Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:40:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this market collapse in May 2018  (Read 508 times)
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

We went through May, but the market is still very bearish. People never thought about 5k, 6k 2 months ago, but right now we even think about the 3k scenario.
The market is so boring and unpredictable right now.
We "may" collapse and have a new age. Can't tell.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

the market  will not collapse. I am absolutely sure that we are developing in a way and in the future we will be able to survive such difficult periods.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

the market  will not collapse. I am absolutely sure that we are developing in a way and in the future we will be able to survive such difficult periods.

I don't think so, I am sure the market will not collapse because as long as there are investors it will continue to grow. Many people think it will collapse but up to now its still remain standing.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

Many unpredictable predictions caused the market to fall sharply, now that the market is over and the market is still alive and well, so do not think bad about crypto, think positively as possible.

The market is still alive and still running, so I don't think it will easily collapse as what other people are thinking about the crypto. As long as there are investors and users who are still active I am sure crypto will survive and will take longer standing.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

The fall may come as a typical redress and cost may plunge for a transitory period however it will rise again with more noteworthy push as past charts demonstrates to us the development of btc.And for what reason are you such negative on btc development and getting dissolved by such false news and getting into trap of disbeleif.Btc will remain crypto lord always and costs will achieve moon one day.So beleive in it and hodl your coins.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Not yet started to collapse Bitcoin, if you talk when making your thread Bitcoin prices are around $ 9,300, but now Bitcoin is around $ 6,300.

Bitcoin also has All Time Down around $ 5,800, and that has happened twice in different months.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I don't think that alts did have a dominance over bitcoin. But indeed there was a problem with the market which started same as how you have predicted it. It did made a dip at the bottom and reach what I thought to be very low which is around 5K$. I hardly noticed it to be very flat at that amount during my almost a year of entering cryptocurrency. The fall of market plus the fear brought about by FUD created a very bad market which may really take a lot of time to recover. It is probably because the market in the real world is in a big trouble with the current trade wars which have an effect of the global economy as of now.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Since the market did not collapse as you have foreseen and i do not think it can collapse now. Cryptocurrency still has great future ahead of it. Although some are still panicking, because of the price of eth, but i am rest assured that things will come back to normal.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I think that the market will begin to recover. it will take a long time. there will be no sharp climbs will be a smooth climb. and it will not collapse
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I think that will not happen and it is proven that the market has survived even now, I see now that market prices are recovering and will increase, so you don't have to worry if the market will collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: