security purposes for backdoors/etc.

You probably already know this, but, the site is going to take heavy intrusion attacks constantly, so experienced folks in this field would be better than college kids. 2FA for authentication and 3rd party network-layer security assistance (cloudflare for example) to help as well.

Thanks Versperwillow.

I think since most of you have had your fingers burned the best thing to do would be to avoid a repeat situation.

I am looking forward to seeing the site develop as the days pass Smiley

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:00:29 PM

You people are crazy.

Comparing a cam girl trying to launch a copycat website to Bill Gates....LOL I needed a laugh this morning thanks.

Launching a successful internet auction site would be a challenge for an experienced IT project manager, let alone some failed internet opportunist. You've already seen the bullshit going on and you shouldn't be surprised.

Enjoy losing your money, and no more private messages please, I'm not removing anything so you can continue your scam/failure.
vesperwillow

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

Comparing a cam girl trying to launch a copycat website to Bill Gates....LOL I needed a laugh this morning thanks.

Launching a successful internet auction site would be a challenge for an experienced IT project manager, let alone some failed internet opportunist. You've already seen the bullshit going on and you shouldn't be surprised.

Enjoy losing your money, and no more private messages please, I'm not removing anything so you can continue your scam/failure.

If I lose anything, it'll be the least of anyone here so I don't feel bad, especially since like many things right now, it's a gamble. I do agree, a venture like this is a major undertaking for an experienced IT PM.

It was a good humorous comparison, since at the time Gates was copying other folks' code and passing it off as his own company's, so there was a bit of copycat going on as well.

We'll see where this goes, this is their last chance.

reader31

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

You people are crazy.

please don't be dismissive of anyone who is working hard. You never know who is right!

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

please don't be dismissive of anyone who is working hard. You never know who is right!

+1

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:51:38 AM

Cassie... any update with regards to the website?

Is there a URL we can look at to see the progress?

Thanks

Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:04:26 AM

You people are crazy.

Well at least she has experience selling stuff online , so that is actually a plus  Wink

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:43:15 AM

Not much progress I can show for now. We are looking at a week for a live preview.

Cassie... any update with regards to the website?

Is there a URL we can look at to see the progress?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: