Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread!  (Read 16636 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:56:13 PM

Nope, but I sortof never expected any either.

Always good to hear from a cheeky chappy though haha.

CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 09:44:55 PM by CheekyChappy

Vesper: Thanks for saying it is always good to hear from a CheekyChappy! I have some great news, will send a PM later.

As for your investment along with so many other people, I am sorry that you all lost your BTC investments. It is probably a good idea not to have any expectations nor hope of this project seeing the light of day.

First, even if this site miraculously went live, can you imagine the hullabaloo it would cause? Hardly any investors would believe the facts and figures being presented to them by the person who has totally mismanaged this project. The majority of investors would be in for a long term fight to secure payouts or alleged payouts even though it has been stated by the so called project leader that these figures will be made available to investors.

Second, according to her posts a staggering 50% of all profits (on an undefined meaning of the word 'auctions') will be paid on a weekly basis to investors! There has never been a date/time when that 50% weekly payout will stop therefore one presumes a website owner will payout a staggering 50% of all profits (on whatever her definition of the word 'auctions' means) forever on a weekly basis to her initial investors.

Can you see how ridiculous a business transaction that is? It is absolutely absurd and unsustainable for a variety of non-viable economic reasons. On top of that no contracts were exchanged, no contracts were drawn up, investors have no contract except for the ridiculous unrealistic payout structure listed below (copied from page 1 of this thread) which does not even define what 'auction profits' actually means.

It is so sad so many investors time has been wasted and so much BTC investment has gone to waste and so much of the BTC investment was stolen yet it was not even reported to the police by the project leader!

BitBay Commission Bonds thread

Our payout structure:

50% of profit allotted to bond holders.

Weekly Payouts (IN BTC)

Accounts holding bonds get to see total generated revenue for the site.

Our bonds will be for sale at 0.075 BTC each

bonds go to 1.0 at launch

Fee bonds status: CLOSED

Total Sold to date: 258 bonds.

Estimated BTC raised 11 BTC

Current bond Owners 16

2'nd Round: 0.075 per bond. Sold: 91 bonds. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 bonds [Paid]

marty19 - 50 bonds [Paid]

Vega - 10 bonds [Paid]

aysyr - 20 bonds [Paid]

reader31 - 10 bonds [Paid]

1'st Round bonds: 0.025 per bond. Sold: 167 bonds. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 bonds [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 bonds [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 bonds [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 bonds [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 bonds [Paid]

JohnDorien - 8 bonds [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 bonds [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 bonds [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 bonds [Paid]

aTriz - 50 bonds [Paid]

transit - 50 bonds [Paid]

vega - 10 bonds [Paid]

glongsword - 5 bonds [Paid]

Thank you for your time.
 ~Cassie Heart

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:46:55 PM

Honestly, I agree with everything you just said. The whole Model was flawed from the get go. Everything needs to be restructured.
I have been working on a new structure at 25% with a floating coupon rate.

The Market place is coming along though, Slowly...  I have ran into a few snags.
The Btc Crash has put me in a tight spot. Also my developer is having a hard time with escrow and coinpayments api.
We may have to go with some other payment processor.

~Cassie

Vesper: Thanks for saying it is always good to hear from a CheekyChappy! I have some great news, will send a PM later.

As for your investment along with so many other people, I am sorry that you all lost your BTC investments. It is probably a good idea not to have any expectations nor hope of this project seeing the light of day.

First, even if this site miraculously went live, can you imagine the hullabaloo it would cause? Hardly any investors would believe the facts and figures being presented to them by the person who has totally mismanaged this project. The majority of investors would be in for a long term fight to secure payouts or alleged payouts even though it has been stated by the so called project leader that these figures will be made available to investors.

Second, according to her posts a staggering 50% of all profits (on an undefined meaning of the word 'auctions') will be paid on a weekly basis to investors! There has never been a date/time when that 50% weekly payout will stop therefore one presumes a website owner will payout a staggering 50% of all profits (on whatever her definition of the word 'auctions' means) forever on a weekly basis to her initial investors.

Can you see how ridiculous a business transaction that is? It is absolutely absurd and unsustainable for a variety of non-viable economic reasons. On top of that no contracts were exchanged, no contracts were drawn up, investors have no contract except for the ridiculous unrealistic payout structure listed below (copied from page 1 of this thread) which does not even define what 'auction profits' actually means.

It is so sad so many investors time has been wasted and so much BTC investment has gone to waste and so much of the BTC investment was stolen yet it was not even reported to the police by the project leader!

BitBay Commission Bonds thread

Our payout structure:

50% of profit allotted to bond holders.

Weekly Payouts (IN BTC)

Accounts holding bonds get to see total generated revenue for the site.

Our bonds will be for sale at 0.075 BTC each

bonds go to 1.0 at launch

Fee bonds status: CLOSED

Total Sold to date: 258 bonds.

Estimated BTC raised 11 BTC

Current bond Owners 16

2'nd Round: 0.075 per bond. Sold: 91 bonds. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 bonds [Paid]

marty19 - 50 bonds [Paid]

Vega - 10 bonds [Paid]

aysyr - 20 bonds [Paid]

reader31 - 10 bonds [Paid]

1'st Round bonds: 0.025 per bond. Sold: 167 bonds. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 bonds [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 bonds [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 bonds [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 bonds [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 bonds [Paid]

JohnDorien - 8 bonds [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 bonds [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 bonds [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 bonds [Paid]

aTriz - 50 bonds [Paid]

transit - 50 bonds [Paid]

vega - 10 bonds [Paid]

glongsword - 5 bonds [Paid]

Thank you for your time.
 ~Cassie Heart

vesperwillow

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

March 25th you were in the home stretch, this usually means finishing touches. Now you're at a snag and everything is slow? And you said before, I believe, that the development was prepaid, so why would a BTC crash cause an issue?

I know developers on this forum which have stood up complex bitcoin sales shops with very in depth webcode, in a matter of a week or so. It's been how many months and there's not even a website?

This is why I said, I didn't expect to hear anything. This project is dead.

CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:33:56 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 08:37:12 PM by CheekyChappy

Vesper, it was all lies from the beginning... sadly that is the truth. There was no beginning stretch, nothing in the middle and definitely NO home stretch!

Daemon tried to reason with her, asking for her to issue bonds for the BTC invested and partly stolen but in her last post she said she was restructuring everything on a 25% floating coupon rate. How many people have tried to reason with her, making all sorts of requests and compromises but she is an absolute disgrace with zero credibility

In the end, she has used some Tom, Dick and Harry company based in India to 'design' the website using your investments and what a mess it looks. After viewing it, it is clear that several months of 'work' later, the 'work' is a load of rubbish! She said her developer was having issues implementing an API for payment processing.... this is beyond a joke.

As you mentioned, her citing the value of BTC as a possible reason for the 'project' to fail is ridiculous. Her also citing the original 50% payout structure as flawed does not contribute to the fact she had enough BTC to at least get a website coded. So according to her, if the terms of payout were different the site would be ready to go live? What nonsense!

If 11BTC was raised in total and 6.825 was stolen by her chosen coder Justin, it still left 4.175BTC in her possession and that was more than enough to do the job. How much of that BTC remains?

She has totally destroyed and mismanaged this project. I feel so sorry for all you investors ......

If I were an investor I would have informed the police the moment the allegation of the theft came to light. It is still not too late for investors to get the police involved.

March 25th you were in the home stretch, this usually means finishing touches. Now you're at a snag and everything is slow? And you said before, I believe, that the development was prepaid, so why would a BTC crash cause an issue?

I know developers on this forum which have stood up complex bitcoin sales shops with very in depth webcode, in a matter of a week or so. It's been how many months and there's not even a website?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

I can assure you the project is not dead.  incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/index.php

AlecPrince

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:12:27 PM

> Here is a preview of what we have so far www.incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/index.php

> List of changes and additions to be made to give you an idea of what we are working on.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2mmc-lEo2u1aE03Ukd2bkREdUU&usp=sharing

Coupon payout spreadsheet: A = floating coupon rate. B = Total weekly Earnings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akf0PVLCmSN9dDVFbzB3YjRESFdkWkZXcTd4SFNHdGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Bonds would equal 0.025 each.  Current holders at 0.075 would triple  0.075 / 0.025 = 3 .

Holders at 0.025 would stay the same.

example: Bityay.com made a total of 440.00 USD in profit this week.
             Each 0.025 bond would yield a 1% payout  B = A

If any of you have concerns, suggestions , Ideas or features you would like add I would love to hear about them.

CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

It seems Marty is the biggest loser in this charade. The biggest five unfortunate losers in this disgrace of a project make up an investment of more than 9BTC!

I feel so sorry for all investors:

Marty19:   Lost 4.125BTC
Aysyr:       Lost 1.5BTC
aTriz:        Lost 1.25BTC
transit:      Lost 1.25BTC
Vega:        Lost 1BTC

2'nd Round: 0.075 per share. Sold: 91 shares. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 Shares [Paid]

marty19 - 50 Shares [Paid]

Vega - 10 Shares [Paid]

aysyr - 20 Shares [Paid]

reader31 - 10 Shares [Paid]

1'st Round Shares: 0.025 per share. Sold: 167 shares. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid] WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT: 0.05BTC

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]  WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT:  1.25BTC

vega - 10 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

Has any investor decided to inform the police yet? Surely it is time to try and get your investments back. The theft of the 6.825BTC should have been reported by the 'project manager' but she decided against doing it. One of you must report the investment proposal that was made in the forum to the police because you invested your money in something you were misled about. Once that is done, the police will uncover the full facts about who did what with your investments and ALL OF YOU WILL BE REFUNDED by the people who took your investments. It is easy for them to post here and write they cannot pay you back as they do not have enough money but they cannot say that excuse to the police.

AlecPrince

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:44:12 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 09:54:30 PM by AlecPrince

Why are you still trolling the thread Cheeky, what are you getting out of this ? Whats your end game here your not even a investor.

You are spending an awful lot of time trying to discredit Cassie for some reason. Your making me really suspicious
of who you really are or who your connected with.

Have you seen the progress that has been made? Why are you ignoring the fact that we are progressing and everything is coming together?

If you don't start acting like an adult and contributing constructively I am going to have the thread Locked and start a moderated one.

There was absolutely nothing done here illegally that would require police interaction...

It seems Marty is the biggest loser in this charade. The biggest five unfortunate losers in this disgrace of a project make up an investment of more than 9BTC!

I feel so sorry for all investors:

Marty19:   Lost 4.125BTC
Aysyr:       Lost 1.5BTC
aTriz:        Lost 1.25BTC
transit:      Lost 1.25BTC
Vega:        Lost 1BTC

2'nd Round: 0.075 per share. Sold: 91 shares. Total:  6.825 BTC

vesperwillow - 1 Shares [Paid]

marty19 - 50 Shares [Paid]

Vega - 10 Shares [Paid]

aysyr - 20 Shares [Paid]

reader31 - 10 Shares [Paid]

1'st Round Shares: 0.025 per share. Sold: 167 shares. Total: 4.175 BTC

ficilan - 2 Shares [Paid]

Daemonfox - 10 Shares [Paid]

Marty19 - 15 shares [Paid]

Milly6 - 4 shares [Paid]

lajz99 - 2 shares [Paid] WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT: 0.05BTC

JohnDorien - 8 shares [Paid]

jdebunt - 2 shares [Paid]

Jcsarokin - 5 shares [Paid]

Cygnify - 4 shares [Paid]

aTriz - 50 shares [Paid]

transit - 50 shares [Paid]  WANTS FUNDS BACK BUT 'PROJECT MANAGER' REFUSED TO GIVE IT:  1.25BTC

vega - 10 shares [Paid]

glongsword - 5 shares [Paid]

Has any investor decided to inform the police yet? Surely it is time to try and get your investments back. The theft of the 6.825BTC should have been reported by the 'project manager' but she decided against doing it. One of you must report the investment proposal that was made in the forum to the police because you invested your money in something you were misled about. Once that is done, the police will uncover the full facts about who did what with your investments and ALL OF YOU WILL BE REFUNDED by the people who took your investments. It is easy for them to post here and write they cannot pay you back as they do not have enough money but they cannot say that excuse to the police.

AlecPrince

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:20:57 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 10:41:55 PM by AlecPrince

If any of the Public or Investors have questions pertaining to BitYay.com
I am available for text or video chat most times of the day.

on Skype @ alecprince@ymail.com or Google+ @ realalecprince@gmail.com

CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:54:16 PM

Since you initiated contact I will respond on this one occasion and reserve the right to ignore you in future (just as I ignore your 'project manager')

For the record when I read that you were from the "BitYay Team" I thought you were one of the ill-hired India based 'coders' or at least a US based coder and I was almost pleased that a coder was giving the 'project' attention. Sadly, it was only after I clicked the Twitter link in your posts that I realised what little or zero coding skills you probably have. I am sure the investors will not feel secure in the knowledge that you are on-board but thankfully I did not invest in this charade.

Anyway, I read what you wrote and wholeheartedly request you go ahead and do what makes you feel happy. Feel free to start a new thread, and/or moderate this one and/or lock this one. Whatever rocks your boat.

As for criminal offences that took place there are several to list:

Organised DDoS attack
Set up of a malicious/infected website
Threats to kill
Mismanagement of 11BTC of investors funds
Theft of 6.825BTC
Inviting investors to part with 11BTC without a proper contract and protocols and refusing to refund those wanted it
Unilaterally changing the terms in which the investors invested thus modifying their investment without consultation

Back in January, Vesper was on the verge of going to file a claim in the small claims court... I wish he had as none of this malarky would be happening now.

Why are you still trolling the thread Cheeky, what are you getting out of this ? Whats your end game here your not even a investor.
Not trolling. My previous post was 31st January 2014. After that I made two posts on 14th April 2014 and one today. If you include this, it is two posts today. There is no end game. Yes thankfully I am not an investor but I am a member if the forum and sympathise with the investors not with the zero business acumen 'project management team' leading this sinking ship.

You are spending an awful lot of time trying to discredit Cassie for some reason. Your making me really suspicious
of who you really are or who your connected with.
Again: There is no end game and again thankfully I am not an investor. I have made 4 posts in this thread in over two and a half months you have the cheek (no pun intended) to say that I am spending an awful lot of time trying to discredit the 'project manager'? First of all, she totally discredited herself by her conduct in this fiasco. Secondly, if I made 3 posts (excluding this one) in this thread in around 77 days it is hardly trolling. However when someone takes 11BTC from investors four months ago then keeps a dying 'project' barely alive by regularly posting nonsense here about it nearly being completed, you do not see it as spending an awful amount of time to discredit themselves?  Keep your suspicions going, I am not bothered what you suspect.

Have you seen the progress that has been made? Why are you ignoring the fact that we are progressing and everything is coming together?
On this one I will quote Vesper for an ideal response:

If you don't start acting like an adult and contributing constructively I am going to have the thread Locked and start a moderated one.
Acting like an adult? Moi? I have always contributed constructively and championed the cause of the investors that were duped in to parting with their BTC. I would rather act like an adult here than in what seems to be your line of 'work' which you share with the 'project manager'.

There was absolutely nothing done here illegally that would require police interaction...
*11BTC was invested in good faith to someone who did not make clear what legal rights the investors had leaving them no right to refunds.

*At least two investors demanded refunds but were refused.

*The 'project manager' offered 50% weekly payouts on 'auction commissions' without declaring what that meant.

*Now the notion of 25% 'floating coupons' is being banded about without any of the investors input.

*A staggering 6.825 BTC was stolen from the 'project manager' by her employee and she did not report the crime. At the time of the theft the value of the BTC was probably over US$8000.

*The person she hired not only stole the 6.825BTC made also made threats to kill the 'project manager' and created a malware infected website which stated his threats

*The person she hired not launched a DDoS attack on the 'project managers' home IP as well as some members of this forum

*The 'project manager' being the super-duper business woman she is, decided to re-hire the thief instead of filing charges against him. Aww bless her cotton socks... then she decided to dump him again!

*Plenty of goings-on here which would interest the police. It takes just one investor to get the ball rolling and within a couple of weeks ALL of the investors BTC will be returned to them

AlecPrince

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:16:43 AM

No I am not a full stack developer but I do have a background in computer science. I was a machinist by trade
CNC programmer ect... Just because I am in the adult industry doesn't make me any less qualified.

[b]Organised DDoS attack[/b] > please elaborate on this more Huh? I don't know of any attacks that happened..

Set up of a malicious/infected website. > I would love to see proof of this. I was unable to substantiate this claim.

Threats to kill > There was a formal apology to Cassie and from what I understand it was a indirect threat.

Mismanagement of 11BTC of investors funds > uneducated business decisions, but not a crime. We all learn from our mistakes.

Theft of 6.825BTC > You can chalk that up to miss management of funds but not direct theft at this point.

Inviting investors to part with 11BTC without a proper contract and protocols and refusing to refund those wanted it
Unilaterally changing the terms in which the investors invested thus modifying their investment without consultation

Once again uneducated business decisions, but not a crime. We are trying to move forward our time and energy
is better spent on the task at hand and not on defending every move.
It has already been stated that mistakes where made and a formal apology was presented, now lets move forward.
vesperwillow

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:39:26 PM

Organised DDoS attack > please elaborate on this more Huh? I don't know of any attacks that happened..

Set up of a malicious/infected website. > I would love to see proof of this. I was unable to substantiate this claim.

All you have to do is read over this thread and the other 2 original which relate to it, all the evidence is there.

Not to mention I know myself and others stated there should be frequent updates of current status/progress/etc, at least weekly. And as we can see from the threads, there's been none of that. This is on whomever is claiming to be in charge.

Doubtful anyone will take any of this seriously anyhow, there are other bitcoin marketplaces out right now.

CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:42:46 PM

@Alec
Thank you for your post. You seem an intelligent and articulate person and I appreciate the manner in which you replied.

I do think though that since you were not in the mix when this whole charade started, the onus was on the 'project manager' to ensure you had the full facts. Everything I stated was correct. I disagree with you when you state that when an employee of the 'project manager' steals an investment of over US$8000 it is an uneducated business decision and not a crime. Actually, it is most definitely a crime.

I sincerely wish and hope that the 'project manager' can launch whatever site she intends to and she makes millions and gazillions of dollars a week but to be honest none of the investors believe her. If she feels so strongly that it will happen then she should increase her work rate in the industry she has chosen to work in so she can receive more BTC as payment and then use those payments to give back the funds to investors. Then after that she can launch her site and reap the rewards of her BitYay business when it no doubt conquers the world.

How long would it take a an adult cam-girl to earn 11BTC? If she does the things on cam that have been mentioned here in the past then surely she receives good remuneration and can easily pay back all the investors and then launch BitYay herself whenever it is ready and keep 100% of the 'floating coupons' for herself.

I really understand and appreciate your stance. You have just entered the scene and seem keen to get this 'project' moving forward but sadly IMHO even with your new fresh approach and input, it is too late to save this 'project'. There was never a project in the first place, it was more of a scam than a 'project'.

@Vesper
If you recall a few months back (just for the sake of the investors who lost 6.825BTC as a result of the theft by Justin) I offered a generous donation. You quite rightly pointed out to her that she should have accepted the term but she refused to budge point blank. When Daemon tried to reason with her she wasted his time and did nothing with the advice he gave her.

What do you think should happen next? I just feel sorry for the investors who have lost their investment and had so much misinformation and lies about the status of the 'project'.

vesperwillow

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

I remember that conversation, and in fact she received great advice from several folks.

As to what should happen next.. I believe 'should' is the wrong word since nothing can be enforced. What is going to happen, maybe, is we'll see something eventually pop up.

This boils down to someone saying they'll do something, and regardless of circumstances, cannot deliver on their word. Some of the investors said they wanted refunds, some didn't care, and some probably aren't even monitoring this anymore.

Regardless of current progress, if someone wants out they should be given an out. The current progress is lacking.

cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:31:29 PM

Vesper give me your Paypal address and I will gladly refund your investment = to 0.075 BTC .

I remember that conversation, and in fact she received great advice from several folks.

As to what should happen next.. I believe 'should' is the wrong word since nothing can be enforced. What is going to happen, maybe, is we'll see something eventually pop up.

This boils down to someone saying they'll do something, and regardless of circumstances, cannot deliver on their word. Some of the investors said they wanted refunds, some didn't care, and some probably aren't even monitoring this anymore.

Regardless of current progress, if someone wants out they should be given an out. The current progress is lacking.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:52:49 PM

This is unfortunate... just... really not something that should take this long if this was your base to start with...

http://incarnatesoftware.com/INC03/Bityay/faq.php

https://cryptothrift.com/

Did you just assume no one was going to pay attention to the FAQ since this is just a preview? Or just another slip up revealing a cloned site?

If you are offering refunds... I will take my .25 BTC as well... in BTC form please. 1DAemoNXFNQxeDQAeRdEg245WvYsCfdgE9

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
AlecPrince

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:51:28 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 12:37:00 AM by AlecPrince

No I thought your average person would have know that it was just for testing purposes.
All of this can be changed from the admin panel. Most everything can be edited from the admin panel.

Once again, I am not sure why you guys are trying so hard.... Just doesn't make sense.
There are plenty of scam sites and thief's taking off with peoples BTC but you choose to start here? Weird to say the least.

We are working hard trying to provide what was promised.
I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum.

https://i.imgur.com/Wk8UJOg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OB0mNpM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/t6YoUDr.jpg

This is unfortunate... just... really not something that should take this long if this was your base to start with...

Did you just assume no one was going to pay attention to the FAQ since this is just a preview? Or just another slip up revealing a cloned site?

If you are offering refunds... I will take my .25 BTC as well... in BTC form please. 1DAemoNXFNQxeDQAeRdEg245WvYsCfdgE9
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:09:20 AM

You are all getting scammed by an internet opportunist that will do whatever it takes to get your cash. Look her up, it's bullshit from a bulllshit person that was never willing to work hard, just take off her clothes. If you google you will see that she always takes the easy route, this is not someone you want to put money into.

This cassieheart is a stripper, whore, scam artist. DO NOT INVEST

She has "obviously fake" boobs:

That is a sign to be extremely cautious with your money.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:16:40 AM

No I thought your average person would have know that it was just for testing purposes.
All of this can be changed from the admin panel. Most everything can be edited from the admin panel.

Once again, I am not sure why you guys are trying so hard.... Just doesn't make sense.
There are plenty of scam sites and thief's taking off with peoples BTC but you choose to start here? Weird to say the least.

We are working hard trying to provide what was promised.
I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum.

On the contrary... you can expect much more from those who care to look deeper... I was pointing out the fact that you had a FAQ full of things from cryptothrift which shows once again, this is not an original site being coded... it is just another box product being edited to fit. You could have easily deleted all those FAQs and created a handful of ones tailored to BitYay but that did not happen.

I suggest you start from the OP and read this entire thread before you start throwing out the "...but you choose to start here?" and the "I guess I cant expect much out of a key board warriors on a forum." I am not just some troll here... I gave plenty of effort and time to help Cassie at the start of all the trouble and your lack of understanding and context of what has transpired in this thread is laughable. I don't care that you can add/remove FAQs through a management portal and what is there now is just a preview to test... it shows lack of care for details and your comments show your inability to absorb the facts of what has been posted here before your involvement.

I stand by my post... this is a copy of a site which was the same crap that was being pushed before... and this time around... I prefer repayment rather than sit idly by.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦