Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Quite an interesting project, in my today should already be access to quick purse. Need to see what it is .
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

Quite an interesting project, in my today should already be access to quick purse. Need to see what it is .

Where did you find information about running wallet pentanode?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Did you even read this topic at the bottom? written that today it is planned to launch the wallet
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

Did you even read this topic at the bottom? written that today it is planned to launch the wallet
Maybe I just casually read, overall an interesting approach, I've never met a multi-level master node.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Maybe I just casually read, overall an interesting approach, I've never met a multi-level master node.
In general, the project has prospects and further development, but I do not see a lively community and indeed at the moment, even in social networks very few subscribers.
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

In general, the project has prospects and further development, but I do not see a lively community and indeed at the moment, even in social networks very few subscribers.
The project is new and it needs time to adapt the set of community and marketing company. Nothing happens all the time. At the time, about bitcoin, no one knew only a limited number of people enthusiasts.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

The project is new and it needs time to adapt the set of community and marketing company. Nothing happens all the time. At the time, about bitcoin, no one knew only a limited number of people enthusiasts.
I think the whole cryptocurrency is built on enthusiasm , only the difference is that somewhere this enthusiasm is justified and somewhere not quite
vvv8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

I think the whole cryptocurrency is built on enthusiasm , only the difference is that somewhere this enthusiasm is justified and somewhere not quite
What do you mean? I didn't quite understand you.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

What do you mean? I didn't quite understand you.
I want to say that there are really good projects that deserve attention , such projects are followed by a huge number of people, there are large investors and a strong team of developers who have very good experience. And there are projects dummy which is now very much
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

I do not think that this project is a dummy , in theory it has a future and practical application. I do not argue that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a very large part is played by a well-built marketing company and PR of its project but the idea plays a very important role.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

I do not think that this project is a dummy , in theory it has a future and practical application. I do not argue that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a very large part is played by a well-built marketing company and PR of its project but the idea plays a very important role.
Above I about it already wrote. Developers need to approach this issue as seriously as possible. Otherwise, their coin and multi-level master node system will simply not be noticed.
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

Above I about it already wrote. Developers need to approach this issue as seriously as possible. Otherwise, their coin and multi-level master node system will simply not be noticed.
The developers promise us a very fast transaction ,it would be very cool if everything was as they describe on their official website
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

The developers promise us a very fast transaction ,it would be very cool if everything was as they describe on their official website
It seems to me now not to surprise the cryptocurrency community with the possibility of fast transactions . A lot of coins have good technical indicators that are widely used by people
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

It seems to me now not to surprise the cryptocurrency community with the possibility of fast transactions . A lot of coins have good technical indicators that are widely used by people
The most important plus than you can interest investors is the fact that when buying a large number of coins you can get a good passive income from the master-node
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

The most important plus than you can interest investors is the fact that when buying a large number of coins you can get a good passive income from the master-node
Everything will depend on the currency as a whole . The more people use it the more transactions are made.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
chillycoolll

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

Thanks for offering a good airdrop.  This will keep people focused on your project.
hope this coin success dev, and go to the moon!!
yjupio

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: