Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1036 times)
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Thinking of replacing banks with crypto is plausible as both have  different modus operandi. Those who are knowledgeable in blockchain technology can go ahead investing in ICOs.

Banks has been our traditional wealth safe keep for the longest time now and that is something we all should be grateful of regardless of the fact that blockchain technology slowly created a name in the industry. Wether banks will be replaced with crypto ,they will always be part of the legendary economic history worldwide and blockchain technology is something we look forward today and the days to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
Yeah that sounds weird to me. they see too much bitcoin as an amazing thing that can be used for anything so they say that the bank will be replaced by bitcoin. actually both have different functions and the bank will not disappear eventhough bitcoin become popular
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

First of, what would you expect when you blend into a group of people who were long looking for a revolution in money? Of course this forum is an avenue where the mainstream haters meet.

There is nothing wrong with banks, its just - when you borrow money from them the interests were so damn high, but if you put your money in them, they would use it without giving you a handsome gain.

If you are ok with that, then be it. But us, fuck them! ha ha!
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

unfourtunately the crypto world is filled with too much uneducated fellas which whenever hear something feel the need to spread it without any deeper research and at the end we see such a things
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

Banks and crypto are two different forms and ways, some people choose bank and they are confident to put their money into it even though the interest is small while other choose crypto to gain more profit.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Compare to crypto invest in banks have low interest only we got. Because banks have lot of rules and regulations so if we deposit our money into bank the profit will be less. When compared to invest in bitcoin. People want to gain more profit it will be taken from bitcoin investment. So now people bitter to invest in bank. They are ready to invest in bitcoin to gain more profit.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Banks will be banks no matter what we think about it. We can't change the fact that banks has been a part of our economy and society for generations. It is trusted by people around us because it is the safest way to keep our savings and earnings. Nothing can replace banks for now.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

compare banks with cryptocurrency in this forum, because saving in the bank, our money will be reduced to pay the administrative costs. Then we can not control our money.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

They are doing those posts because they are using the crypto currency today. But they really forget that only small portion of the whole humanity does actually know about the bitcoin or are using it really. I mean crypto currency might be known to many people but only fewer % of them are actually using it.

The community people who think that they want t see major change like replacing of the banks with crypto doesn't actually think it from the basic level or they dont really think about it in professional manner. Banks are not easy stuff to handle and its very critical system. Yes I dont understand why people dont get to know that in first place.
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

complicated issues according to one side we have to use banking to save and withdraw our money, on the other hand we really hate the banking system that extorted its customers Undecided
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

cryptocurrency came to market to question the government about the present banking system and so member now framed their own rules in crypto currency and started saving money in the form of crypto asset
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

I think they always have the idea that banks will disappear in time because of cryptocurrencies. However, I more so believe in the tendency that banks would someday accept crypctocurrencies because banks are business entities, and surely, they would try to adjust and make their systems work so that they can accommodate cryptocurrencies. That's more practical and believable rather than thinking that most banks will close down.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

I doubt that people are bitter against banks. People just often say that bitcoin allows us to be our own bank. And I guess after this thought people ask themselves why do we need banks. They get the idea that we can replace them and that we won't need them in a short time. But I don't think bitcoin will replace banks. At least not in the closest future Smiley

Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

I do not know about how banks operate in your country but here the service is bad. They charge a lot of unnecessary fees.
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

I am frankly disgusted. A lot of countries economy have been developed and sustained by the banking sector. Now everyone has turned it into a us versus them mentality. I'll make a post about my view on the similarities I think they have but if the bankijng sector accepts crypto, then we are a go!
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

It's all about freedom. I want to manage my own funds myself, and not depend on the bank. Bitcoin gives me this opportunity, while the bank at any time can restrict me access to my funds.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Hmmm I don’t really care about the post that comparing bank with bitcoin/crypto.
I’m quite comfortable with the hardware wallet or online wallet that I used before the bitcoin famous and before it got compared with bank.
Everyone have different beliefs about which one is better between bank and bitcoin/crypto.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

which obviously is a bank where to save money, without expecting profit and we will always be taxable every month.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

Bank huh? Hmm it seems the bank isn’t a good place to save money because bank provides only small profit for us. If we save our money in the bank maybe our money selling value will decrease because of the fluctuation of law in every country’s currency.
And if the bank goes bankrupt the money we save cannot be withdrew completely it’s very troublesome thing.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Somehow yes, I am do entirely tired of reading same posts of those people stating their hatred and hard feelings towards banking systems in which they do just always do comparison between the capability of banks on putting up a small amount of profit from a real small percentage of interest that can be gained every year. We must know that when we put up our money into banks, we must not expect that our money can grow up into a larger one because banks are just like establishment secured for storing and saving up your money in which businessman behind these banks do use into business purposes and putting back a little bit of appreciation through interests offered by their services. Also, crypto and banks are a way too far from each other due to the fact that this two are different thing from each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: