Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1044 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Just analyzed where you can feel safe in banks or in crypto. Both has a risks in banks it is supported by the government although the return of profit is small but you can less risks. While in crypto their is a huge risks also but can gives us a good profit than banks. If doubt, search what is better.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

It is not because of bitterness but it is just about comparing new things with the present system to see the advantages and disadvantages of both sides.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

I'm not sick and tired of that actually, banks have screwed up, fiat has screwed up, there is some truth in what they say.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Kind of and it isn't because I don't think banks haven't screwed us over. It is because this kind of future doesn't seem pragmatic and well grounded in logic. It seems like it is routed in anger and when you do things out of anger rather than passion or reasoning, you are asking for trouble.

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Do not compare them. To each his own. Someone likes to store money in banks. Someone likes to keep money in the cryptocurrency. Everyone plays by their strategies. Think with your head.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

I'm not sick and tired of that actually, banks have screwed up, fiat has screwed up, there is some truth in what they say.
Yes, actually having fiat in banks or in our hand is losing our money because on inflation our money will lose its value day by slday that is why we need to invest on it something which is decentralized and crypto currencies are the best to make investment because it is giving huge amount of returns in very short term so I am never tired of it.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

it depend on your ability to bear risk , crypto gave you more profit and the risk is very high, the profit you get in bank is little and the risk is very low
that why i said it depend on your ability to bear the risk

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Yes it's good one.Many people in this forum are waiting for the bitcoin replace the paper currency and bank.Now are days,bank sector charging for many things.They are charging money to withdraw our own money.If the transaction in terms of bitcoin,we no need to pay anything to bank.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

Do not compare them. To each his own. Someone likes to store money in banks. Someone likes to keep money in the cryptocurrency. Everyone plays by their strategies. Think with your head.

Keeping money in your bank account is something even the traditional kingpin investors find a horrible choice, especially so with how interest rates on savings are lower than ever before. Some banks have even introduced negative interest rates, which is something that people find hard to swallow, but it's the reality. In other words, owning money costs money, can you believe that? As if that wasn't enough, your savings also lose between 1-2% value every year. It's basically capital destruction without doing anything, and that's the worst part -- this system is made to make you lose, that's obvious now. Currently the highest interest rate the bank can offer me is just under 1.2% annually, but that means I won't be able to touch my deposit for 5 years. Even in that case I will still be losing due to the value loss of my deposit....
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

Keeping money in your bank account is something even the traditional kingpin investors find a horrible choice, especially so with how interest rates on savings are lower than ever before. Some banks have even introduced negative interest rates, which is something that people find hard to swallow, but it's the reality. In other words, owning money costs money, can you believe that? As if that wasn't enough, your savings also lose between 1-2% value every year. It's basically capital destruction without doing anything, and that's the worst part -- this system is made to make you lose, that's obvious now. Currently the highest interest rate the bank can offer me is just under 1.2% annually, but that means I won't be able to touch my deposit for 5 years. Even in that case I will still be losing due to the value loss of my deposit....
You are absolutely right, investing in the crypto money is the best method of earning right now. Interest rates are very low and even some countries have negative interest rates. In fact, negative interest is positive because the government does not want its citizens to invest their money in the bank. In developed countries, basic logic is a continuous and fluid economy. For this reason, I support the negative interest application of an country. It is easy for the banks to find cash, interest is not necessary.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

In saving money to bank, you just gain 1 or 2% annual interest. In cryptos, if you are really watching the price, you can gain more at the right time when the coins are of high price. Still I am not bitter, I still find the banks safe. The only thing is that you just save but you do not gain more.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I'm not totally sick to hear those words coming from the others because I umderstand that they just only sharing their thoughts about the benefits we could get if ever cryptocirrency dominates. Another, I'm not also bitter to banks because I not yet using it so i'm not on the right position to express bad criticisms about it.

But in my opinion, I think current banking systems will not be easily replaced by crypto because of the fact that this is the conventional monetary system that we have and accepted worldwide, and besides we can still see loopholes on the concept of crypto. I'm not saying that this shifting is not impossble to happen since we are now in a modern age but I'm sure that it will take plenty of time before it happens.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

We are directly or indirectly supporting crypto and its business. When we talk about currency market, crypto and local currencies/fiats fall in. Its business among these two. Any currency, in order to gain value has to compete with each other to grow forth and here the competition is between fiats and cryptos. So as we support crypto, why should we be tired of debating on crypto ruling over local currencies or vise versa? Let’s join together and bring forth crypto in currency market.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

No, I love to read about those comparisons, because it is very interesting and also important to inform the publicity about the fiat money robbing system and show and explain the alternatives. Because based on the info and experience I have with fiat money and banks I am pretty sure that most things will get solved as soon as we use independent and decentralized systems. As an example I want to name the two big world wars that were financed by banks and their money printing system!
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

its a true story, even some banks that actually charge the person who keeps the money in the bank, without giving interest to savers. How ironic is not it? although in my country still the interest rate on deposits such as time deposits are still slightly higher ie 5.5% but still, that number decreases every year. Therefore, we must be smarter in making decisions for the management of our assets and money.
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

If you find the bank is not as sweet as you think, then you can invest in this virtual world, you can buy digital money and sell it when it is growing, you have many options to Investment is not necessarily bank
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

I think in Crypto we are free to store our coins or money, without any monthly dues only there is a fee for the delivery of coins and the fee is very cheap compared to the bank. In terms of profit crypto is very superior from the bank, because we save coins that can make money and earn profits if prices rise, on the contrary if the bank interest earned is very small. So crypto much in demand of others to save as an investment compared to investment in the bank.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

Yes I have read several posts like that but sometimes the bitterness are justified but not to the point of crypto replacing banks because that won't happen. Banks all over the world expects that you cannot transfer certain amount of money from your account without reason and such reason must be valid to the extent that even today in my country, if you want to pay for school fees abroad the bank won't release foreign currency to you rather they will charge you, then pay the fees to the school account directly invariably they are dictating how you use your money and how much you can have access to at a particular time but all of this rules are sure not applicable to the high and mighty of the society. But for crypto, there is no discrimination whether you are a senator or a teacher,  an ambassador or a civil servant. It does not matter.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

I dont think of it as bitterness but people are only stating a realistic point of view. People are stating that it is better to shift your funds to cryptocurrencies rather than saving your funds in banks because profits is bigger with cryptos if compared to the interest that banks gives to their depositors which is true.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

Just analyzed where you can feel safe in banks or in crypto. Both has a risks in banks it is supported by the government although the return of profit is small but you can less risks. While in crypto their is a huge risks also but can gives us a good profit than banks. If doubt, search what is better.

You are definitely right. Both the bank and cryptocurrency are at risk, but the saving and investing in the bank sector has low risk and low profit. Apart from having low profit when investing in the bank, many people prefer not to invest in the bank because most times, the bankers use their money to invest without their consent and yet won't allocate them any profit nor interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: