Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50557 times)
e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:32:23 PM

As of this morning all of my Cryptsy issues are solved.  Thank you Cryptsy.

As above.
OP, Until you post proofs you should be considered just a troll.

Criptsy please put your shit together or you will lose most of your customers

nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:32:45 PM

I have lost 2,500 FST on deposits and trades, the FST just disappear into thin air  Cry
Happened to me with some bbq coins at one point, they did show back up after some stuff was cleared. try running an audit on your account under balances.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:43:19 PM

As of this morning all of my Cryptsy issues are solved.  Thank you Cryptsy.

Ditto.

Caveat Emptor!

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:51:20 PM

As of this morning all of my Cryptsy issues are solved.  Thank you Cryptsy.

NEGATIVE

They're still hiding >2400 SXC i deposited to them over 24hours ago. Since that time the price has almost halved, while I would've had opportunities to sell them elsewhere in the meantime.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
BTCsovjet

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:12:32 PM

Anyone else missing their GDC's ? Seems like the coin vanished from the site all together, no balance, not listed on trade etc
NeonRonin

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 05:35:51 PM

This thread is funny.  If you suspected Fraud from this company, your first step would be to file a criminal complaint with the police that would investigate and then refer the case to onward.  Alternatively, you would contact a lawyer to advise you on your next steps and actions.  If you truly had 63 BTC "lost" on Cryptsy, you could afford such an attorney.  You would not directly take your case or complaint to the Attorney General (assistant or otherwise).  Furthermore, even if you were able file such a complaint, kudos' to Cryptsy and Florida for you being able to do so.  Have you tried doing such things with BTC-E, MCXnow, or others?  Cryptsy posts their office information and ownership directly on the website.  Doesn't seem like such a scam, or if it is, it's a really good one that seems to be costing them more than it is earning.

Secondly, Cryptsy seems to be keeping everyone in the loop with what is going on.  I get tweets almost every day of what is happening and the issues that are being experienced, including the huge backlog of support requests that they are getting.  It's not like they are being oblivious to them or not responding.  You can't say the same about some other exchanges.

Finally, this is the wild west at the moment in time for Cryptocurrency.  Companies and sites supporting Cryptocurrencies are going through explosive and unprecedented growth.  You have to EXPECT these type of issues and make your own personal safeguards and judgments.  If you can't stomach the loss you should not be in this market at this time.  I've had minor losses (MCXFees) and huge gains on minimal investments (MasterCoin.org).  I wish I had invested more on my successes but I took the risk that I could stomach to lose and/or gain from it.  You should be treating the Exchanges the same way, Cryptsy or otherwise.

--Perry
aka NeonRonin

PS - I have no official affiliation with Cryptsy, though I do have a vested interest.

JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:09:23 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 08:34:58 AM by JohnnyCrypto

Grin
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:56:43 AM

heaters gonna hate

cryptsy ftw I never had problems, always smooth transactions.

So you have a grand total of 3 trades in the lowest vol coin. Why you speak?

Withdrawals are very lag and some, such as MEC, are not withdrawing the proper amount as requested.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:59:36 AM

To OP:

I have lost money during this whole problem we've been having over the last few weeks. Still waiting for my ticket to get resolved for over 10 days.
But I do not believe that they can be held responsible for any losses that have happened due to all of this.

If you read the TOS you will see why.

etc etc

TOS have to be legal. Cryptsy TOS is only their opinion. Only a court can decide, Ask Google.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Maconi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:44:03 AM

Lost $50 of BTC to Cryptsy just a few minutes ago. Placed a Buy Order for an altcoin, then canceled it after a few minutes. Now I have no altcoins and my BTC was never recredited to my account. Is this where the infamous "waiting" comes into play with Cryptsy or should I submit a support ticket?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B4hZNM87m17kEBmkZgz7TGmf2QzPaqmWKv
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:11:47 AM

Lost $50 of BTC to Cryptsy just a few minutes ago. Placed a Buy Order for an altcoin, then canceled it after a few minutes. Now I have no altcoins and my BTC was never recredited to my account. Is this where the infamous "waiting" comes into play with Cryptsy or should I submit a support ticket?

I have read two instructions to handle this.  One of them worked for me, the other I did not try.

1.  Place an order too large to be filled.  Cancel out of it.
A.  Place a tiny order.  Then cancel it.

I tried option 1.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Maconi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:35:49 AM

I have read two instructions to handle this.  One of them worked for me, the other I did not try.

1.  Place an order too large to be filled.  Cancel out of it.
A.  Place a tiny order.  Then cancel it.

I tried option 1.

Thanks for the advice. I just received the BTC back without doing anything. Sadly it took over an hour and now the window to get into the altcoin I wanted is gone. Oh well, at least I know what to expect from Cryptsy from now on lol.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B4hZNM87m17kEBmkZgz7TGmf2QzPaqmWKv
Pillow

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:03:54 AM

Cryptsy now has an "Audit my Accounts" button on the Balances page.  I recommend anyone missing coins to try this.  They are also auditing accounts everyday it seems from the log on my Balances page.  Had some coins missing after a trade that didn't go through and they came back after the audit.  This is frustrating and it should be better, but its the way it is right now. 

I would rather trust Cryptsy than a foreign exchange that doesn't even have a name or face behind it. If coins go missing on one of those, good luck getting them back.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:10:01 AM

Cryptsy needs to simply hire some programers to fix the issues. Cryptsy is ALRIGHT at the moment with it's issues.
I trust the owner of Cryptsy,but not the code...

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:18:32 AM

This thread is funny.  If you suspected Fraud from this company, your first step would be to file a criminal complaint with the police that would investigate and then refer the case to onward. 

Actually, that is not true. In the United States, Private Citizens must report Fraud to the Attorney Generals Office in their State. Local Police Office's can't even take a report in most cases, they can only refer you to the Attorney General.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:55:52 AM

I was trading CENT/XPM pair:
buying @ 5 satoshiXPM and selling @ 6 satoshi XPM, in large volume.

The trading engine was faulty, this happened overnight on friday- saturday as they were apparently upgrading the engine.

I got up to 740 XPM profits, then all of a sudden my profits started disappearing, as if they were taking my money.

I looked more carefully in the page, and the trade history at the bottom claimed the trades were done INVERSELY to what my orders said:

Instead of buying 5 it would buy 6, and sell 5.

I sent several bug reports through out where my balance and orders were clearly visible.

This bug caused me to lose over 740 XPM, worth  around 3000$ at the time.

I've tried to report the bug in the IRC multiple times to ops and have not received a clear answer regarding this problem.

We are at least 4 to have had this exact bug, please contact me if you did as well.

night friday-saturday 13-14 dec.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:43:32 AM

I bought some XPM many days ago order went through but account never credited (many tickets later and session on irc still no solution), several coins I've deposited over last few days have never arrived.

hit that new audit button for a solution and for the effort lost some btc Cry

if i'd not made so many gains on cryptsy i'd leave now

I've already taken most my trading to other exchanges just using cryptsy to trade the shitcoins to btc/ltc...pretty much our only choice atm...but that'll change soon.
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 12:15:09 PM

They keep witholding my deposits. Occasionally one comes through, more often then not they just keep them for themselves though. Bastards are probably dumping my coins to refund them after the exchange rate has plumitted enough.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:31:17 PM

Since I have a good deal of experience with Cryptsy I'll give my 2 cents.

Things have been a bit of a roller coaster ride over the last 3 weeks or so.  My biggest compliant was losing coins on canceled orders.  At one point I had 50,000+ GME vanish.  But, after doing the canceled order trick that forced an audit everything went back to normal.  Most of my other complaints are purely academic. The order matching is a bit of a kludge when it comes to how the user side interface works.  Order execution times are all over the place.  But, in the end it doesn't stop me from making money really.  I expect these things will get better in time.. and I'm not picky enough to move to a lower volume exchange over it.

As far as deposit go I've had very little problems here.  I've had to wait longer for deposit on some coins (up to 12 hours on some).  But, some coins really do need more confirmations from the network or you're playing with fire.  It would be nice if the pending deposits interface actually worked.

Then there is the random total outages.  Again it sucks, but I'm not all the concerned.  I think some of us have our expectations set a tad high here.  In the bigger scheme of things crypto currency markets are in their infancy in general.  It's a bit like the wild west during the gold rush in the 1800's.  We're all very lucky to be seeing this come to life and the future holds some really exciting things.
btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:43:03 PM

I use Cryptsy multiple times a day and while there have been many issues, they've all eventually been resolved.

It's frustrating missing out on some good trades but these reactions are a little silly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: