Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I think that this project has excellent prospects.
Therefore very soon it will work at a high level.
I think so too. This is completely the merit of the developers.
They worked hard to create the project and now deservedly make a profit.
Cool! I am sure that they will not stop there.
They have already set new goals and are striving to realize this.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

They will easily achieve this. Honestly, I do not see what problems can stop the project.
Developers are ready for any difficulties.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

They will easily achieve this. Honestly, I do not see what problems can stop the project.
I hope that you are right. We have nothing to worry about, because this project has no shortcomings.
This will make us rich.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

I hope that you are right. We have nothing to worry about, because this project has no shortcomings.
This will make us rich.
It would be great. I have many plans and I really need money.
That's why I want to earn money here.
Starbaks

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I think this is a project that really appreciates investors, how not Big investors get bigger and appreciated, but this project does not neglect small or weaker investors. so I'm sure many investors will invest here because they feel more appreciated.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

What about the airdrop?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

What about the airdrop?
And what exactly do you want to know about it? Please specify your question.
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

What about the airdrop?
As far as I know it will be May 20
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

What about the airdrop?
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

What about the airdrop?
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
In the description of this there is a link to the Google form, you need to send an application for participation in this and then you will be considered a party to this.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

What about the airdrop?
In the description of this there is a link to the Google form, you need to send an application for participation in this and then you will be considered a party to this.
I understood perfectly. And how much can I calculate by the token, maybe you know this information?
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

What about the airdrop?
I understood perfectly. And how much can I calculate by the token, maybe you know this information?
You can count on the amount of 20 PTN tokens
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

What about the airdrop?
It's great, I like it. Thanks for the info!
emontmon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

What about the airdrop?
Just do not forget to fill in the necessary form and register to participate in new airdrops. And carry out new tasks.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

What about the airdrop?
Just do not forget to fill in the necessary form and register to participate in new airdrops. And carry out new tasks.
Be sure, I will not miss it. I really like the fact that I can get tokens in this way. This attracts a lot of attention to the project from different users. This is a good tactic in my opinion.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

What kind of crypto-exchange markets can we talk about in relation to this project?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

What kind of crypto-exchange markets can we talk about in relation to this project?
If you mean on which particular crypto-exchange exchanges, this token will be issued. then it will be such exchanges as cryptopia, coinexchange, crypto-bridge.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

If you mean on which particular crypto-exchange exchanges, this token will be issued. then it will be such exchanges as cryptopia, coinexchange, crypto-bridge.

This is very good, I myself use these exchanges and are familiar with them. I like it. What about a referral program or something? Does the project have something like this?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

This is very good, I myself use these exchanges and are familiar with them. I like it. What about a referral program or something? Does the project have something like this?
Yes there is such an opportunity, you can distribute the affiliate link, and if someone buys a token on it, you can earn from 1% to 5% from this.
Kheg

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Yes there is such an opportunity, you can distribute the affiliate link, and if someone buys a token on it, you can earn from 1% to 5% from this.
It's great because I know a lot of people who want to buy it, so I can make a profit from it. I like it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: