Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
makarenkonadya

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

how much you give coins for translation into 5 languages by the one user?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
imginy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
Thank you for the informative answers , it was very nice to talk to you. Perhaps it is necessary to thoroughly examine the entire system and the technical basis of this token and how it all works to make a final decision
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

How do you assess the growth potential of this token?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

It is still difficult to draw any concrete conclusions about this project. He's too young and he can still develop and grow.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

It is still difficult to draw any concrete conclusions about this project. He's too young and he can still develop and grow.
As I know, the total supply of tokens is 100 million. And in general if the project is popular and a coin will use it is quite possible that the price will be high.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

As I know, the total supply of tokens is 100 million. And in general if the project is popular and a coin will use it is quite possible that the price will be high.
Over time, let's see what happens. But personally, I was very attracted innovative idea from the master-node and it will be interesting to see what direction will withdraw the project developers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Is it possible to get coins in some free way? And what do you need to do?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

As far as I know one of the ways this airdrop, as well there is some , better read on the official website. There are several ways one of them I have already called
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

As far as I know one of the ways this airdrop, as well there is some , better read on the official website. There are several ways one of them I have already called
With the air drops a very small amount of coins you can get(( they have bounty company at least?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

With the air drops a very small amount of coins you can get(( they have bounty company at least?
Do not ask stupid questions for free you will never get something a lot and standing in the topic there is information that you can also get coins for various translations of articles of the project and topic in other languages. You talk about some free earnings and they themselves are too lazy to read the topic and open the web site project
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

Do not ask stupid questions for free you will never get something a lot and standing in the topic there is information that you can also get coins for various translations of articles of the project and topic in other languages. You talk about some free earnings and they themselves are too lazy to read the topic and open the web site project
Usually leave all the links in the topic at the top and not at the end, if one is interested from the first words he will want peratin website and more acquainted with the project. In this case, all links are at the end do not understand the logic of such actions on the part of the author of a topic
awesomeminerhelp

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

correct download wallet, and send the required coins to a new address of yours, then you can run a masternode and earn!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

So every 7,000 coins a layer of the masternorde and activated, will it reward this layer or should it activate all layers so that it can receive rewards?

In short, will only be rewarded if you activate the 5 layers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: