Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

Please tell me where you can buy these tokens? Exclusively on the official website?
Yes, only on the official website of the pentanode you can buy tokens.
How do you think it is promising and profitable to invest in this project ?
In general, we can say that the project is very young, some things definitely need to be improved and corrected . This applies to the design of the project and the technology itself. But in general, the investment in the project at this stage can yield results in the future.
Where exactly does this token appear? I haven't seen him on any stock exchange. Even on coinmarketcap i didn't find it.
Soon, the token will be added to two cryptocurrency exchanges. I think then it will be added to coinmarketcap.
As i understand it, the profit of the master node depends on the number of transactions made by this token. What profit should be expected on this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
No need to compare bitcoin which was created in 2009) No one could have thought that it will be so popular today, no one counted on a huge number of transactions
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

Please tell me where you can buy these tokens? Exclusively on the official website?
In general, we can say that the project is very young, some things definitely need to be improved and corrected . This applies to the design of the project and the technology itself. But in general, the investment in the project at this stage can yield results in the future.
Where exactly does this token appear? I haven't seen him on any stock exchange. Even on coinmarketcap i didn't find it.
Soon, the token will be added to two cryptocurrency exchanges. I think then it will be added to coinmarketcap.
As i understand it, the profit of the master node depends on the number of transactions made by this token. What profit should be expected on this platform?
This is a very difficult question. First, everything will depend on what you have a master node, and secondly on how well the developers will attract users.
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

No need to compare bitcoin which was created in 2009) No one could have thought that it will be so popular today, no one counted on a huge number of transactions
This platform is initially aimed at a huge number of transactions, the developers look at the front and choose the right algorithm for development
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

This is a very difficult question. First, everything will depend on what you have a master node, and secondly on how well the developers will attract users.
I am very interested in how many users are using this token and how many master nodes are on this platform? Can i see some information about this?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

This platform is initially aimed at a huge number of transactions, the developers look at the front and choose the right algorithm for development
Who knows, maybe in a few years this platform will be a very popular means of payment and the number of transactions will be just huge, which in turn is very good for the master node
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

I am very interested in how many users are using this token and how many master nodes are on this platform? Can i see some information about this?
Honestly I can't help you , I'm not really interested in this project and even the approximate number of users can not tell you.
leptoon

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Who knows, maybe in a few years this platform will be a very popular means of payment and the number of transactions will be just huge, which in turn is very good for the master node
It is too early to talk about cryptocurrency as a full-fledged means of payment. Will pass any od to cryptocurrency entrenched in the economic environment
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

The design of the site is very well done. A nice picture immediately catches the eye and attracts attention.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

The design of the site is very well done. A nice picture immediately catches the eye and attracts attention.
Naturally the attitude to the project immediately changes to the best shape if the site is well-designed
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Naturally the attitude to the project immediately changes to the best shape if the site is well-designed
I think the project has a future, i hope the developers will be able to attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

It is too early to talk about cryptocurrency as a full-fledged means of payment. Will pass any od to cryptocurrency entrenched in the economic environment
Sooner or later this will happen, the interest in the cryptocurrency will increase every day
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

I think the project has a future, i hope the developers will be able to attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community.
It will take a lot of time, we will continue to monitor the development of the project. Perhaps the developers will offer us something new.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
redlay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: