Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Gamecoin - GME] Promotional Materials Thread - Brand New Site in 30 Languages  (Read 3102 times)
GamecoinFuture (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:39:52 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 11:00:06 PM by GamecoinFuture

We have a brand new professionally designed website in 30 languages.

Check it out here Game-coin.Org

Considering the enormous potential of gamecoin and the demand for promotional materials from potential merchants, we are also creating a large set of promotional graphics and videos to promote more adoption of Gamecoin (GME) in the gaming industry online.

Here are some graphics we have created. Feel free to modify them and provide your feedback.

Click here to download the entire package containing folders:

Black Large - 6 images
Black Medium - 6 images
Black Small - 6 images
White Large - 6 images
White Medium - 6 images
White Small - 6 images
Logos - 6 images

There is a separate folder for all images in MACOX formats as well.

Enjoy Smiley

We are also in discussions for developing an entirely new p2p gaming platform which will be integrated within the GME client.

Coming soon are also new skins for GME client. Stay tuned!

A high quality 1 minute animated explainer video should be coming soon. The video costs $750+ per minute depending upon complexity.

We need to raise at-least 1 BTC for financing the professional quality promotional video. It will help a lot. PM me if you want to chip in.

Also check out Gamecoin Official Thread
[Dev Thread] 2 Awesome Plugins To Drive Gamecoin Adoption To A Whole New Level

If you would like to encourage our work, you can donate:
GME: GZCd7yLMATKdao3btJ8YCrnSqXYfj4qdvx
BTC: 17XZKtrVEyDQxANwYQwDmqcwkNhRjzJZAc
Crypsty trade key: e529aec9e4241b10a9c0310986fecfd91387c1cc
You can set this trade key as your "Referrer Trade Key" in Cryptsy to help us without any cost to you.

Gamecoin Official Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:18:54 PM

Nice to see some progress. The buttons look great, new logo is nice too, although the one with white text on it doesn't have enough contrast between the white and yellow. Would either need to make the yellow darker or try a diff color.  Have you tried other color variations (red from the original coin will really stand out with the white and it is the best contrast color for attention)?

I agree with the coins purpose. P2P games need this. I'm a big gamer, from DOTA to MMOs and one thing that I like that hasn't been done successfully is giving players the option to make money from the game by selling items, progression etc... Some companies tried implementing this and it was a pain in the ass and mostly limited to US only. A good company to integrate MEC with would be http://www.livegamer.com/. It's a long shot, but they're huge and focus on making this P2P, F2P , gaming monetization systems.
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:31:42 PM

Nice to see some progress. The buttons look great, new logo is nice too, although the one with white text on it doesn't have enough contrast between the white and yellow. Would either need to make the yellow darker or try a diff color.  Have you tried other color variations (red from the original coin will really stand out with the white and it is the best contrast color for attention)?

I agree with the coins purpose. P2P games need this. I'm a big gamer, from DOTA to MMOs and one thing that I like that hasn't been done successfully is giving players the option to make money from the game by selling items, progression etc... Some companies tried implementing this and it was a pain in the ass and mostly limited to US only. A good company to integrate MEC with would be http://www.livegamer.com/. It's a long shot, but they're huge and focus on making this P2P, F2P , gaming monetization systems.

Yes, we tried several other variations and these have appeared to be the best so far. Suggestions are welcome Smiley

How about the silver boundary as in the other buttons?

We do believe we should eventually aim to be the currency of choice for private game servers too. Suggestions are welcome.

For now, we are discussing an innovative p2p gaming client with GME support. You'll be able to invite a bunch of friends and play games in groups. That should propel actual GME usage to new highs.

Gamecoin Official Thread
btcgoods

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:50:21 AM

That P2P client sounds great. I'm guessing your thinking smaller games first? Somewhat like those flash gaming sites? Or am I misinterpreting?

As for the logo, the black one looks great, I would just stick to that variation. The silver lining wont' help the cause with white text. Great work Wink

GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:22:13 PM

Thanks Smiley Would you like the black one with or without silver lining?

Unfortunately, petrified wouldn't reply for some reason anymore. Anyone knows him? Can you ask him to atleast tell me when he'll be available. I understand that people are busy for Christmas.

We are developing a dedicated multi language informational site and an explainer video for GME. Any folks interested in providing their insight for the script for video (1 minute) and tips for the website, please post here or pm me.

In any case, pm me where to get you on freenode to provide your suggestions regarding the upcoming site and video.

Also, donations are welcome.

Gamecoin Official Thread
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 02:24:08 PM

Considering the enormous potential of gamecoin and the demand for promotional materials from potential merchants, we are creating a large set of promotional graphics and videos to promote more adoption of Gamecoin (GME) in the gaming industry online.
Oh please... Is this not the same shitty gamecoin that launched with a feathercoin logo in the client?

Crawl in a corner and die along with your coin.

GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:35:57 PM

Considering the enormous potential of gamecoin and the demand for promotional materials from potential merchants, we are creating a large set of promotional graphics and videos to promote more adoption of Gamecoin (GME) in the gaming industry online.
Oh please... Is this not the same shitty gamecoin that launched with a feathercoin logo in the client?

Crawl in a corner and die along with your coin.

Feel free to flame away. Yes, it was a mistake.  PM me if you can help sort out mistakes. We are actively developing GME. If we work together, we can take it to greater heights.

Gamecoin Official Thread
btcgoods

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:44:55 AM

Thanks Smiley Would you like the black one with or without silver lining?

Unfortunately, petrified wouldn't reply for some reason anymore. Anyone knows him? Can you ask him to atleast tell me when he'll be available. I understand that people are busy for Christmas.

We are developing a dedicated multi language informational site and an explainer video for GME. Any folks interested in providing their insight for the script for video (1 minute) and tips for the website, please post here or pm me.

In any case, pm me where to get you on freenode to provide your suggestions regarding the upcoming site and video.

Also, donations are welcome.

Hey, I wouldn't add the silver lining to the black logo, it looks good simple. The lining makes more sense in the buttons like you have it.
stink

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:47:23 PM

What is that smell?

BTC address: 1P4iEGR8oBjr27k3NyzLfi8wraGajMunLg
Cryptsy trade key: 48007eb091500413be905854f1c5d5a42bd9a94b
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:46:32 PM

Nice pictures  Grin

To the mooooon Gamecoin. Rally has only just begun.
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:31:39 PM

Work on the dedicated website and forum is going on. Hang on with us while we are working on Gamecoin! Many more development updates coming within a week.

Gamecoin Official Thread
stink

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:42:57 PM

Hey... so.. umm. Don't sell your coins right now. Don't get too excited. This is going to have a massive market cap this week or two.
Pro tip

BTC address: 1P4iEGR8oBjr27k3NyzLfi8wraGajMunLg
Cryptsy trade key: 48007eb091500413be905854f1c5d5a42bd9a94b
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:37:07 PM

Update

Dedicated professionally designed website in multiple languages 70% completed

We expect it along with the dedicated forum to be ready within 4 days.

I have knowledge of other developments going on currently. Announcements should be made in less than 5 days.

Donations help

GME Address:
GZCd7yLMATKdao3btJ8YCrnSqXYfj4qdvx

Crypsty trade key:
e529aec9e4241b10a9c0310986fecfd91387c1cc

Gamecoin Official Thread
Tommyhurley

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:50:38 AM

Hi GameCoinFuture,

Let me know if I can help with the promotion of the coin or with anything else. I will donate some GME to you for the projects in any event.

Good work! Cheers and nice Xmas!
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:54:49 PM

Hi GameCoinFuture,

Let me know if I can help with the promotion of the coin or with anything else. I will donate some GME to you for the projects in any event.

Good work! Cheers and nice Xmas!

The work is still going on. Expect to have an update soon! Merry Xmas and Cheers

Gamecoin Official Thread
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:37:03 PM

Do we have a subreddit yet?

Someone please make one and link here asap

Gamecoin Official Thread
GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:00:25 PM

Also check out Gamecoin Forum

PM me if you have experience as forum moderator and want to help moderate the forum.

Gamecoin Official Thread
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:21:33 PM

translation is robotic
goostatic74829

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:26:35 PM

30 languages, WOW, fail coin

GamecoinFuture (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:08:14 PM

translation is robotic

Hi, so far, yes. It is a work in progress. Should be updated very soon.

Gamecoin Official Thread
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: