Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BSS] BossCoin - Do Not Waste Your Time (Scam Coin)!  (Read 8175 times)
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:52:43 AM

I don't go around reading or listening to hearsay without their actually being any evidence and that's all it is is hearsay from someone who appears to be disgruntled over the fact he had a falling out with Bosscoin. As I said previously in one of my statements, If I was going to do what this guy has done I would have provided evidence from the onset and he hasn't.

Until evidence is provided I'm going to defend BSS, I'm not defending Bosscoin just pointing out facts.

The only ones who are making themselves look bad, are those of you who are jumping to the defence of this1guy over hearsay and discrediting BSS at the same time. As it stands we will continue to mine BBS like we do several other ALT's and if it's proven to be truthful then that will be the end of the matter.

You believe who you choose to believe. You chose to believe Bosscoin because he posted with paragraph saying he didn't get any coin. He didn't post any sceenshots or any EVIDENCE this guy was blackmailing him, but you chose to believe that he is.

The hypocrisy is thick tonight.

I said I felt Bosscoin was suspect (as with most of the REPUTABLE people in this thread) because he was avoiding responding to it. Now that he has (at least on his own 5 user site), I find his response lacking and dismissive which is typical of someone who's running from something.
Dark3nvy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:59:16 AM

I don't go around reading or listening to hearsay without their actually being any evidence and that's all it is is hearsay from someone who appears to be disgruntled over the fact he had a falling out with Bosscoin. As I said previously in one of my statements, If I was going to do what this guy has done I would have provided evidence from the onset and he hasn't.

Until evidence is provided I'm going to defend BSS, I'm not defending Bosscoin just pointing out facts.

The only ones who are making themselves look bad, are those of you who are jumping to the defence of this1guy over hearsay and discrediting BSS at the same time. As it stands we will continue to mine BBS like we do several other ALT's and if it's proven to be truthful then that will be the end of the matter.

You believe who you choose to believe. You chose to believe Bosscoin because he posted with paragraph saying he didn't get any coin. He didn't post any sceenshots or any EVIDENCE this guy was blackmailing him, but you chose to believe that he is.

The hypocrisy is thick tonight.

I said I felt Bosscoin was suspect (as with most of the REPUTABLE people in this thread) because he was avoiding responding to it. Now that he has (at least on his own 5 user site), I find his response lacking and dismissive which is typical of someone who's running from something.
You've contradicted your own statement, as this1guy hasn't given us anything to believe him and yet you do and your willing to discredit BSS because of it. You appear to be very blind to facts over fiction and seem to be missing the point of what I'm trying to say.

this1guy has provided no evidence to support his case, just as Bosscoin hasn't.

Jesus if I responded like you have to my customers when we bid for contracts, I wouldn't have any contracts.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:12:15 PM

You've contradicted your own statement, as this1guy hasn't given us anything to believe him and yet you do and your willing to discredit BSS because of it. You appear to be very blind to facts over fiction and seem to be missing the point of what I'm trying to say.

Jesus if I responded like you have to my customers when we bid for contracts, I wouldn't have any contracts.

I've contradicted nothing. I explained why I felt like I do and you on the other hand endorse Bosscoin wholeheartedly without a lick of supporting evidence from him proving what he says and you're here ridiculing us for sympathizing with this1dude and his claim to have been scammed by him. You are doing the exact same thing for Bosscoin but he's provided MUCH less of a defense than this1dude has done with his case.

You Mr. IT director are not very professional.

Let's just agree to disagree here, no need to continue this argument if you're not even going to address any of the points I've made or the questions I've asked. You're deflecting just as much as Bosscoin is.
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:23:46 PM

I've contradicted nothing. I explained why I felt like I do and you on the other hand endorse Bosscoin wholeheartedly without a lick of supporting evidence from him proving what he says and you're here ridiculing us for sympathizing with this1dude and his claim to have been scammed by him. You are doing the exact same thing for Bosscoin but he's provided MUCH less of a defense than this1dude has done with his case.

You Mr. IT director are not very professional.

Let's just agree to disagree here, no need to continue this argument if you're not even going to address any of the points I've made or the questions I've asked. You're deflecting just as much as Bosscoin is.
I've addressed all your points, you have yet to address my point on why you are defending a guy who provides no evidence to support his claim bar some hearsay on his part.

It seems to me, that anyone can bad mouth any ALT and you will defend them without evidence. I'm just defending BSS as I've put a lot of time and effort in to mining and I'm not about to stop because of one persons fallout with another, especially when there is no supporting evidence from either party involved...

They call that being professional......
this1dude (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:26:57 PM

Whoa lol didn't think this would spawn this discussion!  I'm banned from the forum and curious to see it copied and pasted on this thread, later I will post snippets of my gmail convo with the guy and transactions... fanboy with lots of hashpower hahahaha No jealousy at play just a 50LTC thief

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:31:59 PM

Aah so accusation is he didn't get coin?  Lol this is good.  Do you guys know how to get qn LTC transaction ID out of BTC-e?

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:32:16 PM

Whoa lol didn't think this would spawn this discussion!  I'm banned from the forum and curious to see it copied and pasted on this thread, later I will post snippets of my gmail convo with the guy and transactions... fanboy with lots of hashpower hahahaha No jealousy at play just a 50LTC thief
lol, why not post what we are asking for IE: LTC transaction!!

And why not post it now and not later when you've had time to edit it!

And as per your request, though you can get around a ban if you know what your doing like you seem to think you do.

To clear things up, this guy had a issue with me regarding a website we were working on, after I disagreed to some stuff he pretty much told me he would blackmail me and do anything in his power to bring down bosscoin. I will not tell you who to believe but it's pretty simple, he got mad at me then decided to mess up the main website and then go spread FUD about the coin. I hope people know this coin is legit and will continue to stick around, If I had something to hide this forum would not be up.

PS. He never sent me any coins, that is a bunch of garbage again to make me look bad

Boss
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:38:48 PM

I was just going to say the same thing... the guy said he would take over bosscoin if this dev fails.. if he fucking got scammed by the coin why would he want to take over the development?

Simple, I like the coin's name, and would consider taking over its development if it were to die. 

oasis0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:40:30 PM

I was just going to say the same thing... the guy said he would take over bosscoin if this dev fails.. if he fucking got scammed by the coin why would he want to take over the development?

Simple, I like the coin's name, and would consider taking over its development if it were to die. 

why if you got scammed? makes no sense to me
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:42:08 PM

why if you got scammed? makes no sense to me
+1
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:42:33 PM

There have been previous successful coin rebirths before.  It would be a complete overhaul from the ground up.  And yes, I absolutely got scammed.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:44:23 PM

"bosscoin- do not waste your time"
"this1dude- waste your time"
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:46:44 PM

"bosscoin- do not waste your time"
"this1dude- waste your time"
? Concerted effort to discredit the guy who promoted BSS?  I too have mined it for a week!

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:48:20 PM

You have yet to prove that you have been scammed and this makes me suspicious of you.

Lack of evidence = NO TRUST
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:01:53 PM

You have yet to prove that you have been scammed and this makes me suspicious of you.

Lack of evidence = NO TRUST
I mined that shit for 3 hours... which was over 3 hours too long. Anyone want a few thousand Boss Tardo coin?

- aka The "DigiMan"
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:09:23 PM

Whoa lol didn't think this would spawn this discussion!  I'm banned from the forum and curious to see it copied and pasted on this thread, later I will post snippets of my gmail convo with the guy and transactions... fanboy with lots of hashpower hahahaha No jealousy at play just a 50LTC thief
lol, why not post what we are asking for IE: LTC transaction!!

And why not post it now and not later when you've had time to edit it!

And as per your request, though you can get around a ban if you know what your doing like you seem to think you do.

To clear things up, this guy had a issue with me regarding a website we were working on, after I disagreed to some stuff he pretty much told me he would blackmail me and do anything in his power to bring down bosscoin. I will not tell you who to believe but it's pretty simple, he got mad at me then decided to mess up the main website and then go spread FUD about the coin. I hope people know this coin is legit and will continue to stick around, If I had something to hide this forum would not be up.

PS. He never sent me any coins, that is a bunch of garbage again to make me look bad

Boss

Dude and anyone else who's defending BossCoin -- all I can say is good luck.  I didn't think yesterday I'd find myself in this position, attempting to defend what really happened...  Getting around the ban I could have done easily, but I was on my phone, just got to a PC and was curious to see his explanation.

So -- his explanation up there, about there being an issue with the web site is absolute nonsense and a lie.  The way things went is I was on the bosscoin forum and asked him if I can help with his site.  He loved everything I've done, and I took and ran with it.. you can see my postings all the way up to Friday night in all of the langugages, translating and promoting BossCoin to the masses as much as I could.  So... I guess it's a he says (crook with fanboys still mining BSS) and he says (honest hardworking dude that got scammed that fanboys want to eat alive to keep BSS up).

Now, in order to defend myself, at least on here, I have to make a bit of a fool of myself and admit to how I absolutely overlooked what the total amount of BSS blocks (and therefore coins) was in circulation.  It was ignorant of me, and the DEV never attempted to correct my lack of this knowledge.  On Friday, I offered to the DEV (and yes, you can start laughing at me now) -- 50LTC in exchange for 800k BSS -- while (and I learned this later) there were only about 500k BSS generated at the time.  

Here is a snipped from my BTCe LTC trading history.  If anyone knows how I can derive more details on the transaction, I'm all ears and will paste it here:

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:13:43 PM

oh, and it's Sunday, and I have quite a few things to get done so I won't be on here, will check back in a few hours though...

hey -- I believed in this thing, got scammed by the DEV and wanted to make the community aware who's behind the coin, is all.

and Bosscoin, if you're listening - and want to clear the air and your name, please, refund the 50LTC and I'll post that transaction up here too

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:24:36 PM

I hear nothing but crickets from the fanboys now...

LOL, thanks for posting that, I figured you would.
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:33:39 PM

oh, and it's Sunday, and I have quite a few things to get done so I won't be on here, will check back in a few hours though...

hey -- I believed in this thing, got scammed by the DEV and wanted to make the community aware who's behind the coin, is all.

and Bosscoin, if you're listening - and want to clear the air and your name, please, refund the 50LTC and I'll post that transaction up here too
Why do you believe in this coin still?

- aka The "DigiMan"
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:37:05 PM

Why do you believe in this coin still?

He doesn't, he was speaking in past tense before the dev of it proved to be a scumbag.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: