Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:46:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy is a HAZARD - again it just ATE 50 LTC - their support is a joke.  (Read 2824 times)
joeroxor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:11:41 AM

IF you use cryptsy on windows in chrome, don't get impatient when your trade doesn't go through right away. Pressing refresh has messed it up so many times for me and made the trade disappear. I've had them audit my account a couple times. I've gotten every single coin back.

Social Media & PR @ BitOrca | Contact: joe.r0x0r@gmail.com | Twitter | Wallet Addresses
Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrcaOrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:20:27 AM

This is the second time that site has taken the order , taken my BTC and not put anything in the order book nor shows held funds in the balance.

The site is a total hazard. Their support is junk, all they say is we'll run an audit and that's it. It's totally screwed. If you trade anything there right now you are asking for trouble.

What is this, like thread 26 you have created crying about Cryptsy?

If you keep depositing money and losing money, that makes you blatantly stupid, not Cryptsy bad.

~BCX~

Lol your logic there is quite worrying, and your english terrifying.  If i am depositing and losing money that does not make cryptsy bad?? WTF
Please stop endlessly talking rubbish. Were you or were you not threatening to destroy cryptsy a couple of weeks ago?  Accusing them of fixing things and scamming you out of money?Huh

Either they were scamming you, they had a bug that was causing you to lose money or you had forgotten to take your meds again that day and were ranting and screaming over nothing.

Now you're their biggest fan?  What did they give you? some much needed TLC?  

Get out of your bunker more and experience the world. Going live cam with vern isn't as good as it gets you know.

There's a reason my English may not be so good, it's because English isn't my first language.

You are seriously confused, I never said Cryptsy scammed me, in fact I have never had an issue with with Cryptsy's business practice at all, it was another issued that they irked me on. But privately they made it all good and we settled our issues.

However, you depositing coins over and over again in a situation where you supposedly lose them, yes, definitely makes you an idiot.

~BCX~

Okay, excuse me i didn't realise that.

However, do not seek to council others with advice you yourself do not take. Where was your patience and understanding? The issue they irked you on was what exactly. It's a script, if it irked you then it was doing the same to everyone else.

You are not being honest as usual. At the time you were screaming that cryptsy was acting in a way that was costing you money. If you had reason to complain then that is scamming. If they were not scamming you then you had no reason to complain and make threats.

I have NOT deposited one more coins since this episode.  However the coins that are there i am drawing back. This does not change the FACT that i and others are losing coins here. This is not something i wish to be quiet about so if you have issue with me and others warning people about this then i question your agenda.

Others here are saying coins are going missing. Why the hell are you bent on pushing this problem under-the-carpet?

Just because they sorted your issue, does not mean others can not speak up when they have issues of their own.

You got your issue sorted with them - that's great. Time for them to sort other peoples issues out. Just because we can't hack their site or cause harm we need to get the same treatment you do. I.E. Get our issues sorted out.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:22:00 AM

IF you use cryptsy on windows in chrome, don't get impatient when your trade doesn't go through right away. Pressing refresh has messed it up so many times for me and made the trade disappear. I've had them audit my account a couple times. I've gotten every single coin back.

why does refresh make it vanish? i am going to request another audit then.

HPWolf

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:30:10 AM

Is there a better exchange with support for as many crypto currencies

Earn Devcoins by Writing / DVC = 1EZJpi6p2eckikh84cWtLN1D2sqFbsNi2T
BTC = 13q8dXCqEeCcfXkktbYTorpvNP4B6Qowcz / http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/7567
RyZombie

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:36:07 AM

I feel your pain it just ate 5.8 LTC on me Sad

It doesn't show up anywhere, (open orders, balance, recent trades) it's like its just up and gone! Sad

But, such is the cryptocurrency life I guess eh?

Were you buying LTC or selling LTC, was it in the LTC/BTC market?

this is exactly what happened to me, i put the order in it took the BTC, no order showed and nothing in the balances or order book? this is over an hour ago. This before when i tried to buy LTC also.

It is a nightmare.

I was selling LTC, they disappeared and the btc never appeared. Its crazy, I'm sure its just going to take some time, I've submitted a ticket and went to the irc, it's just a waiting game now.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:44:07 AM

Yeah, let's hope so. I will submit another ticket now too. It seems it could be some bug with chrome and refreshing over and over. Still very upsetting to lose coins and have them taken off the market when you wanted to trade.

Perhaps an audit can bring them back.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:45:31 AM

Is there a better exchange with support for as many crypto currencies

There is no better exchange Sad when cryptsy works it is the best one. We need more though since it makes no sense to have decentralized currency that is so centralized when it come to exchanging it.

RyZombie

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:45:54 AM

Yeah, let's hope so. I will submit another ticket now too. It seems it could be some bug with chrome and refreshing over and over. Still very upsetting to lose coins and have them taken off the market when you wanted to trade.

Yeah, I was getting ready to buy some physical bullion lol!

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:52:43 AM

Well good plan Smiley i hope we get our coins back. I trust the people running it themselves, i do not think they would intentionally take it. I know though that overloaded DB's can bump data and that is worrying. Their audit function i hope can cope with this.

I do think they need more tech staff though. I guess i'll head to bed and hope my ltc returns tomorrow.

RyZombie

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:37:01 PM

Well good plan Smiley i hope we get our coins back. I trust the people running it themselves, i do not think they would intentionally take it. I know though that overloaded DB's can bump data and that is worrying. Their audit function i hope can cope with this.

I do think they need more tech staff though. I guess i'll head to bed and hope my ltc returns tomorrow.

any word on your ltc? I haven't gotten anything back, nor have there support contacted me and there irc channel isn't much of an help

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:01:05 PM

Cointelpro everywhere!
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:18:23 PM

We need to file complaints to Florida AG about Cryptsy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361514.new#new

I filed mine online.  It is a breeze.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:23:19 PM

Just ask the support nicely. Tell them and show them your order book, and be patient.

Lost some BTC on a transaction converting altcoins to btc(got only partial amount).Sent in a ticket, and Copy-pasted my order book history and what the converted altcoins should have equated to in btc. Within a day got the altcoins back that I lost that wasn't part of the amount of btc that I received (which is better than nothing) and just resold them.

Sort of a hassle, but its a given with a huge surge in popularity that has overtaken cryptocurrency and them being unprepared for it.

Just give the support rep's as much information as possible and detailed as possible.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

some people waiting over a day for deposits
transfers in page shows error
support tickets unanswered across the board
bigvern is on the pis at bitcoin conf. in las vegas, check his twitter

vague random twitter updates after the fact, like have you confirmed email link ffs

come to the forum bitjohn and bigvern and you will see the utter chaos crapsy is in but you are too scared obviously

no trollbox so everyone kept in dark

also deposits not working from the rare sale that goes through, 8 hours later

did some trades on bitstamp and btce earlier, perfect as usual

as soon as megacoin on btce or coinmarket or major venue
I will never use cryptsy again, this has been going on MONTHS
I gave them another chance after this 'upgrade' but they still have all the problems, worst trade engine in class, they just moved links around

every altcoin forum you go on and here people spitting blood, losing money and coins

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
HPWolf

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:57:34 PM

Got all my coins back except for some QRK

Earn Devcoins by Writing / DVC = 1EZJpi6p2eckikh84cWtLN1D2sqFbsNi2T
BTC = 13q8dXCqEeCcfXkktbYTorpvNP4B6Qowcz / http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/7567
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

Guess I lost count of what I lost, but got back some btc and some altcoins a few minutes ago as well.
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:58:58 AM

All missing coins have returned to my account.
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:19:04 AM

My DGC deposit went through quickly, and order book is snappy.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:24:46 AM

Got everything back.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: