Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1044 times)
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
That is what we called ideas from experienced so we can not control them or rights to stop what they want to say or express from any disappointing situation from the traditional system. Actually this is better atleast banks around the globe will fell the fair that they may replace someday if they will not make an upgrade for there service system. Just let the crypto fan speak their emotions.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
I do not think that people are bitter against banks, it is just that people are very positive about bitcoin and about the potential of the technology, as we know one of the most famous phrases is that bitcoin allows to you to be your own bank, and then people take the next step, if we are our own banks then why do we need banks? But the truth is that is very difficult that bitcoin will replace banks.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

not at all cause banks are actually doing their jobs. their high interest are  for their employees. thats what they pay in their employees. not bitter cause for me banks are actually my money storage i dont invest with banks cause i know anytime banks can be bankrupt. i dont trust bank i just hide my money there.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Hi, while a person will feel that banks and financial institutions not only control his savings, but also the person bears costs and inconveniences-cryptomir will develop more and more.
I think that the war between the cryptomir and the banks will soon begin, but we must play it and defend the right to freedom.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

People keep complaining about banks and governments, is because the truth behind the currencies that they issue and how they are controlling every aspect of our finical lives, just because they have the power to do so, but with cryptocurrrencies it is a whole different thing once you try it and know the reason behind creating them, you never wanna go back to being held down by banks.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

The fact is that bitcoin is not here to replace banks but it will have a change in the entire economic structure in the future, we need the support of banks to convert bitcoin to local currency and wise versa, if the banking sector cuts off their ties with exchanges it will be difficult for world wide adoption without a doubt, we need both to co exist to have a better solution for everyone.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

The fact is that bitcoin is not here to replace banks but it will have a change in the entire economic structure in the future, we need the support of banks to convert bitcoin to local currency and wise versa, if the banking sector cuts off their ties with exchanges it will be difficult for world wide adoption without a doubt, we need both to co exist to have a better solution for everyone.
Well said. This development of events looks more realistic than crypto-currencies without a banking system or vice versa. I also think that we need a banking system, but it needs to change.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Bank is too different from cryptocurrencies and it is well known than crypto. We can't deny the fact that no matter how profitable crypto is, some people still trust and rely in banks because they have known it first. Bank is just a place where we could store our money but it is different from crypto.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Banks are very frustrating in the way they treat customers whose money they even use to enrich themselves.These are some of the reasons why I do not like to save in a bank.They are very ungrateful to their customers.Banks cannot make you rich.To save money or invest money in a bank is one of the most unprofitable ways of making money.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

Well, people certainly have a right for such point of view because banks are doing really bad things sometimes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3163

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Banks are effectively legally endorsed and accredited criminals.  If the average person did even a tiny fraction of what banks do, they'd spend the rest of their lives locked up.  Banks know they can get away with most things because they form the foundations of our entire economy.  Seldom do they face suitable penalties for their numerous transgressions.  Lloyds are still under investigation for the HBOS fraud coverup, HSBC escaped with a deferred prosecution agreement after money laundering for drug cartels, Barclays paid some fines and only 3 were convicted for the LIBOR rigging scandal, they're all criminal scum and they keep getting away with it.

We have every right to be bitter.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

banks often try to prevent the introduction of crypto currency into our lives and this is also the subject of discussion in this forum. When the crypto currency is legalized by the state, the banks will cease their subversive activities against the crypto currency and will adjust to the existing circumstances, rendering also their services in the crypto currency.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Well, people certainly have a right for such point of view because banks are doing really bad things sometimes.

This is very normal nowadays, banking system is a crap here in my place so many frauds and their services is very poor. Banking system is too old for this kind of generation, and that's why many people are now adopting blockchain technology and used cryptocurrency for a faster transactions, lowers fees and of course convenient.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
It’s happening right now, but once Bitcoin’s price have stabilized, will you still use Bitcoin or looking for other more profitable things? Bitcoin can be an investment tool but it’s not the main purpose of creating it.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

i was never know what cause people hate bank but probably some of them does not liked banks because banks too powerfull rather than their costumers even we have money and want to saving it at banks but to get an account at there we have to following their rule and they also can control our fund but use bitcoin is different that we can fully access to our fund without being interrupted by the other party
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Yeah! You're right. Why there are so many people who compared banks and crytptocurrency. Banks will always remain for a long time and so as cryptocurrency. So we with them as part of our life.
Yes, and I believe these 2 things that are currently against each other will gradually merge into something more solid.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

Maybe not tired but that is in some aspects true cause banks makes some transactions slower and your account is still connected to some people in crypto it is completly diffrent.

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

Even this thread reminds me of the hatred bitcoin lovers have about the banking sector. It isn't any different and I feel that bitter taste in my mouth right now. But the truth is that no matter what the hatred is towards the banks, the banks can't be totally eradicated. Banks will be there to ease bitcoin or crypto transactions.
It’s true the Bank will remain, especially the country central bank but the small banks will lose demands if the triumph of Cryptocurrencies come especially the banks that don’t keep up with the times, I think the current banking service is very long and convoluted, different ATM of banks and have to look for the same ATM if you don’t want to be charged with additional money, if the ATM has integrated already.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

I do not understand why many in this forum believe that crypto currency can lead to the destruction of banks. This, in practice, a complete ignorance of the fundamentals of the economy and what the banks are doing and what their functions are. And no arguments are given in favor of such an opinion. Some people will switch to using crypto currency. this will reduce the profits of bankers. And that's all. Next, banks will adjust to new conditions and earn, including providing services in the crypto currency. In the past, after the legalization of the crypto currency, banks and crypto currency will exist and work together.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3163

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

I do not understand why many in this forum believe that crypto currency can lead to the destruction of banks.

Banks will lead to the destruction of banks.  Sooner or later they'll make a mistake so big that no government can bail them out.  

Think about it.  Banksters are effectively above the law.  There isn't a line they won't try to cross.  They aren't afraid to push their luck because they know the system is built in their favour, which only makes them more reckless.  They're greedy, arrogant sacks of human excrement with a gambling addiction.  They spend literally all day making bets on a global $1.2 quadrillion derivatives market which is practically the equivalent of 'Monopoly Money' at this stage.  It's a recipe for disaster.  And that's when they aren't laundering money for drug cartels, rigging markets, organising fraudulent mergers and whatever other criminal activity they're currently getting away with.

Cryptocurrency doesn't need to do anything, other than merely be around to pick up the pieces of whatever is left when the banks inevitably take that one step too far and fuck the world beyond fixing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: