Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between BTC and ETH  (Read 418 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:46:04 AM

Hello everyone,
I know that BTC started a new era to currency world and ETH has also some interesting technology. But i am curios what differs ETH from BTC. Is ETH better than BTC ? BTC is more stable in terms of price but obviously ETH has some advantages over it as they are becoming more popular day by day.
Thank you  Cheesy

To say better understanding about the BTC and ETH. BTC brought up Crypto currencies to the market and blockchain usage with the help of the satoshi nakamoto and then after almost 4 year and more we got ethereum to the world. This gave option to create the many coins for the their project and integrate it with ethereum blockchain.
Being populous and potential one that is BTC ever. ETH is next to that only.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

Difference between bitcoin and Eth? well bitcoin use the number of transactions per block depends on the size of the transactions, transactions are available to mine and how many a miner is willing to put into a block. This number varies wildly, While Ethereum depends on the gas on how much transactions you want to send as long as the miners fee are paid.
salinagomez

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

BTC is more popular than ETH. If we consider with price BTC position is also good rather than ETC. But ETH used better technology rather than BTC.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

In my opinion btc is much better thn ETM. As you said that the price of btc is more stable than ETM which is very helpful for the btc user. Though ETM is becoming popular day by day but BTC has much more facilities and opportunity rather than ETM.
kinki32

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Hello everyone,
I know that BTC started a new era to currency world and ETH has also some interesting technology. But i am curios what differs ETH from BTC. Is ETH better than BTC ? BTC is more stable in terms of price but obviously ETH has some advantages over it as they are becoming more popular day by day.
Thank you  Cheesy
Of course ethereum have more chance to give profite because he have 2st place but both of them have same technical problems. I choose BTC because he had good promotion about 8 years.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency came ever to show that online virutal money is there to the world. Since they have came with cryptocurrencies proposal and then they can be highly volume contained crypto currency.
Ethereum they are second toppest crypto currency in the market now. Then they can allow to create a new altcoins in the market with this project. These all the best things and difference from BTC.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

BTC and ETH has lots of difference. The big difference is there price range. BTC is more valuable than ETH. Moreover, BTC is the very first coin and very good coin to do big invest. ETH is also good but it not as good as BTC. Though nowadays BTC price is not stable it is low but soon it will rise.
Liquidhero

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

The biggest difference is that bitcoin is the first and original crypto, everything else is just altcoins, including Ethereum. I believe that each coin comes with its own unique use and benefit.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Both are legendary and i suggest you to hold both for superb gains, bitcoin is the king of the crypto while ethereum presents a lot of new features and services to the crypto world which are proving to change the dynaamics of many sectors and businesses.

dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

The difference is in the price. And bitcoin is the beginning, and Ethereum is one of the altcoins. The advantage of Ethereum is unlimited in price.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

in a world, bitcoin is expensive and ahead  on the other hand Ethereum is cool and advanced. bitcoin is known to all so that it has it's own benefits, but Ethereum is advanced is tecnology, technologycally it's advanced.
ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

These two crypto coins are quite different from each other. For instance, bitcoin deals with blockchain technology, whereas ethereum deals with the smart contacts. Both are super beneficial. But, bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency and people rely on it more. I would suggest you to go for bitcoin. Shocked Shocked
salinagomez

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

According to me, both of them are potential coins in the market right now. Bitcoins price is stable and Ethereum gives you more advantages. Ethereum has a great team that is continuously working on its back to overcome its limitations. This makes Ethereum different from bitcoin.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Bitcoin is the leader of all coins as it had been introduced 1st and so continues to be the ruler of all cash. Ethereum arrived many days later. Bitcoin operates is decentralized currency that works on bloc chain technology. Ethereum on the tactile hand uses decentralized software. For specialized point of view ethereum is better yet bitcoin may be the ultimate manager actually. Bitcoin is the father of all currency in the crypto currency market & will always lead this market.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

The most significant difference between BTC and ETH is the exchange rate, the current BTC is over $ 8000, and the ETH is only $ 700. So in the future, high probability ETH will become a popular currency, and people will use it to trade in everyday life, while the BTC people only considered as property, not money, they only sell when the exchange rate increases. Therefore, you should invest in ETH for long-term purposes.

Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable because it introduces the world to encryption and blockchain. Although Ethereum has further developed, it has built a huge system using the blockchain technology that represents its value. If we consider these coins technically, we can say that ETH is better Bitcoin. The future Ethereum will have better development.
FumBerry

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

There is a big difference between BTC and ETH, first of all ETH is an altcoin. Look at the price differences, BTC is currently more valuable than ETH.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable because it introduces the world to encryption and blockchain. Although Ethereum has further developed, it has built a huge system using the blockchain technology that represents its value. If we consider these coins technically, we can say that ETH is better Bitcoin. The future Ethereum will have better development.

Both of them is closely identical to each other because both of them have a simillar usage such as for paying and for investing or trading but i disagree when you say etherium is better , for me bitcoin is the best as it is the first crypto that came out just before etherium and bitcoin do also have a bigger value which means we can earn more if ever we do invest on it. however both of them is still recomended if we are going to use them as curency or an asset at the same time.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

Unlike Bitcoin, bitcoin is only a currency, and Ethereum is the ledger technology that companies can use to create new projects. Although bitcoin and Ethereum use blockchain technology behind them, Ethereum is even more powerful, allowing the creation of decentralized applications based on Ethereum. In short, this is very beneficial to innovation.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

I think btc eth is as good as what we get because both are good in the future too, but I still like btc because btc price goes up every day higher, so we will easily get a lot profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: