Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50552 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:11:54 PM

I will look into what is going on with NXT.    The devs changed the protocol awhile back and we had to rewrite some things to support the NQT stuff.    We are 100% funded in the wallets, so that is not the issue.

BigVern

^Oh there you are, well i'm glad i got my 1440 HBN back but my other tickets were never resolved and now my account has been locked for what; something someone else introduced(tea bags) to your chatbox?
What a great way to treat your Wall Street connect! I sent you emails like your mods instructed me to do and you never replied. I'm being forced to hand this over to my friends at the fraud board who have more experience dealing with these kinds of issues on a day to day basis.  Undecided

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:19:34 PM

I live in Florida and have worked for guys like Paul Vernon (though I dont know him).  Small businesses thrive in Florida because the state is pro-business.  We are one of the last right-leaning states in the nation and our AG (unless he's tight with Obama) is not going to stab a moneymaking entrepreneur in the gut just because some douchebag lost money speculating in a high-risk new industry.

Most likely, the AG would help Cryptsy understand state and federal laws so that he can continue providing jobs and tax revenue in our state and hopefully make south Florida a crypto hub.  The AG and other members of the Tallahassee govt are probably trying to woo Vern for campaign contributions rather than attacking him for running a lucrative biz in their state.

Let the trading resume.  Send polite feedback and constructive criticisms to these exchanges if you have a problem with how they operate and let natural economic selection sort them out.  If the only reason youre in crypto is because you want to get rich quick, youre an idiot.  This is about building a new billion dollar industry based on a transformative new technology.  No whiners allowed!

when your coins disappear or GO NEGATIVE ..then when you explain and complain: THEY LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT i'd imagine you might go pay them a visit? hmmmm =\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Nonsense.

Cryptsy has done good, and continues to be reliable. Delays, yes, rarely. Just utilized them again. All went good.

Still closing in on 3000 trades. No regrets here. I keep getting the opposite results of apparently just a tiny few that claim they get unacceptable results. I still have to discount these folks but hey, maybe so. Still, I trust Cryptsy. Seems like almost all of us here do.
When long time users here, or many start to have serious problems, well that's another thing altogether different. So far that simply
isn't the case from what I have been able to determine. Verify, verify, verify. Always verify.

Many scams sites are out there. Cryptsy though is NOT one of those.

These Cryptsy fud threads are generally in very poor taste. whatever.

Bitcoin is Monetary Freedom.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:18:19 PM

Nonsense.

Cryptsy has done good, and continues to be reliable. Delays, yes, rarely. Just utilized them again. All went good.

Still closing in on 3000 trades. No regrets here. I keep getting the opposite results of apparently just a tiny few that claim they get unacceptable results. I still have to discount these folks but hey, maybe so. Still, I trust Cryptsy. Seems like almost all of us here do.
When long time users here, or many start to have serious problems, well that's another thing altogether different. So far that simply
isn't the case from what I have been able to determine. Verify, verify, verify. Always verify.

Many scams sites are out there. Cryptsy though is NOT one of those.

These Cryptsy fud threads are generally in very poor taste. whatever.

Bitcoin is Monetary Freedom.

you sound like a sweet candy ass kisser! the writing has been on the walls here since last year, no more cool aid for you!!!  Tongue

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:25:19 PM

Should I move my coins out of Cryptsy?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

Should I move my coins out of Cryptsy?
cryptsy A+ trading site .been trading there for a long time and never lost a coin or had an issue

fitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Fitcoin (Freedom Though Fitness)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:29:30 AM

Please help Fitcoin to get listed on Cryptsy by sending them a coin request Smiley
Thank you for supporting us!

Fitcoins.net
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:43:42 AM

Has this been confirmed ?

Not sure if anyone cares, but the picture they show on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about of their building is not where their listed address is.

160 Congress Park Dr Suite 101
Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

The building they show on their website can be seen on google street view at:

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.477342,-80.090172,3a,37.5y,58.94h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_RZ9N7f4SUn4mNj78aCXag!2e0

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach. 

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:25:47 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 10:16:02 AM by balu2

oh well, naked shortselling on their markets on the tops while shutting off deposits. Explains pretty much everything.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

Not sure if anyone cares, but the picture they show on their website https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/about of their building is not where their listed address is.

Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.477342,-80.090172,3a,37.5y,58.94h,82.59t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_RZ9N7f4SUn4mNj78aCXag!2e0

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach. 

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

i'm not close to there, will be dropping by soon though! ;-) *maybe someone lives nearby? ez

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:31:05 AM

Delray Beach, FL 33445

We moved offices about 2 months ago after running out of space. Perhaps we should update the picture
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:17:58 AM

Delray Beach, FL 33445

We moved offices about 2 months ago after running out of space. Perhaps we should update the picture

ya think? lol....you guys disappeared MILLIONS of my coins and locked my acct!~wassup with that fool? =\

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:42:41 AM

my last craptsy withdrawal took 2 and a half months and 50 plus support emails. What a joke i will never ever send money back it is so frustrating dealing with them. I use three other exchanges and have never had one problem .

I received my NXT withdrawal. Only took 9 days, but thank you anyway.
Steam20

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:48:15 AM

The owner/operator of Cryptsy is well known as he has repeatedly made it clear he is Paul Vernon from Del Ray Beach,Florida. Cryptsy is registered as a business with the State Florida. As such it makes it very easy to file complaints with the State of Florida over the issues we are having. Cryptsy is in the mid process of filing all the needed applications to enter into a USD market. The last thing they need are multiple complaints about financial mismanagement and issues right now as it would get them nixed pretty quickly. Florida is very aggressive on consumer issues like this and it doesn't matter if you reside outside the USA.

Paul Vernon himself, also know as BigVern needs to come in here and explain what is going on.  Not one of his "lackys" like BitJohn or pr9me but Paul Vernon himself.  I have a combined total of coins in limbo of about 63BTC. Enough is enough. Let us know what is going on or deal with the consequences.

What say you Paul Vernon?

UPDATE:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

Hey, give Cryptsy a break, it is by far the best Exchange, are you a competitor or something, quit it. Don't destroy the scene.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach.  

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

Why do you want to blatantly lie? The office building in the original pics is in fact real but you failed to mention it was just a postal drop and a virtual office only. There was never any real business for Cryptsy ever conducted at that location. Until just two months ago, Cryptsy was a virtual operation run from people's homes and public wifi connections. For crying out load, if you will search this forum hard enough you will learn that "BitJohn" was actually deployed with the US Army handling customer service from overseas during Cryptsy's first year.

As far as Ipcoinz a newbie less than 30 days old trying to pretend Florida wants cryptocurrency, Florida is hands down the most agressive anti crypto state in the USA. Try selling Bitcoin in Miami or just Google it. Try emailing any local agency or politician and getting a favorable response.

While it has been about two months since I last spoke the to the Florida AG office, they indicated they are actively investigating quite a few claims against a variety of crypto businesses, Cryptsy included. The investigator I am dealing with said this year there will be legislation brought forward to really clamp down and empower local DA's to effectively control this technology. IPcoinz needs to go day dream in another state.

Cryptsy is a rogue operation that engages in proven outright market manipulation, insider trading and other scams to rip people off. Sooner or later Paul Vernon is going to jail. He is nothing other than a "Mini Karperles".

This is not true. Please stop spreading FUD.

I visited the office in question for 1 week in early march to accept a job offer that would require me to move to Delray from Minnesota. I worked in that office for that week with the other 8 employees we had at the time.

I moved to delray on March 31st and started my new position. I work at the new office 5 days a week. They moved to the new office about a week before I moved here. We have 15 Employees working at the new office.

I dont know where you think you are getting your information but it is 100% false.

Bitjohn is in fact a remote employee but that is about the only guess you got correct. I also was a remote employee until March 31st. If anyone cares to stop by the new location let me know. I would be happy to speak with Paul about getting you a tour
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:04:59 PM

Delray Beach, FL 33445

is about a mile away in a small new 2 story building.  It doesnt show their name anywhere on the suite number nor on the directory.  No way to know for sure if they are at that 160 Congress address, but its definitely possible.

Seems shady to me to show a building that isnt where they reside.  Maybe they were there before, and never changed out the picture.  Its not a stock picture, since it is a building nearby in Delray Beach.  

I live very close to the area.  I decided to visit both buildings a couple days ago just out of curiosity.

Why do you want to blatantly lie? The office building in the original pics is in fact real but you failed to mention it was just a postal drop and a virtual office only. There was never any real business for Cryptsy ever conducted at that location. Until just two months ago, Cryptsy was a virtual operation run from people's homes and public wifi connections. For crying out load, if you will search this forum hard enough you will learn that "BitJohn" was actually deployed with the US Army handling customer service from overseas during Cryptsy's first year.

As far as Ipcoinz a newbie less than 30 days old trying to pretend Florida wants cryptocurrency, Florida is hands down the most agressive anti crypto state in the USA. Try selling Bitcoin in Miami or just Google it. Try emailing any local agency or politician and getting a favorable response.

While it has been about two months since I last spoke the to the Florida AG office, they indicated they are actively investigating quite a few claims against a variety of crypto businesses, Cryptsy included. The investigator I am dealing with said this year there will be legislation brought forward to really clamp down and empower local DA's to effectively control this technology. IPcoinz needs to go day dream in another state.

Cryptsy is a rogue operation that engages in proven outright market manipulation, insider trading and other scams to rip people off. Sooner or later Paul Vernon is going to jail. He is nothing other than a "Mini Karperles".

I visited the office in question for 1 week in early march to accept a job offer that would require me to move to Delray from Minnesota. I worked in that office for that week with the other 8 employees we had at the time.

I moved to delray on March 31st and started my new position. I work at the new office 5 days a week. They moved to the new office about a week before I moved here. We have 15 Employees working at the new office.

I dont know where you think you are getting your information but it is 100% false.

Bitjohn is in fact a remote employee but that is about the only guess you got correct. I also was a remote employee until March 31st. If anyone cares to stop by the new location let me know. I would be happy to speak with Paul about getting you a tour

invest you Time in your Site, not feeding the Troll...

- improve Mobile Usabilty it is a Nightmare as of Today
- flipping Balances (your logged in but Balances disappear)
gybigp

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

I would stay away from anything "Big Vern" is associated with.  Have you mined on his pool and been paid?  I mined and haven't been.  What's he doing with my accepted shares, spending in Las Vegas?  How many others have mined on his site and haven't been paid?  Hopefully they investigate, find sufficient evidence and shut him down.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 04:10:18 PM by s1gs3gv

I just opened a new ticket with them, it was closed almost immediately without a reply.

This seems to be standard practice for Cryptsy. I've had it happen many times. Open a ticket, have it shut the same day without a Cryptsy reply in a state of 'Awaiting customer response', I'll reply the next day, and it will be put into 'Awaiting customer response' state  again without a Cryptsy reply, rinse and repeat for a week or two at a time.

I get the impression they are trying to manage 'Support Response Time' metrics without actually providing any customer support.

I use Bittrex now. Zero issues, instant problem resolution on IRC. Couldn't ask for more.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

Delray Beach, FL 33445

yes i'd love to drop in and get a tour! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

BY THE WAY WHERES MY MILLIONS OF COINS THAT DISAPPEARED?Huh

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Read this .... I love the part about how they openly admit to slowing deposits to minimize fraud and 51% attacks so everyone's coins are safe. Yes, you read right... DEPOSITS.
And their preamble:

Cryptsy provides an online tool that allows users to freely trade between a number of different cryptographic currencies worldwide.

Freely?  Roll Eyes

https://cryptocurrencywatch.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/the-fine-print-every-cryptocurrency-trader-needs-to-read/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: