Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this market collapse in May 2018  (Read 503 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

lol at those that believe btc dominance is really only at 30%

please don't be fooled by coinmarketcrap

most icos have fake high caps that are easy to manipulated because the initial distribution was a  joke

we have tens of projects that went from apparently a couple of million (probably not even that really) to nearly billions when their ico only raised a million or 2

you will never know what real interest there is in such a project the volume is probably all fake too.

no other project has 5% the adoption real world of btc even eth .... btc is so far ahead in terms of infastructure investment you would not believe it... looking at coinmarketcap you think some of these icos are not too far behind. They are laughable in comparison.

Real btc dominance is likely still at 60% or even greater.

anything ico based could be swooped in on by the sec at any time and that will be reduced to dust regardless of what most think here.

Your correct the SEC will finish many coins. Most ER20 coins are illegal and the dumb asses that have a stake in them don’t understand this. Wait until the SEC get rocking and rolling taking these coins down: There wont be many left!

I would be keeping 50% MIN in btc and quite a bit in other good pow projects without huge premines.

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

The fall may come as a normal correction and price may dip for a temporary period but it will rise again with greater thrust as previous graphs shows us the movement of btc.And why are you such negative on btc growth and getting eroded by such false news and getting into trap of disbeleif.Btc will remain crypto king forever and prices will reach moon one day.So beleive in it and hodl your coins.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

The SEC will finish many coins. Most ER20 coins are illegal and the dumb asses that have a stake in them don’t understand this. Wait until the SEC get rocking and rolling taking these coins down: There wont be many left!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Ongoing month is to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies. In specific I believe the ongoing price increase to be the initial point for the first quarter of the year. The second quarter will be more effective with the ongoing price trend continuing to make new ath.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:18:55 PM

Is a market collapse in May 2018 imminent!

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.
Bitcoin still drives the market at the moment.
If Bitcoin suffers so do the ALTS

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

If Bitcoin takes a dive to 9K now it could trigger a market collapse

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

This is a theory and I HOPE I AM WRONG

Naahhh...!!! I doubt this would happen. May is Consensus month and this event usually results to the alts price increase. So I don't  see a collapse within this month. A little price fall may occur but it is insignificant because many of these alts will surely explode at the end of May! You can check Consensus' history for reference.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

this is just a theory and the truth is that you can't have an idea what will happen. Price can grow to $14k easily but also drop to $6k again. The rest is just sheer speculation...

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

IF

I do not think the market will collapse in May of 2018. From the beginning of this year, there was too much bad news related to crypto, which affected the cryptocurrency market. However, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, with the strength and potential, the market will soon recover and stabilize again. Now is a good time to invest in the potential altcoin and Bitcoin. I am sure that in the next few months the price will increase.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

After the bitcoin price goes up 10,000$ and people seem to have sold bitcoin at this price. and now the bitcoin has been adjusted down to 9300$. but not for long. Bitcoin prices and market will rebound and rebound. This is a natural law of the market
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Ongoing month is to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies. In specific I believe the ongoing price increase to be the initial point for the first quarter of the year. The second quarter will be more effective with the ongoing price trend continuing to make new ath.
I don't think we can see a big change on this month, still we need a couple of months to recover the market. This is just small correction i think after August we may change some big changes in all cryptocurrency prices. in between that maybe one more time the market will collapse but not sure.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

I don’t see any signals showing that the market is going to collapse. There is a recession at all the markets, so that is why we don’t see big growth.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

I don’t see any signals showing that the market is going to collapse. There is a recession at all the markets, so that is why we don’t see big growth.

Sec hearing today is a signal: Dumb ass bitch.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I don't think we can see a big change on this month, still we need a couple of months to recover the market. This is just small correction i think after August we may change some big changes in all cryptocurrency prices. in between that maybe one more time the market will collapse but not sure.

The SEC hearing today is about the most important day in crypto history and you make a statement like this: Dumb ASS
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

Those are very silly and irrational arguments, this market is stronger than ever and not even incoming regulations are going to hinder the growth, backed by good news.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Did you know that only BTC that falling far to 600 more,I see an increase in the ALT until now the market has raised their status for the better,eth raised to 800 more has gone drop just a bit and now in 730 range its a good that the value on the BTC for it goes up from last month.Then the LTC which stops at 170 drop just a little now in the range of 162,the rest you find yourself in the market that I'm sure there is a surge in the value on BTC for ALT unless DOGE goes drop like BTC on the value of the USD currency.I'm sure this month there is no destruction for cryptocurrencies market.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Now, the price of Bitcoin still gives big influence to the other cryptocurrencies. If the price is slowing down and down day today, it may make most altcoins having lower prices. We can see some days recently, the market stays in reds. But, I don't think that it means the market collapse. I just think of that is part of bitcoin and cryptocurrency fluctuation normally. Just big hope about the next day market to be better.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Those are very silly and irrational arguments, this market is stronger than ever and not even incoming regulations are going to hinder the growth, backed by good news.

What if ETH is deemed as a security!
What if a coin you hold is deemed as a security!
You will have Zero
You say stronger than ever: BS
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Now, the price of Bitcoin still gives big influence to the other cryptocurrencies. If the price is slowing down and down day today, it may make most altcoins having lower prices. We can see some days recently, the market stays in reds. But, I don't think that it means the market collapse. I just think of that is part of bitcoin and cryptocurrency fluctuation normally. Just big hope about the next day market to be better.

Dream on brother!
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

I think not, this is only a temporary market correction. Perhaps the growth of new investors is slower than last year, and it seems that we expect too bitcoin to return to the highest price.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

Why you think maybe market will collapse in May 2018? Just because of BTC price drop to $9350 from $9950? That's just a small drop in crypto market, I think market won't collapse, bull market will start soon, I'm a holder and believed that cryptocurrency will change the world, so answer is: NO
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

I think this is ridiculous, the market will collapse in this May? I can not find any reason to kill the market this month. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential. With the benefits that it gives us, I believe the crypto market will grow stronger in the future. Currently the market is in the process of recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are on the rise. I believe in the next few months the market will be more stable and continue to rise

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: