Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50557 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:38:05 PM

Spoetnik, c'mon man. you're not even trying anymore. Big Vern programmed atari's at 12 years old. He's one of, if not the most highly recommended Ecommerce web developers in the game. he has thousands of recommendations on LinkedIn. Mention his name as a reference in a job interview = you get a job. Dude is more important than you will ever be, and he's a damn good developer. FWIW, he's also pretty cool once you get to know him, and he gives solid advice.

Am i cheerleading? Nope. I don't like some things they've done in the past, and you can ask any employee @ cryptsy i'm very vocal in airing a complaint, i just don't do it on the forum which is what a child does for attention. I contact the person directly and handle it. I told vern hey, i don't like xyz, or hey i think you should change the way xyz works. it would be more efficient. or hey xyz sometimes shows xyz message when condition w is met. the customer should never see that message.

I do have an outstanding complaint about a feature of the site, and i will not comment about it publicly but at the time of this writing it hasn't been fixed yet. i would consider it mission critical, and i've reported it, but you know, its whatever at this point.

if this is true then i'm shocked he has gone out of the way to perpetuate a site that is full of known bugs and glitches!!!  Roll Eyes

Bugs and glitches can happen to anyone, though -- careless mistakes are very much a part of being human, and hence I think jumping to conclusions isn't really a responsible thing to do :/

obvious noob! no Paul had every chance to improve the code or whatever...
you know what he does instead?: add fiat!  
Tongue  who does that?

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

Spoetnik, c'mon man. you're not even trying anymore. Big Vern programmed atari's at 12 years old. He's one of, if not the most highly recommended Ecommerce web developers in the game. he has thousands of recommendations on LinkedIn. Mention his name as a reference in a job interview = you get a job. Dude is more important than you will ever be, and he's a damn good developer. FWIW, he's also pretty cool once you get to know him, and he gives solid advice.

Am i cheerleading? Nope. I don't like some things they've done in the past, and you can ask any employee @ cryptsy i'm very vocal in airing a complaint, i just don't do it on the forum which is what a child does for attention. I contact the person directly and handle it. I told vern hey, i don't like xyz, or hey i think you should change the way xyz works. it would be more efficient. or hey xyz sometimes shows xyz message when condition w is met. the customer should never see that message.

I do have an outstanding complaint about a feature of the site, and i will not comment about it publicly but at the time of this writing it hasn't been fixed yet. i would consider it mission critical, and i've reported it, but you know, its whatever at this point.

if this is true then i'm shocked he has gone out of the way to perpetuate a site that is full of known bugs and glitches!!!  Roll Eyes

Bugs and glitches can happen to anyone, though -- careless mistakes are very much a part of being human, and hence I think jumping to conclusions isn't really a responsible thing to do :/

I once recieved triple what I deposited and it wasn't a glitch. They were either : a) hoping I would take it so that they would have a reason to discredit me, or b) they mistook me for one of the insiders while distributing perks and bonuses that day. Regardless, THEY ARE USING the FRACTIONAL RESRVE SYSTEM. Their "technical difficulties" are only excused meant to buy them time when they fall short.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:52:41 AM

I am very impressed with Cryptsy hiring DCGirl for PR. Pity no one can stand her shit.
rtr4

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:35:55 PM

In my eyes it is a company who gives a shit about customers. My ticket is open 2 months and nothing.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:14:22 AM

In my eyes it is a company who gives a shit about customers. My ticket is open 2 months and nothing.

Did you include all of the pertinent details? They fix your issue if you don't give them all the info.

Personally I have used Cryptsy since day one and like the vast majority of users I have had zero issues with actual trades involving several thousand trades and dozens of currencies.

The one non tranactional issue I had, Cryptsy's customer service was right on it.

Maybe I have just been lucky but I think it is due to the excellent service by a great exchange.

~BCX~

you are talking out your ass!!! gtfo  Undecided

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
rtr4

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

I gave them ALL details and they promised to resolve issue but they end up just with promises. Same issue had my friend. Same silence. I am fed up with this attitude. NEVER experience such a bad customer service from US company ever.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

Did you include all of the pertinent details? They *can't* fix your issue if you don't give them all the info.

Personally I have used Cryptsy since day one and like the vast majority of users I have had zero issues with actual trades involving several thousand trades and dozens of currencies.

The one non tranactional issue I had, Cryptsy's customer service was right on it.

Maybe I have just been lucky but I think it is due to the excellent service by a great exchange.

~BCX~

Maybe because of your reputation they know to give you 110% satisfaction.. or else  Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:31:03 AM

Did you include all of the pertinent details? They fix your issue if you don't give them all the info.

~BCX~
you are talking out your ass!!! gtfo  Undecided

Wow that is some serious clairvoyance you have there to determine my actual success with Cryptsy. Sadly you are mistaken.
I have had a really great run with them and thousands of flawless trades.

Think about it, Cryptsy completes tens of thousands of trades a day keeping many customers happy, active and coming back for more!

The only complaints you see are here in this small section and they are few compared to the total Cryptsy volume.

Take the people fudding here, multiply it by 10X and you would still have greater than a 99% satisfaction rating.

Impressive stats to say the least!

~BCX~

I've gotta say that while I don't like how Cryptsy is run, I've also never had an issue (through tons of trades over many, many months).

I have the feeling the situation is just like with most businesses: people just say "HELP ME" and don't explain what their problem is, but blame it on the company when things aren't resolved to their liking. We see this ALL the time in physical stores as well.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:29:25 PM

currently cryptsy is abusing the too large amounts of uno people store on their exchange by shutting down withdrawals for weeks (with no credible explanation) to keep the supply at the market artificially high so they can get rock-bottom-prices for themselves. Deposits on. Withdrawals off to keep supply high and to frustrate people to the max so they dump into cryptsies own buyorders.

We see the pattern of shutting down deposits during spikes and shutting withdrawals during times of low prices to control the supply of coins at their markets to their own advantage. Lots of people get screwed in the process.

thought i post it here.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:10:14 PM

I gave them ALL details and they promised to resolve issue but they end up just with promises. Same issue had my friend. Same silence. I am fed up with this attitude. NEVER experience such a bad customer service from US company ever.

Newbie status eh...

I've had zero issues with cryptsy.. zero..
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:39:04 PM

Newbie status eh...

I've had zero issues with cryptsy.. zero..

are you a cryptsy-sockpuppet?
SnakePlisken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:39:18 PM

So whatever happened with the complaint? Did the Florida Attorney General do anything?

BTW even though Cryptsy has had it's issues, getting the gubmint involved (the Florida gubmint no less) was a stupid thing to do. What good would have come out of it? Cryptsy gets shut down and there is one less place to trade and there is one more story of a failed crypto exchange in the news?!

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:57:28 AM

cryptsy is not giving me my coins for over a week. I just kept getting same runaround from their support. now they dont even respond to me at all.

It is worth over $50K USD!
Does anybody know what I can do to expedite the return? These coins would be making money everyday by staking, so maybe they are keeping the BTCD for that reason?

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:00:19 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 05:16:45 AM by instacash

cryptsy is not giving me my coins for over a week. I just kept getting same runaround from their support. now they dont even respond to me at all.

Does anybody know what I can do to expedite the return? These coins would be making money everyday by staking, so maybe they are keeping the BTCD for that reason?

James

I've tried to withdraw about 250 BTCD hours ago as well. I had two withdrawals, the first one had like 3 BTCD and the second one the rest. The small one came through immediately, the other larger one is still pending after more than 10 hours now.

Cryptsy, seriously, why did I even give you a second chance after I quit using your service in December 2013? Still the same old issues...

edit: just decided to buy another 360 on Bittrex and the withdrawal was in my wallet within a few minutes as it's supposed to be...
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:02:56 AM

James

I've tried to withdraw about 250 BTCD hours ago as well. I had two withdrawals, the first one had like 3 BTCD and the second one the rest. The small one came through immediately, the other larger one is still pending after more than 10 hours now.

Cryptsy, I regret having given you a second chance since I quit using your service in December 2013. Still the same old issues...
when you do 2000+ BTCD withdraws, one week and they stop even responding. I asked bigvern to release what amount his cashflow allows him to. It seems they are on the verge of insolvency to be acting this way

James

P.S. Alternatively they are staking as much as they can?

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
korea13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:52 AM

you too? ...

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us!

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently experiencing delay with BTCD withdrawals. I have escalated this to our technical team. I will update you soon as your withdrawal transaction has gone thru. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
XXXXX
Cryptsy.com
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:30:59 AM

if this is true then i'm shocked he has gone out of the way to perpetuate a site that is full of known bugs and glitches!!!  Roll Eyes

Back in April during HeartBleed, Cryptsy allowed logins during their hotfix of the SSL / digital certificate and I couldn't get a hold of Big Vern to relay a pastebin ad for access to the site ie possibly a copy of the digital certificate. Support simply replied with a template "thank you for your ticket blah blah"
Never heard back though I know the issue was fixed eventually.

I'm sure BV is a great guy bug sometimes smart ppl believe they're infallible, especially when it comes to security and coding they've coded. Mark Karpeles is an extreme example of this. Is BV the same way? I don't know. His support team recently provided great support to a REDD/RED issue on Reddit and StackExchange, so I have to assume this is indicative of a good boss.

Cryptsy is a dinosaur now. And when exchanges become obsolete bad things happen IME. Just my 2 cents.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:25:45 PM

James

Cryptsy, I regret having given you a second chance since I quit using your service in December 2013. Still the same old issues...
when you do 2000+ BTCD withdraws, one week and they stop even responding. I asked bigvern to release what amount his cashflow allows him to. It seems they are on the verge of insolvency to be acting this way

James

P.S. Alternatively they are staking as much as they can?

Of course they are. lol

This and other exchanges have made a fortune thanks to PoS and the noobs that allow them to get away with it.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:48:11 AM

Number one rule for exchanges, only keep what you are willing to loose in an exchange. Large numbers of BTC in an exchange is just plain stupid, sorry.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:31:27 AM

Number one rule for exchanges, only keep what you are willing to loose in an exchange. Large numbers of BTC in an exchange is just plain stupid, sorry.

They are bitching about some alt coin.. it's probably messed up and they be blaming cryptsy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: