Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BSS] BossCoin - Do Not Waste Your Time (Scam Coin)!  (Read 8174 times)
Dark3nvy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:58:16 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 12:22:17 AM by Dark3nvy

Is that the best you can say, it's not name calling but rather describing you.

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

Are you really that dumb, I've not bought into BSS (and I've stated this) and never will. Just like I won't buy into any other form of Crypto currency. I'm not stupid enough to buy into something that actually has no monetary value and could collapse at any moment. However I do mine and if I make money from what I mine, then I'm $$$$$ from nothing. I'm not loosing anything from what I'm making, not even the wattage from the rigs that are built. You are clearly an individual who has a problem with with the owner of BSS and even tried to scam him yourself, you've fallen on your arse and now your moaning and complaining about it. You've had you so called evidence dis-credited more than once and yet here you are still trying to get your point across. There is a saying in my country, he who does protest is the guilty party and you seem to be doing a lot of that of something that means nothing.

I can easily do what you have done and provide the evidence that you've provided, you've slipped up with some of it as it's clearly fake and I've pointed out why it is and yet your still going on about it and trying to make it out to be what it's not. The only thing I can really say to you, is give up your one man crusade it's over and you've lost and admit defeat. I've told you how you can prove and I've told you how you can resolve it, you know as well as I do that you won't because you don't want people to see the truth. You've contradicted yourself and you've proven nothing in the process.....

If your so passionate about destroying BSS, then you would have given me the email address to prove your right and yet you won't. Why won't you, because you know that the email in the snippets have nothing to do with BSS. Just like the email header in your snippets are wrong and not laid out correctly, in the context as designed by Google. Just like the LTC account that doesn't fit the purpose of what your trying to say, or even the transactions that are traced from that account. It's all there in black and white that you are lying and yet you don't dis-credit anything that I'v investigated and why is that, because you know I know your lying.

Your a tool simple as, your plan hasn't worked and it's backfired on you.

I'm also not a fanboy of BSS, but rather I have a vested interest in seeing the coin work as I do the many others that we mine. You may call me a "Crypto Fanboy" if you wish, as I follow a lot.
this1dude (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:59:30 PM

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

Bravo!  Feel better?  Enjoy ... lol

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:29:14 AM

Are you really that dumb, I've not bought into BSS (and I've stated this) and never will. Just like I won't buy into any other form of Crypto currency. I'm not stupid enough to buy into something that actually has no monetary value and could collapse at any moment. However I do mine and if I make money from what I mine, then I'm $$$$$ from nothing. I'm not loosing anything from what I'm making, not even the wattage from the rigs that are built. You are clearly an individual who has a problem with with the owner of BSS and even tried to scam him yourself, you've fallen on your arse and now your moaning and complaining about it. You've had you so called evidence dis-credited more than once and yet here you are still trying to get your point across. There is a saying in my country, he who does protest is the guilty party and you seem to be doing a lot of that of something that means nothing.

I can easily do what you have done and provide the evidence that you've provided, you've slipped up with some of it as it's clearly fake and I've pointed out why it is and yet your still going on about it and trying to make it out to be what it's not. The only thing I can really say to you, is give up your one man crusade it's over and you've lost and admit defeat. I've told you how you can prove and I've told you how you can resolve it, you know as well as I do that you won't because you don't want people to see the truth. You've contradicted yourself and you've proven nothing in the process.....

If your so passionate about destroying BSS, then you would have given me the email address to prove your right and yet you won't. Why won't you, because you know that the email in the snippets have nothing to do with BSS. Just like the email header in your snippets are wrong and not laid out correctly, in the context as designed by Google. Just like the LTC account that doesn't fit the purpose of what your trying to say, or even the transactions that are traced from that account. It's all there in black and white that you are lying and yet you don't dis-credit anything that I'v investigated and why is that, because you know I know your lying.

Your a tool simple as, your plan hasn't worked and it's backfired on you.

I'm also not a fanboy of BSS, but rather I have a vested interest in seeing the coin work as I do the many others that we mine. You may call me a "Crypto Fanboy" if you wish, as I follow a lot.

Whoa, I just read this... somehow I missed it.  You are seriously taking this personally and taking your time to make some sort of a point.  Listen dude, if there are others reading this forum who are experts on forensics and know the inner workings of storing and sending coins out of exchanges rather than a wallet, please offer your help here to explain whatever inconsistency Mr. Dark Envy is trying to prove.  Anything I would say to try and speak of the screenshots he pulled up, or doctored, or whatever would just be a guess. 

All I know is I didn't make shit up, and I should, in theory be on the winning side if justice was to prevail in this crypto world and on this forum. 

Oh, and I've been meaning to mention that the fact that crypto doctor's LTC address is young means absolutely nothing, is speculation, moot point at best -- you can create an address in an exchange or in your wallet anytime...   

If someone wants to take a stab at helping to figure this out, post here.

Otherwise, Dark Envy -- AFAIK, there is no verification one way or the other that what you are posting here is credible, or proves, or disproves the fact that I had sent 50LTC to the LTC address that crypto doctor had sent me for an exchange in BSS Coins, which never arrived at my end.  I gave him an opportunity to send a refund and he went mute.  Thus this conversation.  End of story.

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:41:37 AM

Hey, hmm, this one looks pretty doctored too, doesn't it?  SMH lol

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:43:08 AM

I hear crickets again... lol  Being on the side of truth & justice, despite being victimized is FUN  Grin

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:51:15 AM

oh and for anyone reading this and wondering what I'm still doing posting here...

this whole tirade is for no other purpose than to let you know that if you are mining BossCoins (BSS), you should know that you will ultimately be benefiting the coin's founder, who is a crook, thief and a liar...  plenty of other coins to choose from to support

I'm 100% in SBC StableCoin now and actively watching others.

P.S. If you'd like to work with me to develop a new currency that actually sets itself apart from others, LMK, pm me.  Thanks

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:51:00 AM

I hear crickets again... lol  Being on the side of truth & justice, despite being victimized is FUN  Grin
No you don't hear crickets, you hear the sound of ZZZZZZZZZ seeing as many of us come from all over the world and time frames vary.

You really are an arrogant little shit aren't you!

You lay claim to being an IT guy on Crypto and yet you don't know the fundamentals around digital law, which by the way anyone who works in the IT industry whether it be in the UK, US or Asia has to conform to an industry standard. That standard is called ITIL, which covers certain aspects in relation to handling certain information. Now I put this to you as you claim to be in IT and as I'm an IT Director, that the email address for said emails will only be used to check and confirm your information. I can't by law go back on that, as it would fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 here in the UK. So if I was to do anything other than stated, I would be fined a lot of money for it. My company information has been posted on this topic, so if I go back on my word you have every right to raise a complaint through the ICC here in the UK.

Lets put an end to this once and for all, PM me the email address as requested. I will do the necessary checks that I need to, in order to check the validity of your claim and will post my findings here. It's the only way your going to shut me up, as I find both of you very suspicious and trust nether of you with the information provided.

Also please don't refer to me as dude, as you sound like an 80's throw back.

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:37:10 PM

No you don't hear crickets, you hear the sound of ZZZZZZZZZ seeing as many of us come from all over the world and time frames vary.

You really are an arrogant little shit aren't you!

You lay claim to being an IT guy on Crypto and yet you don't know the fundamentals around digital law, which by the way anyone who works in the IT industry whether it be in the UK, US or Asia has to conform to an industry standard. That standard is called ITIL, which covers certain aspects in relation to handling certain information. Now I put this to you as you claim to be in IT and as I'm an IT Director, that the email address for said emails will only be used to check and confirm your information. I can't by law go back on that, as it would fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 here in the UK. So if I was to do anything other than stated, I would be fined a lot of money for it. My company information has been posted on this topic, so if I go back on my word you have every right to raise a complaint through the ICC here in the UK.

Lets put an end to this once and for all, PM me the email address as requested. I will do the necessary checks that I need to, in order to check the validity of your claim and will post my findings here. It's the only way your going to shut me up, as I find both of you very suspicious and trust nether of you with the information provided.

Also please don't refer to me as dude, as you sound like an 80's throw back.

I'll give you credit for sleep. That's important.   Grin You asked me to PM you, so we can connect.  Done.  Will await your response.

syrusek

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:16:51 PM

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:17:23 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:48:32 PM by this1dude

Free entertainment... tips are encouraged, however and maybe I can get back some of my stolen LTC? Smiley

Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:55:35 PM

Ok lets get the ball rolling on this shall we.

The first thing that I would like to do, is retract everything that I've said towards this1dude as we have been working together this afternoon and made some shocking revelations.

I've been working very closely with this1dude, as a lot of things didn't fit or seem to be right on both sides. this1dude has provided me with a lot information, which has now given me a basis to write this response.

Now I've made my decision with regards to BSS and from this point will not be mining it now or in the near future, this isn't because of what has happened to this1dude and the loss of 50LTC but does encompass into my investigation and my findings. As an IT engineer and now Director, I used to investigate certain aspects into companies claims for warranty and insurance and determine if what was stated was correct. This is the reason why I've responded the way I have and also the reason I won't buy into Crypto Currencies.

Thanks to this1dude and his cooperation, it has become very clear to me that BSS is not all what it seems from the onset and it's been good working with him.

I've looked at everything in regards to BSS, it's origins to where it is now and what I have found is very alarming.

I've traced BSS from - 89.200.140.78 | United Kingdom | England | London | Bskyb Broadband (This is the original location of BSS) to it's now current location in Clarks Summit USA IE: Volumedrive Data Center

I've also traced all the email headers from the original email, to the recent emails from doctor crypto and my findings are very shocking to say the least. In the original email, it is clearly marked from one person and this person is also involved in many other projects based around Crypto Currencies. Unfortunately by my own countries laws and regulations I'm not allowed to pass on this persons information, but I'm sure once he has read this he will know that I also know and I care for him to dispute what I'm saying but be warned he should I am watching his activities. The same person is also known by various different names in the world of Crypto Currencies, including several on this site and not just Bosscoin and urge moderators & admins of this site to IP check the Bosscoin account against others based here and mark them as is.

I however don't believe that this is the work of just one person either, as the location of the BSS servers from the UK to the USA and the connections between each would suggest more than one person involved, though it may only be one person involved in the theft of LTC from this1dude. However it doesn't lay to the fact if more than one is involved, why the other is not pushing for this matter to be resolved.

Now the information that I can pass on to anyone reading this, which is not protected by law is the following.

If you wish to trace the information partly on what I have, I would suggest you look into the several URL address linked to BSS and I'm not just talking about bosscoin.org or bosscointalk.org either. You will have to dig very deep into what I have found and come to the same conclusion as I have, as the person/s running BSS have done very well to hide their steps from being traced. Unfortunately for them, I know what to look for, who to contact and how to trace what I needed too. You will also find other things they are linked to and make your own assumptions from that.

So with that said, BSS will no longer be mined from me or my business and my apologies to this1dude and thank you for your help.

I would also urge others to think twice and investigate before going into this, as it smells like kippers and appears to be kippers. I also await the response from Bosscoin or one of his many alts.
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:02:03 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 04:52:43 PM by this1dude

Ok lets get the ball rolling on this shall we.

The first thing that I would like to do, is retract everything that I've said towards this1dude as we have been working together this afternoon and made some shocking revelations.

I've been working very closely with this1dude, as a lot of things didn't fit or seem to be right on both sides. this1dude has provided me with a lot information, which has now given me a basis to write this response.

Now I've made my decision with regards to BSS and from this point will not be mining it now or in the near future, this isn't because of what has happened to this1dude and the loss of 50LTC but does encompass into my investigation and my findings. As an IT engineer and now Director, I used to investigate certain aspects into companies claims for warranty and insurance and determine if what was stated was correct. This is the reason why I've responded the way I have and also the reason I won't buy into Crypto Currencies.

Thanks to this1dude and his cooperation, it has become very clear to me that BSS is not all what it seems from the onset and it's been good working with him.

I've looked at everything in regards to BSS, it's origins to where it is now and what I have found is very alarming.

I've traced BSS from - 89.200.140.78 | United Kingdom | England | London | Bskyb Broadband (This is the original location of BSS) to it's now current location in Clarks Summit USA IE: Volumedrive Data Center

I've also traced all the email headers from the original email, to the recent emails from doctor crypto and my findings are very shocking to say the least. In the original email, it is clearly marked from one person and this person is also involved in many other projects based around Crypto Currencies. Unfortunately by my own countries laws and regulations I'm not allowed to pass on this persons information, but I'm sure once he has read this he will know that I also know and I care for him to dispute what I'm saying but be warned he should I am watching his activities. The same person is also known by various different names in the world of Crypto Currencies, including several on this site and not just Bosscoin and urge moderators & admins of this site to IP check the Bosscoin account against others based here and mark them as is.

I however don't believe that this is the work of just one person either, as the location of the BSS servers from the UK to the USA and the connections between each would suggest more than one person involved, though it may only be one person involved in the theft of LTC from this1dude. However it doesn't lay to the fact if more than one is involved, why the other is not pushing for this matter to be resolved.

Now the information that I can pass on to anyone reading this, which is not protected by law is the following.

If you wish to trace the information partly on what I have, I would suggest you look into the several URL address linked to BSS and I'm not just talking about bosscoin.org or bosscointalk.org either. You will have to dig very deep into what I have found and come to the same conclusion as I have, as the person/s running BSS have done very well to hide their steps from being traced. Unfortunately for them, I know what to look for, who to contact and how to trace what I needed too. You will also find other things they are linked to and make your own assumptions from that.

So with that said, BSS will no longer be mined from me or my business and my apologies to this1dude and thank you for your help.

I would also urge others to think twice and investigate before going into this, as it smells like kippers and appears to be kippers. I also await the response from Bosscoin or one of his many alts.

There is justice in Crypto!  Yay Smiley  Thanks man.  Cheesy

LeftToeCut

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:16:46 PM

So Dark3nvy, bosscoin is/are responsible for some shocking shit but you are unable to reveal what that might be and urge us to investigate? Yet all all we see so far is an alleged 50LTC scam. I say alleged not to cast any doubt on this1dude but mostly cause 50LTC is not interesting/outrageous enough to look deeper into. That stuff happens daily here. Heck , recently a few darknet marketplace people ran off with 40mil USD or so. So some random guy making a random clone coin maybe/probably scamming another guy. Alright. I guess.
Unless you have stumbled upon some evening news worthy stuff, but even that would probably pass of as entertainment here.
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:46:06 PM

So Dark3nvy, bosscoin is/are responsible for some shocking shit but you are unable to reveal what that might be and urge us to investigate? Yet all all we see so far is an alleged 50LTC scam. I say alleged not to cast any doubt on this1dude but mostly cause 50LTC is not interesting/outrageous enough to look deeper into. That stuff happens daily here. Heck , recently a few darknet marketplace people ran off with 40mil USD or so. So some random guy making a random clone coin maybe/probably scamming another guy. Alright. I guess.
Unless you have stumbled upon some evening news worthy stuff, but even that would probably pass of as entertainment here.
All I'm saying to anyone before looking into this and any other Crypto Currency, is look at it's origin and really see if it is all it's portrayed to be. I've found what I needed to, yes a bit disappointed  as we have used our servers to mine the coin, but not so as we've not invested money into this but rather the time and effort.

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

oh and for anyone reading this and wondering what I'm still doing posting here...

this whole tirade is for no other purpose than to let you know that if you are mining BossCoins (BSS), you should know that you will ultimately be benefiting the coin's founder, who is a crook, thief and a liar...  plenty of other coins to choose from to support

I'm 100% in SBC StableCoin now and actively watching others.

P.S. If you'd like to work with me to develop a new currency that actually sets itself apart from others, LMK, pm me.  Thanks
Why would someone work on just a coin and not on ways to help people spend their coins? Just wondering cause you can go buy this coin or that but the places to use them are limited, what some devs really need to do is launch a coin with 10-20 diverse sites where they can be spent, that would make a great coin and average users could adopt it knowing they can buy some new hardware or send gifts to somebody, as it is i go mine these coins then go exchange them for one accepted somewhere to get any real value out of them, doing so I risk coins in an exchange (currently) and have to deal with the extreme volatility of the coin I trade for, its a crazy run around to turn hashing into value.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:26:21 PM

BTW -- if you see messages posted on my behalf (my other nick is taki1gostek) on bosscointalk.org forum -- it's not me... I was banned from that forum... and someone is on there logged in as me, I just saw it... haha wondering if BossCoin peeps are getting desperate and will try to post something on my behalf?  Getting popcorn ready!  Grin

Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:47:09 PM

Seems like this guy:

Dark3nvy

Activity: 14

Is the very same person as the one that ripped off the OP here.

Just saying.

I wasted enough time reading yet another scam, rippoff, and two bit scammer scheming for pocket change. What a joke.

As for the OP? Don't settle for heading to yet another coin that failed to launch, and has far too much troubled past history to ever be taken seriously by anyone that's got more than half a clue. And that's what it will take for any crypto to gain serious traction from here out.

As for BOSS and the other coin mentioned? They didn't have any real features that made them stand out at all. Nor were special at all. Nothing. Nada.

Sorry, but take it from someone that has a large 2 dozen stable of different crypto's, neither of these would be additions to my portfolio.

At best they make a little chump change for the developer(s) in yet another clone startup, then flame out. As in P & D.

Sorry for your loss OP. But it's a scam a second around here.

But don't waste your talent or time on these types of coin. There are many communities that need your talent and assistance. And worthy abandoned coins that you could adopt as well, and take over their development.

Please don't look back, forgetaboutthisrobbery. There is no justice in Crypto-land when it comes to being ripped off. Best just to report it, make your case. Then walk away and let them stew in their own shit. As in case closed, done, forgetaboutit.

You reported it, did your service to others for doing so. End of story.

And as for your perp. He's likely this guy right here:

Dark3nvy

Or, at least it sure SMELLS just like him.

Been there seen that too many times too.

So how many fresh and ready accounts do you have Dark3nvy?

And how many VPN accounts?

Or do you just IP hop?

And for what?

Chump change.

Get a life Dark3nvy. And GET REAL.

Adios...

&

hence why I sign off the way I do:

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

oasis0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:51:35 PM

Seems like this guy:

Dark3nvy

Dark3nvy

Or do you just IP hop?

And for what?

Chump change.

Adios...

&

this1dude (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:53:54 PM

Seems like this guy:

Dark3nvy

Just saying.

I wasted enough time reading yet another scam, rippoff, and two bit scammer scheming for pocket change. What a joke.

As for the OP? Don't settle for heading to yet another coin that failed to launch, and has far too much troubled past history to ever be taken seriously by anyone that's got more than half a clue. And that's what it will take for any crypto to gain serious traction from here out.

As for BOSS and the other coin mentioned? They didn't have any real features that made them stand out at all. Nor were special at all. Nothing. Nada.

Sorry, but take it from someone that has a large 2 dozen stable of different crypto's, neither of these would be additions to my portfolio.

At best they make a little chump change for the developer(s) in yet another clone startup, then flame out. As in P & D.

Sorry for your loss OP. But it's a scam a second around here.

But don't waste your talent or time on these types of coin. There are many communities that need your talent and assistance. And worthy abandoned coins that you could adopt as well, and take over their development.

Please don't look back, forgetaboutthisrobbery. There is no justice in Crypto-land when it comes to being ripped off. Best just to report it, make your case. Then walk away and let them stew in their own shit. As in case closed, done, forgetaboutit.

You reported it, did your service to others for doing so. End of story.

And as for your perp. He's likely this guy right here:

Dark3nvy

Or do you just IP hop?

And for what?

Chump change.

Adios...

&

Thanks for your post - but I absolutely have to wholeheartedly defend Dark3nvy here... I was on Skype with him and we were both attempting to trace where this BSS crap originated and who the founder is.  He has one suspect, I have another, truth is 50/50.  I am letting this go, though not until I see BSS dissolved into nothingness. 

evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:02:44 PM

I think the important thing here is that now some of the more violent vigilante members have some kneecaps to break and eye balls to gouge!  j/k  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: