Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1044 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

The difference is just in decentralization and centralization. Those who are already comfortable with the decentralized system will try to desire cryptocurrency can able to replace traditional banks because with cryptocurrency on the grounds and the have the reason ryptocurrency is easier to use rather than bank. But until now I want cryptocurrency and banks can co-exist because banks and cryptocurrency are very useful for me. I cannot feel what I've got in cryptocurrency if there's no bank, I need the bank as a medium to bring my income. I guess those who want cryptocurrency to replace banks are those living in countries that accept bitcoins so they can easily take money from bitcoin like in bitcoin ATM or the other media that support cryptocurrency.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

I don't hate banks because for me banks is the safest establishment that will take care of our money especially if we convert huge amount of Bitcoin to fiat. I don't care about the small monthly interest that they are saying but as long as my money is safe and insured then nothing to get angry with banks. Now in talking of Banks are threaten by the Bitcoin existence, I say not all banks are against Bitcoin existence like here in our country because our Central Bank is fully supported the Bitcoin existence so that is why i sick and really tired of this kind of post too.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

Its is because we have bad experience with banks. Just like me, I can't open a local bank account because I don't have a job currently so I don't have the necessary documents. However, I have money to begin with, why are they not allowing me to open a bank account? I have other source of income because I have a business but its not enough for them. However, I don't think that crypto will eradicate banks per se, they are already a established institution and there's no doubt that they will not became obsolete just because of crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I don't care who and how many writes! If you don't like something, don't read it, pass by... But I for maximally rapid cryptography around the world! Cryptocurrency can change our lives in a positive way! I have the right change  Cheesy
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Yeah! You're right. Why there are so many people who compared banks and crytptocurrency. Banks will always remain for a long time and so as cryptocurrency. So we with them as part of our life.
Obviously, as much as we show some pretty much level of hatred for the banking sector, they will still remain operational. The good thing however, is that, cryptocurrency has really come to save the day for a lot of us and that would instigate some form of competitive factor which would make the banks to really sit up tight as against all their bullshit policies over the years which made things so hard. That competition is one thing that I am so happy about and looking forward to the post effect on how banking sector will want to remain functional in the long run.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Banks and crypto currency are compared because many people before crypto currency did not know what investments, stocks, bonds and so on. Ie most people do not financially finance the grammots here and compare them.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

There is no direct rivalry between banks and bitcoin. But as we all know the reason why satoshi nakamoto programmed the blockchain technology or bitcoin because he is tired of the huge fees banks charge for money transfer. Banks see crypto as a rival. But crypto sees itself as a way to eliminate huge fees charged by banks. Crypto wasnt created to kill banks but to save for unnecessary huge fees when sending money oversease.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

Im sick and tired of reading this kind of post,that has just using some issue for them to hage something to post,but the reality it seems like a generic posting is happening..this post may used for farming as this states nothing important to forum,but only for himself.

What if were tired of that issue,is this post can help others to solve the problem?😂😂😂
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Yes a little bit, we all know banks and cryptos have different and same features so why bother comparing them. They both have uses in our lives, so let's just focus to important matters and let it be on what really happens in the future. Who knows maybe in the future banks and cryptos will be good friends.
Javeron

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

If banks had a comparison with cryptocurrencies,  banks are worthless.  (Well if you look at it in this point)  Banks interest per month is constant,  percentage doesn't rise or fall. It is a very boring,  low-achieving process. Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoins for example)  needs intelligence,  patience and your guts' intuition and it will produce a fruitful achievement.  So why go with banks.  With a little effort,   cryptocurrency will do more for you.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
Asides that, people are basically tired of the messed up fiat system as there is really nothing to show for it except for a manipulated system of governance and banking sector with all forms of monopoly. However, this is not something that is new as people only did not have a choice for years most especially when it comes to making international transactions and all the limits placed by the banks making business difficult for the common man. This has changed with bitcoin and I really do not know who would not prefer something better over the other that sucks.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I read that banks are paying 1.3% interest p.a for savings account ??
You would be lucky if they are paying that. Banks in my country only know how to deduct certain unnecessary fees even after all they make from your savings. It has become so appalling and it is a good thing that I believe cryptocurrency would create some form of stiff competition for the banks in the long run.

The only thing with cryptocurrency right now is just the high level of volatility which can make it tend to the downside pretty quickly but over time, when things have gotten huge, even banks will feel the impact that they would be begging for savings.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

The main idea behind bitcoin is to have a trust system without the help of a third party trust system (banks) and everyone knows how corrupt and impartial they can be, we have seen that many times in the past and it will happen in the past and so is the only reason majority are trying and being vocal about banks, i do not think eradicating banks will be a long term solution, but everything will co exist in the future.
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

Yeah, it is getting a bit old. As is always the case, its almost always more worth your while to spend your energy on innovation rather than dissing the competition.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

I bet you will be doing the same if you have event been the victim of the greed of some of these banks who just use the money of people for their own profits and then later come with stories of how they have lost all the money and they don’t pay repercussions for anything that they do.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

Well, banks exist as storage of money and for them to lend it to other people who need money. They are just basically agents or middle man. If we can store our money safely and could use it anyware then it will be better. But since banks is the only one facilitating it for the longest time now then we are tied to it. But now we have options. We can actually use many platform now without banks for our daily requirement that serves like a bank. Bank is becoming less important with regards to small daily transaction but it still hold the big tickets. Like, big loan.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Sorry my friend you might misunderstand the title of my post. Every BTC fan knows the very basic use of bitcoin. You are correct that BTC provides solution on third party intermediaries.

What I really want to happen is to people should understand that banks are business. It is one of the oldest forms of industry created way back to the old time. Let’s us focus on cryptocurrency development and leave the difference on perception on banks. These two entity are possible co-exist and I think that will be more beneficial to all of us. Stop whining that banks have bad practices you option not to use it.
People who give a criticize banks here without using the topic as a filler are actually concerned about the financial system we are living in. That is where the "Central banks" come in. You need to make a difference between big investment banks, central banks and your usual street-side variety of bank branch that keeps your deposits.

Everyone understands that some form of credit lending and deposit holding is needed. It is when banks become too big to fail and the topmost banks collude with businesses and politicians to ensure that they never have to be accountable for the taxpayers' money, that is where the problems come in. That is why people oppose them.

You may have seen too many posts that say "Banks are bad" without going into the gist of the argument which makes you sick and tired. Go into the real argument and identify the real problem. You may not feel the same then. It is easy to say that they can co-exist but you forget that bitcoin takes away a lot of their power. If you think they are just going to accept this power sharing and not try to subvert bitcoin, then you are simply fooling yourself and getting co-opted.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

if you don't do you like the cash of your amount to send the good budget amount and must be multiple complex, you should enter the bitcoin where you can be many interest by the ico
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

Bank is good for the safety of our money and also it earns interest but only a minimum.Bitcoin and Banks are incomparable that they both have unique benefits that all of us can get from.
For me, Bitcoin is the best way to earn from trading digital currency and I am still hoping that price will rise up too soon.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

It is because how it works, to compete and do a great products by achieving the satisfaction of customers. The competition gives a good result so the bitterness in something will never end.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: