Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo to surpass Eth  (Read 60882 times)
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Sooner or later it will happen. NEO is a very promising project with an excellent team and huge potential
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

It will probably surpass Ether if it keeps the current trend of improving the software and having so many ICOs out there with very promising perspectives. NEO is, for the moment, scam free.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

I'm not going to speculate on Neo's price versus ETH. I'll just post a NEO/ETH daily graph.

If you study this graph, you'll see that Neo's all time high is 0.2 ETH, Aug 2017 (ICO time) and currently it is 0.106 ETH per NEO. So, if you think that Neo will do a 10x, while ETH remains stable at this price, then you can believe everyone. If not, then discard others.

https://invst.ly/7dnpn

Yeah this theory doesn't make much sense when you think about it. Besides ETH is overall a stronger coin IMO
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

First, don't believe everything what people are saying, everybody wants to shill the coins they have in their portfolio.
I think NEO will be a big thing in the future, ICO's just started since a few months on the platform and we will see more and more, but Ethereum will still be on top for a while I guess. Just look at the amount of different ERC 20 tokens ...

LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I really doubt that's going to happen. I think ETH is just better overall.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
kept-1986

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

what you say. Neo at its peak reached more than 165$. He has state support, but they don't talk about it out loud. However, far not the fact that he will surpass that of Ethereum.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I think you do not need to compare these two platforms. Moreover, you do not need to invent a winner. It's just as strange as comparing Ford and Honda. Which of them will win?
These two platforms have their pluses and minuses. Many bright projects have been created both on the Ethereum and on the basis of NEO. The Chinese platform is still very young, but it has good potential. Ethereum has problems with scalability of the network, but it tries to overcome it.

WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

NEO is a very promising coin, I think that it's worth all the same will focus on it, although the Ethereum is also one of the best.

glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Let me make this absolutely clear;

NEO will never surpass Eth.

The only platforms with the potential to do that, this year are Stellar (if it moves from vapour to reality) and WAVES (It's here and ready now).
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Neo will never surpass ethereum in the next years, ethereum is far ahead of neo, and even mentioning both coins in the same sentence is a great honor for neo. Neo is still a little alt of ethereum.

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

There is no way that this is ever going to happen. this is wishful thinking at best. Comparisons like these do not even make sense seeing as ethereum is a bigger and better project than NEO and they have more investors which are very dedicated and also, ethereum does have a couple of years head start on NEO.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

їIt is necessary to understand that the ethereum will always be more expensive than neo, because he first began to do the same neo.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

I like NEO and believe in the project. I think it has a great future and soon or later will be real competition of Ethereum. But I don't think that will surpass Ethereum in the market cap. Ethereum is one of the best coins now and so far is better than NEO.
Mishkagami

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

It seems to me that NEO will begin to grow in price at least a year from now.  And then NEO will become more popular and will begin already strong growth.
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

I think the ecosystem for NEO is much weaker than Ethereum.  Not enough support to overtake Ethereum.

Yeah ETH is way stronger and has better tech I think. If anything, ETH will overtake BTC first.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

NEO belong to very strong project.NEO has very fast transactions and a profitable staking protocol even when your wallet is offline.Many ICO are using NEO platform to promote their ICO.Currently NEO is undervalue and is in nascent stage.NEO developers are highly experienced in block chain technology.NEO project will take 2-3 years to be fully matured so investment in NEO would be highly lucrative as price will be at moon after 3 years.NEO is considered to be comparable with ETH.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

NEO is a good and potential altcoin for a long time but in order to overcome ETH I think this is very unlikely because the investment community and the supporters are so big behind the organizers because NEO pass ETH is not possible. ETH is becoming more technically advanced to always bring satisfaction and convenience to investors and users.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I think that NEO is great and will be real competitor of Ethereum in the future. I don't think that it is very important which one is second and which will be third. Most important is to see them grow.

Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

I have a feeling NEO is a bit overvalued. It is often considered as an alternative to ETH, however smart contracts on NEO are much more expensive and so far it doesn't look more technologically advanced.
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

I said many time that neo is not coin i wanted to invest. There are a lot of much more relevant coins at the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: