Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
jetteodo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.

In my own opinion, if you already lost your money then just continue to trade because you will still have the chance to gain it back in this way since the volatility of the market is necessary for every traders to earn profit.
Yes no doubt that you should continue trading and should not quit it forever, but I think that you must change your strategy and planning about trading, which is already causing a lost for you, and through this ways you will surely convert your lost into profit.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

if you have lost your feelings but you need to adjust to reach again those things you lost and trust yourself again
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Instead of cutting the loss it is better to make another investment while our previous investment is in the loss state. By making the new investment hopefully we can cover the loss.
before we investing our money in other place, we need to observe about that.and also developt our skill to analize portofolio is important for us.we can make right choice which coins/token must buy.
I will try to win back my lost money because leaving in deficits will take you in debts. It is better to continue with new spirit and courage. Work hard and give as much time as you can. The time will come that you will recover all your money and strong determination will make you able to make good profits. This is business and ups and downs should be faced.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

When i started bitcoin trading a few months back, i lost all my money then i started participating in bitcoin and altcoin bounties and earned a reasonable amount in a few months time.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

Thanks for the tips,this is very helpful to me to reach my goals..will apply this methods..and im going to watch more videos about technical analysis and more techniques inorder to be successful in trading.
Yes that is what you do when you loose most of your money in crypto. You should expand your horizon about the assets you have invested in and look back at the faults and mistakes you have made which should not be repeated and should be learnt from.

Having said that, next time you would be good in trading and another way to minimize the loss is to keep a diverse portfolio which minimize the risk of loosing money. There are many ways to coup with this problem.
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

What else should we do if we lose most of money ofcourse acceptance is the first we need to do. And learn from mistake.  If accept things it is easy to move on.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

The fourth step is the most important and difficult. You need to overcome the emerging obstacles to gain a profit. When you lost a lot of your money, you have no chance to gamble with you funds, placing a wrong bid or ask orders. You need to learn about the current situation on the crypto exchange markets, read the news concerned to the world economics and politics. I think the psychological aspect matters in trading too. In this case you will able to achieve the success, but there is no any warranty.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

if I lose some of my money, I will receive it, because if my money is lost it means that it is not my fortune, I am currently investing to find a profit that has been lost.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
Well in my opinion, you should not really take a permanent break of the crypto business and should rather keep on learning about it and finding out the mistakes you have made so far. It requires perfect market information and huge knowledge about the technology as well. Only then you will be able to trade without loosing much and the probability of earning will rise. One should also look at the market conditions if they are suitable and should trade or wait. There are ways you can make things happen.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Be sure to use your technique if I lose a lot of money.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

For example:

Loss is a thing we can’t stick to - grieve a short time and keep fighting for your future. We lose not only money, but people and other things. The weakest live in misery.

Great plan, good luck with your BTC!

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

For example:

I agree with you on all points, losses are a part of financial field and the main thing is how you deal with it. No need to get stressed out and all because that's gonna effect your decision making in the next trade and you'll end up taking some really bad decisions. So just stay calm and you'll end up taking some good decisions.

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

You should try to hold your coins, while the market falls do not rush to sell them, you may end up losing money.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

When i started bitcoin trading a few months back, i lost all my money then i started participating in bitcoin and altcoin bounties and earned a reasonable amount in a few months time.
That is a good way to regain your lost money in the crypto market. It is a usual thing for beginners to loose money in the crypto market in the start but one should not simply quit and should relearn about how to do and when to do it while trading. This is something that exists in the traditional market as well. The concept of earning money by doing business on the assets owned by other people or in other words doing business without holding an inventory.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
When you face with any difficult and hard situations then do not hesitate and do not take tension in the market of Bitcoin because you have hundred of easy ways to come back so do not feel sad after loss. Losing money reflects your lack of knowledge so the only solution to avoid mistakes and any other furious situations is to learn about the market of a specific source.

The best thing we can do when you know that you already lose your money in bitcoin is to accept the fact that you already lose your money and learned from your mistakes then try to waut until bitcoin recover and your money will also recover.
Yes that is right that we should accept our lost, but after that the most important is to study the cause of lost and to change our planning and strategy so that to not to repeat the same mistake again. I think that we need to study the market before investing our money or start trading.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
Well in my opinion, you should not really take a permanent break of the crypto business and should rather keep on learning about it and finding out the mistakes you have made so far. It requires perfect market information and huge knowledge about the technology as well. Only then you will be able to trade without loosing much and the probability of earning will rise. One should also look at the market conditions if they are suitable and should trade or wait. There are ways you can make things happen.
It reflects your mistakes clearly if you have ever faced with loss so do not repeat those mistakes in future trading processes which are a common sense if somebody has it. You should make your self as an experienced trader for which you have to start with less amount and to make trading better by doing it several times in this way you will gain experience and then you will never face with loss as long as you follow the basics and right ways.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

What else should we do if we lose most of money ofcourse acceptance is the first we need to do. And learn from mistake.  If accept things it is easy to move on.
Most of the people when they lose some money in trading they stop trading, but I am not in its favour, I think that we should only change our strategies and planning about bitcoin trading and throughout this way we can surely change the result for next time.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.
The thing i will do when i lose a lot of money in trading is i will still not stop on trading, i will just focus more and i will bounceback more stronger so i can able to come up with my loses, and for me losing in trading is normal so the best thing we can do is to be more better trader.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

For example:

Well for me I will do everything to not lose amount of ney again I will careful for keeping it or holding it to not lose .
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

If you have missed the price, I advise you not to sell it, because it will increase again, confidence in the penny you invested, you have to choose absolutely believe in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: